Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ​🔥[ANN][PP][AIRDROP] MONETO - WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS​🔥  (Read 26330 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

What's the catch? Do you do any Credit Check or any other traditional centralized procedure?
we provide security with a deposit in the cryptocurrency

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Hi Moneto team,

overall I have been impressed with your marketing and this thread. I do have a question about the supply. I know it's been briefly addressed, but why such a low number?
Don't you think it could be a barrier to entry to most users? People typically like to own more than 1 token, and this supply could be prohibitive. Have you considered increasing it just a smidge?
on 1 eth will be released 100 of our tokens
and on each our token dividends will be charged

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

What problems are you solving with this coin?
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

What problems are you solving with this coin?
We give investors annual dividends
and we provide our customers with quality service

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
Bitcoin Pemula

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Many people talk about or share about this project, in social media such as facebook, twitter and others, and I see this project will be great and successful in the future, and will also bring the scamers, especially on the ico.
I have 3 questions,
1. How to this platform will start ico?
2. How to this platform avoid the scamers, because many platforms/projects that have been informed them through chat social media such as telegram, email and other, but still there are affected by scamers, especially new people?
3. And if it happens, how to restore the confidence of the peoples?
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Many people talk about or share about this project, in social media such as facebook, twitter and others, and I see this project will be great and successful in the future, and will also bring the scamers, especially on the ico.
I have 3 questions,
1. How to this platform will start ico?
2. How to this platform avoid the scamers, because many platforms/projects that have been informed them through chat social media such as telegram, email and other, but still there are affected by scamers, especially new people?
3. And if it happens, how to restore the confidence of the peoples?
we will have official documents
and you need to trust only our official administration, which is on the site
Also today we will expose the list of officials of our company
I hope this way people will be able to protect themselves from scammers

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
mdjakirnpcbd

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Nice project, there is a bounty campaign in the future?
bounty company to be launched this week

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
FreeHamster

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Had a look at the whitepaper and a look at the project and have some questions surrounding this.

What are the provisions in place of there is a drop in price ground 50% of the underlying collateral cryptocurrency ie bitcoin? Will you be calling in the loan at that point si even if there is still time left on the loan?

Also for the Moneto coin itself it seems that it is being used as an alternate collateral to for the loans but what will be the other purpose for it?

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
zerosoul

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Your team consists of Russian, why don't you open a Russian branch of the forum?
adeuk72

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:44:33 PM

Hi, will my credit rating affect whether or not I
can get a loan?

Thankyou,
Ade
quasar23

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

What happens when there is Bitcoin fork when the bitcoins are held in your account. Do you pay the extra currencies obtained back to the person?
Also, how secure is your wallet and how are the private keys secured?
Christensen

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

Hello, good project, I would like to ask, is monet backed by any asset? And if you give me the cash loan and I do not buy bitcoins with it and if I am to pay when the bitcoin rate increases, how do I make profit then? Is I compulsory to buy bitcoins with it and repay when the rate goes up?  How about if it takes years to go above the rate at which I borrowed the money from you
winchester95

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

Trying to join this airdrop because i like this project, it seem wel structured and i really like your graphic. But the post  on facebook we have to do to join the airdrop isnt available anymore, so what to do in this case?
richiesuazo

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Will there be an available for all platforms especially we linux users?

Dont want to be left out!
jackkarwella

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

what project idea?
mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

Trying to join this airdrop because i like this project, it seem wel structured and i really like your graphic. But the post  on facebook we have to do to join the airdrop isnt available anymore, so what to do in this case?
Fasebook removed this post for an unknown reason
We fixed this problem and added a new link

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
MiojoCoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Your script 2 is VERY misleading.

it says in your website and post:"You got $10k for your bitcoins. Now the bitcoins costs two times less. And you don't want to pay $10k for what costs $5k. Use your $10k cash and buy two times more bitcoins."

According to your whitepaper, in a standard loan you offer 40% of the BTC value. So in your example if you received $10k for your BTC it means you deposited the equivalent of $25k in btc.

For your original BTC value to drop BELOW $10k that would be atleast a 60% drop in price, and that's huge even for a volatile asset like BTC.

The only possible way for the user to win money in a downtrend market is if there is a BIGGER crash than the one we just witnessed.

Lets assume the maket crashes to 50% of the value. So now your original BTC is worth $12.5k. You now face the decision to return $10k to get $12.5k back. If you can't pay moneto still wins $2.5k (even with a 50% reduction in prices).

In the end MONETO is going to win BIG with defaults. And will only lose if there is a huge market crash.

It would work like an insurance company for your BTCs... you keep your money if there is an absolute crash. Otherwise you just wasted money.

the conclusion is that there is no "free money" script with this system and it is VERY misleading the way is is portrayed.

In the end there are only TWO situations someone should be using MONETO:
1- If they need fiat money AND  know they can pay back in time AND think that BTC will have price increases.
2- If they think there is a possibility of a 60%+ market downtrend.

Any other situation is just wasted money.
If you need fiat currency and don't care about BTC prices, you just sell it at any exchange at better prices.
If you think there will be a downtrend <60% then MONETO will be useless.

The company model is legit and profitable. But it is not ok to try to mislead people. That's worse than banks.

mone_to (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:08:33 PM

I've  installed bitcoin wallet for testnet at my end. As soon as I run the application it shows "testnet" on the application. I've no option other than to stop it. I'm newbie to this. Please suggest how to proceed.
test the service by link
https://demo.mone.to/

[MONETO]
www.mone.to
hoffaluffagus

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

Interesting concept. What market are you going after for your MVP? I couldn't find out the information in your whitepaper or site. What are your plans for go-to-market expansion? I18n and l10n?

Side note I'm a Marketing professional with digital experience, let me know if you are interested in some help or just want some opinions!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: