Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🍑Swx Coin - For Consenting Adults - Swing Buy xx🍆  (Read 1469 times)
swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Of course I've seen only your ANN so far since no more information is available, however, there is something I really don't get: since swingers usually swap their partners for free, as a hobby, why would they ever need a cryptocurrency to regulate it?

Great question Kavallo,

You are quite correct, swingers do swap partners for free, but with everything that is happening in the world at the moment, how can you make sure that something that was given away for free is not later denied.

Many fantasies revolve around role play or cuckolding ( watch someone make love to your partner) or voyeurism.

How would someone explain that this was agreed if your hook up decided to say other wise?

In this world its very much based on trust and recommendation, but that only allows you to reach a small group of like minded friends and that is still no guarantee you are safe to enjoy.

Swx coin creates a permanent record, an agreement that cannot be taken back, because it was given freely does not make it less important to gain absolute consent.

swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

Thank you all for your responses so far, we will be updating the bounty and links for Valentines Day.

Please keep contacting us with your details,

Swx
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Of course I've seen only your ANN so far since no more information is available, however, there is something I really don't get: since swingers usually swap their partners for free, as a hobby, why would they ever need a cryptocurrency to regulate it?

Great question Kavallo,

You are quite correct, swingers do swap partners for free, but with everything that is happening in the world at the moment, how can you make sure that something that was given away for free is not later denied.

Many fantasies revolve around role play or cuckolding ( watch someone make love to your partner) or voyeurism.

How would someone explain that this was agreed if your hook up decided to say other wise?

In this world its very much based on trust and recommendation, but that only allows you to reach a small group of like minded friends and that is still no guarantee you are safe to enjoy.

Swx coin creates a permanent record, an agreement that cannot be taken back, because it was given freely does not make it less important to gain absolute consent.

Well, this is actually a good answer. I think you will have to do quite some work to create a framework for all this working smoothly, since you seem to be moving in uncharted territories. "Proof of Consent" is actually what your system would provide, I understand it correctly. If this is true, you should develop further the concept of "Proof of Consent". Of course, if you'll adopt my formulation, I'd expect to receive a more than congruous number of tokens for free. Smiley
swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Great question Kavallo,

Well, this is actually a good answer. I think you will have to do quite some work to create a framework for all this working smoothly, since you seem to be moving in uncharted territories. "Proof of Consent" is actually what your system would provide, I understand it correctly. If this is true, you should develop further the concept of "Proof of Consent". Of course, if you'll adopt my formulation, I'd expect to receive a more than congruous number of tokens for free. Smiley

He he, Love it Thank you and as soon as we arrange our bounty manager, we are going to think about proof of consent!, If we use it the coins are yours!!!

swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

clponyu

Activity: 444
Merit: 11

Indonesian Translator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

hello, please make telegram group instead of only channel. That can make peoples reach the team easier.
thanks
lbaneajr

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Love the project. But I would love to know who are the team members

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:41 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:21:05 AM by swxcoin

Love the project. But I would love to know who are the team members

As we, the main architects of the project are swingers, we enjoy the lifestyle and like to keep our anonymity, the swx coin is an extension of our beliefs.

As consenting adults, we are happy to talk about the lifestyle and our experiences, we feel enlightened from our stance of knowing what we enjoy and meeting others who have similar interests, the main issue we faces is the stigma that is carried, where different equals wrong.

So i can assure you that we will happily answer your questions about why we believe our community needs the coin, and why now, more than ever, it is key to be clear that all experiences are consensual and that our coin will help to do this, but we would hope that with so much sharing, we hold a little back for ourselves.

Thank you for the question and your help

SWX
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:25 AM

Italian ANN thread and Whitepaper available now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3041326

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M6eiSpwLIym8waeOYHs4sHs2MVpfk1Z5

Thank you to: Mammuth28

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
swxcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 01:24:54 PM by swxcoin

New Telegram Group Chat Live https://t.me/SwxCoinSwingBuy Swing By Cheesy
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

I do not see your team on the site. Can you provide links to your team? I saw several similar projects like yours and they did not hide their identity.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

where the website address I can visit, to see your project more clearly

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

New Telegram Group Chat Live https://t.me/SwxCoinSwingBuy Swing By Cheesy
what will be offered with this coin ?
and what are the benefits if I follow it ?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

It looks like the project is interesting and Nice, I hope will be many supporters of the project so that it could later go smoothly and successfully.
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

seems interesting but I am still unclear information about this project I am still confused, whatever this might be a useful project and good luck
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

I see this project interesting and quite promising. so I also hope will be many people who support the development of the project so that the project can achieve success.
epittman

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

Any Facebook page where we can ask simpleton matters?
nzlx

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Russian ANN ready: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052838
namaxa

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

still wait for bounty )
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

When buying tokens, do I need to pass a Kyc check? If I do not need to pass a Kyc then there is an error on your site. You indicated on your website that you plan to go to big exchanges but such exchanges as bitfinex and bittrex will not take you to yourselves. These are legal and legitimate exchanges and verification is necessary for such exchanges.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: