Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I think that freelancing is the most modern way to earn money. This work is suitable for students, schoolchildren. This allows people to work in their spare time. Instead of sitting on the couch, they earn.
Well done developers!

The developer must necessarily control the age of the participants. Juveniles are not as responsible as the more adult generation.

And young people under the age of 30 may not be responsible. Even more adult people refer to their work negligent. Age doesn't matter.
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Beautiful project! So, do I get it right that you make profits on premium features? Is that actually the business model?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

Now there are many projects that are created for freelancing. All projects are being developed. What are the distinguishing characteristics of this platform?
CoinNextE

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Now there are many projects that are created for freelancing. All projects are being developed. What are the distinguishing characteristics of this platform?

I consider it a great merit that the payment for money transfers will not be charged. This will save more money for professionals.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

I consider it a great merit that the payment for money transfers will not be charged. This will save more money for professionals.

The platform will be a team of experts who will decide the issues at issue. This is also a virtue.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

The platform will be a team of experts who will decide the issues at issue. This is also a virtue.

At the expense of experts I would like to clarify: who will it be? Usual users or individuals? How quickly will the controversial situation be resolved?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

At the expense of experts I would like to clarify: who will it be? Usual users or individuals? How quickly will the controversial situation be resolved?

Description in white paper is possible. I have not fully understood this question.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

What kind of talent calling program does the developer say? How will it work? On the basis of what will be the conclusions, reports and rating?
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Which company's experience will take into account when developing the platform? Are there any experts in the freelance and hiring of these people on the team?
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Zero fees is future. No need of fess in new deceltralized world. So I see this is a very good project for freelancers and crypto enthusiast too.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Description in white paper is possible. I have not fully understood this question.

Talent recognition experts - LANC token holders with expert level in their field will be in the field of talent pool.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Talent recognition experts - LANC token holders with expert level in their field will be in the field of talent pool.

But from this description nothing is clear. Who are these people? Can I become one? Here you can make money on this. That's all I understand from the description.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

To use the platform will need to install additional applications? Can I work with a mobile device?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

To use the platform will need to install additional applications? Can I work with a mobile device?

You can use the resource on any platform. On a mobile phone, computer or tablet.
CoinNextE

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

You can use the resource on any platform. On a mobile phone, computer or tablet.

I think I'll need to install a special application and log in to my account, which will need to be created.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

The idea of the service is very impressive, I think that they occupy the right niche in this area of technology. Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

The idea of the service is very impressive, I think that they occupy the right niche in this area of technology. Smiley
Why do you think that this product is exactly what can become the dominant product in the market?
IrReAr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Why do you think that this product is exactly what can become the dominant product in the market?
Because it takes exactly that niche, which is now in high demand, and which requires attention. A lot of work in the environment of crypto-currency projects and a certain service that helps to simplify the relationship between the client and the customer is exactly what is now needed in the market.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

Because it takes exactly that niche, which is now in high demand, and which requires attention. A lot of work in the environment of crypto-currency projects and a certain service that helps to simplify the relationship between the client and the customer is exactly what is now needed in the market.
But where are the guarantees that this service will interest the employer and freelancers? Why should they be interested in this variant of work with each other?
IrReAr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

But where are the guarantees that this service will interest the employer and freelancers? Why should they be interested in this variant of work with each other?
Well, firstly it is a quality and convenient product, which is convenient to use. And also favorable conditions for all users of the service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: