Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:20:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ⚡XiWATT⚡: A Platform to Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets ⚡🌍  (Read 2261 times)
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

Hello! Is there any channel(instead of group telegram) where I can find the latest project news?
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

a little disappointed with the project xiwait why should be stopped temporarily, why not in live course?
but I am patient with waiting for a new update of this project, hopefully this project team will be quick to face this project, I will continue to support
BurchLynda

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

I studied the project documents, this is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

if they pull with terms Iko, investors will pay attention to eloncity. It's bad that he presaged too early. When such delays occur, investors are usually not thrilled with this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Using a blockchain, XiWATT can provide investors, communities and individuals with opportunities to participate in renewable energy projects, as well as contribute to the creation of a decentralized market for renewable energy assets.
marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

I think XiWATT is interesting project, Xiwatt will make energy clean and affordable and XiWATT aims to revolutionize the industry to make investing in and creating renewable energy accessible for all, it is a great vision. we must support this project. but I see this project pause, right? I will patient to wait this project live again and make contribute to support this project.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

if they pull with terms Iko, investors will pay attention to eloncity. It's bad that he presaged too early. When such delays occur, investors are usually not thrilled with this.

They said in telegram that they started legal review to ensure we comply with SEC regulation as they based in USA. And soon they must start sale.
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

the resolution of legal issues can take a very long time. but if the developers are working on the project in parallel with the lawyers, then it is good for the project and potential investors.
frcat

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

the resolution of legal issues can take a very long time. but if the developers are working on the project in parallel with the lawyers, then it is good for the project and potential investors.

The problem is that they are based in USA I think. And they must decide legal questions with SEC. But this is really good for investors, because there are a lot of scam projects, which are not controlling by no one.
XiWATT

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

Just some updates:

We're working way on the development. Legal review is almost complete Smiley

We'll be putting out some updates shortly.

Tony and I will be presenting in NYC on the topic of Asset Backed Tokens, if you're in town, come check it out!

https://www.meetup.com/BlockchainNYC/events/248993415/

Best Regards,

-Hamza
frcat

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

Just some updates:

Tony and I will be presenting in NYC on the topic of Asset Backed Tokens, if you're in town, come check it out!

Best Regards,

-Hamza

When you going to have token sale? And can you publish progress in development? Would be great if you will have weekly or monthly progress update.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

Just some updates:

Best Regards,

-Hamza

When you going to have token sale? And can you publish progress in development? Would be great if you will have weekly or monthly progress update.
Who does not know, XiWATT is a Scalable platform that unites developers of energy, consumers, and investors. XiWATT uses blockchain technology to provide new levels of coordinated fundraising, joint ownership and sale of renewable energy sources
XiWATT

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to announce we've succefully completed our legal review.

In addition to this, we have a number of other updates. One of the most significant is backing by Baroda Ventures, a traditional VC firm, led by David Bohnett and Peter Lee. Stephen Birdsong from the firm will be joining the team as an adviser.

With the completion of our legal review, we've made updates to the white paper and we'll be announcing the details of the Pre-Sale.  You can learn more here: https://medium.com/xiwatt/vc-backing-more-xiwatt-update-june-12-2018-35a0761ed766

Much more to come!

-Hamza
Tuareg

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

this is very good news. Thank you. I believe in the XiWATT project. I believe that this project solves a very important task. I wish success to the development team and wait for news about the bounty campaign.
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

The participants hoped that the XiWATT project would prove to be no worse than WePower and would provide a good opportunity to earn. Now they are disappointed with the protracted pause and their condition can be understood. I myself now understand that in long or deferred campaigns you will not earn anything.

frcat

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

They posted that legal review was a success according SEC rules and they will have private sale soon and that token sale for international users and accredited US investors.

https://medium.com/xiwatt/vc-backing-more-xiwatt-update-june-12-2018-35a0761ed766
XiWATT

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:48:19 AM

The participants hoped that the XiWATT project would prove to be no worse than WePower and would provide a good opportunity to earn. Now they are disappointed with the protracted pause and their condition can be understood. I myself now understand that in long or deferred campaigns you will not earn anything.

Hi Fantomasik,

Rest assured, regardless of how we proceed with the Bounty campaign, we will honor the work that has been done so far.

We've had some exciting developments and we have a lot more in the pipeline. We've taken measures to do things the right way and we believe this will a massive pay off.

Best regards,

-Hamza
Tuareg

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Hi Fantomasik,

Rest assured, regardless of how we proceed with the Bounty campaign, we will honor the work that has been done so far.

We've had some exciting developments and we have a lot more in the pipeline. We've taken measures to do things the right way and we believe this will a massive pay off.

Best regards,

-Hamza
this is encouraging. please tell me, did the hunters who participated in the campaign bounty get their tokens earned before stopping the campaign bounty campaign? will the bounty campaign be renewed again?
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

They posted that legal review was a success according SEC rules and they will have private sale soon and that token sale for international users and accredited US investors.

https://medium.com/xiwatt/vc-backing-more-xiwatt-update-june-12-2018-35a0761ed766
A very meticulous approach to the organization of the case gives hope. Personally, I received a dose of optimism by reading this article. I will be obliged to monitor further updates, so as not to miss the launch of the Xiwatt project.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

This seems a great project. But I have questions what is the advantage of this project than onther projects? What is the total coin supply for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: