Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I see that this project can be really profitable and useful for me
there is every chance they're very cool work
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

like that they give to us a lot of information about project
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I could almost finish the description of this project, too much information
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

I think it's better than when the projects have only 1-2 pages and everything, no information
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I think it's better than when the projects have only 1-2 pages and everything, no information

I agree, but it would be possible to somehow squeeze and make this information more capacious
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

I agree, but it would be possible to somehow squeeze and make this information more capacious

Hmm, I read the description and I will not say that there is something superfluous, everything is in its own place and very simple
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Hmm, I read the description and I will not say that there is something superfluous, everything is in its own place and very simple

So I'm too stupid to master this description
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

All the same, I advise you to get acquainted, because the project is very interesting and there are many interesting factors in it
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

All the same, I advise you to get acquainted, because the project is very interesting and there are many interesting factors in it

For example?
rasukan

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

why i do not see this coin specification ..
can you explain in more detail?
because this is very influential on investors
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

For example?

I think very cool when creating a project in which you can safely find a good job or vice versa good employees who will perform the task
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

For example?

I think very cool when creating a project in which you can safely find a good job or vice versa good employees who will perform the task

That is, the project puts itself in the place of a guarantor in freelancing
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

For example?

That is, the project puts itself in the place of a guarantor in freelancing

In addition, they act in the resolution of disputes and of course all the processes are completely hidden due to the use of a detachment
zmeddy

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Platform developers will not charge a fee for using the platform? How then can they make money? Somewhere a fee must be kept.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Platform developers will not charge a fee for using the platform? How then can they make money? Somewhere a fee must be kept.

All transactions on the platform will be free, without commission. You will need to pay for the purchase of the internal token.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Please dump your wallet to buy your token

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
awas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Now there are so many projects for creating platforms for convenient work of freelancer. Rather, they were launched. I hope this platform will justify all our expectations.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

Now there are so many projects for creating platforms for convenient work of freelancer. Rather, they were launched. I hope this platform will justify all our expectations.

It would be better if such a platform was created for ordinary workers. It is very difficult to find a job with a good salary and social package.
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

0% is going to attract hoards of investors to the project!
awas

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

It would be better if such a platform was created for ordinary workers. It is very difficult to find a job with a good salary and social package.

For ordinary workers, there are enough platforms for job search. Freelancers are harder to promote themselves in such resources. Their profession there is not in demand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: