Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sayed Raheem scammer from USA  (Read 129 times)
antwyspol (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Be aware for this scammer Sayed Raheem sayedraheem1993@gmail.com. Classic scam. LTC or ETH for BTC and you have to send ETH or LTC upfront.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Sayed Raheem <sayedraheem1993@gmail.com> wrote:
You spell at a third grade level, by the sounds of it your some disgusting foreign making under 5 dollars an hour if anything. I make over 15k a month, you can suck my dick you old middle aged poor man. Bye

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:26 AM, myname@masked.org <myemail@masked.org> wrote:
There is no good deal at all. You are running the worst scamm ever. Money upfrot you may got some stupid people but soon you will be jobless.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:24 PM, Sayed Raheem <sayedraheem1993@gmail.com> wrote:
For me it is too, no good deal for you today Wink

On Monday, February 12, 2018, myname@masked.org <myemail@masked.org> wrote:
For me is clear enough! For you, no free money today!

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Sayed Raheem <sayedraheem1993@gmail.com> wrote:
Again, accusing me of being a scammer is not doing you a favor as I already said I have buyers who are trusted buyers who keep coming back. You are more than welcome to talk to them, and ask to add them on facebook for what ever measures necessary as I always give my buyers a little bit extra for reference use like this in the future. I only sent my coins out first once and ended up being scammed for .5 BTC worth over 5000 USD, after that I started telling my customers, no payment must be made first before receival of coins I can also show you screenshots of the conversation of the scammer to show you I am not lying. I will show you I'm not a scammer, you can send 5000 worth of ETH and I will send the full amount of BTC after and wait for payment. If this doesn't interest you then I am fine as buyers will come back. Best of luck Henry!

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:07 AM, myname@masked.org <myemail@masked.org> wrote:
I'm very sorry but because this is our first deal we will go only through the escrow and no other way. If you want you can send first the BTC and I will send the ETH after the first confirmation. I'm serious and I want to close the deal and I don't want your or I to be scammed. If you are really serious about this I'm very sure you won't send any btc upfront and I assure you I won't send any ETH upfront. Go with escrow for 0.5 or 1 btc for our first deal and we have a deal, otherwise I may start thinking you are just another scammer. You see, when someone is proposing you safe and secure deal if you are not a scammer then you usually close the deal.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Asking one side to go first = scammer? No.

Just use escrow. If the other side refuses escrow at all cost, then that raises suspicion. In that case, you may open a thread about them in this section.

I make over 15k a month, you can suck my dick you old middle aged poor man
This is both pathetic and sad.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jdenaro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

antwyspol:
Your the scammer. Stop posting false informations about people.
Your user name can be traced to your IP address and i will take legal action against you for posting my address and making that statement about me.
See you soon.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:27:22 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

I make over 15k a month, you can suck my dick you old middle aged poor man
This is both pathetic and sad.
Sorry but I failed to distinguish which part is pathetic and which is sad.Making 15k a month isn't pathetic and having your dick sucked by a middle aged old fuck isn't sad either.

antwyspol:
Your the scammer. Stop posting false informations about people.
Your user name can be traced to your IP address and i will take legal action against you for posting my address and making that statement about me.
See you soon.
Is there a way you can trace IP addresses of the members on the forum.This will certainly help me discover and expose a lot of scammers.Please share your tactic with me genius.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: