Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

The idea of the service is very impressive, I think that they occupy the right niche in this area of technology. Smiley
Why do you think that this product is exactly what can become the dominant product in the market?
Because it takes exactly that niche, which is now in high demand, and which requires attention. A lot of work in the environment of crypto-currency projects and a certain service that helps to simplify the relationship between the client and the customer is exactly what is now needed in the market.
But where are the guarantees that this service will interest the employer and freelancers? Why should they be interested in this variant of work with each other?
Well, firstly it is a quality and convenient product, which is convenient to use. And also favorable conditions for all users of the service.
And what kind of advantages can we speak about? What does this platform give us?
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

The idea of the service is very impressive, I think that they occupy the right niche in this area of technology. Smiley
Why do you think that this product is exactly what can become the dominant product in the market?
Because it takes exactly that niche, which is now in high demand, and which requires attention. A lot of work in the environment of crypto-currency projects and a certain service that helps to simplify the relationship between the client and the customer is exactly what is now needed in the market.
But where are the guarantees that this service will interest the employer and freelancers? Why should they be interested in this variant of work with each other?
Well, firstly it is a quality and convenient product, which is convenient to use. And also favorable conditions for all users of the service.
And what kind of advantages can we speak about? What does this platform give us?
Well, at least the platform will not be charged a percentage in the form of a commission from the users of the service, this is already an excellent offer that competitors do not have on the market!
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Well, at least the platform will not be charged a percentage in the form of a commission from the users of the service, this is already an excellent offer that competitors do not have on the market!
Yes, I agree this is an excellent advantage. This can definitely be their key advantage over competitors.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

I believe that they have chosen the right direction, in the future the sphere of the relationship between the person and the employer will change and it is the work of the freelancer that will replace the usual work. Because it is more profitable in many respects, including for the employer.
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:16:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:28:07 PM by awas

I believe that they have chosen the right direction, in the future the sphere of the relationship between the person and the employer will change and it is the work of the freelancer that will replace the usual work. Because it is more profitable in many respects, including for the employer.
And how exactly can the work of freelancers be beneficial for the employer? This is very risks, when you do not see and can not contact your employees directly, do you not?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

And how exactly can the work of freelancers be beneficial for the employer? This is very risks, when you do not see and can not contact your employees directly, do you not?
Think by yourself. Firstly, it is a huge cost to organize an employee's workplace, but if a person works at home, then this is a huge savings for the company! I consider this our future.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Think by yourself. Firstly, it is a huge cost to organize an employee's workplace, but if a person works at home, then this is a huge savings for the company! I consider this our future.
But after all, without the proper level of responsibility, the work may simply not be done in the right amount for the employer, right?
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

But after all, without the proper level of responsibility, the work may simply not be done in the right amount for the employer, right?
This is a completely different matter. I think it depends on the competent manager. if you break all the work into necessary tasks that are structured and understandable for the employee, then there is no problem.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

This is a completely different matter. I think it depends on the competent manager. if you break all the work into necessary tasks that are structured and understandable for the employee, then there is no problem.
But all the same, I do not think that it will be fully able to replace the usual work of an employee in the office. Not any work at the moment can be done from home. A lot of work requires a workplace.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

But all the same, I do not think that it will be fully able to replace the usual work of an employee in the office. Not any work at the moment can be done from home. A lot of work requires a workplace.
Naturally, this is exactly so, I completely agree. Nobody even talks about a complete replacement of the working regime for freelancing, just a part of the work that is currently being done in the office can be replaced with work at home.
awas

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

Naturally, this is exactly so, I completely agree. Nobody even talks about a complete replacement of the working regime for freelancing, just a part of the work that is currently being done in the office can be replaced with work at home.
In fact, it is very interesting to see this world of the future, where such services will become ubiquitous and this will be routine for people. I hope that this project will be very successful! Smiley
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this ICO? Can I see it?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

Yes, of course, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2938018
Thank you very much, I will definitely take part in this Cheesy
spartanrules

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Yes, of course, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2938018
I think you should add a link to the bounty in the first post of this thread, I tried to find it there but I did not succeed. I think for many it would be very convenient Smiley
Yes I agree. I, too, could not find a reference to this and had to save here. Thank you that the community manager is working and well and quickly answered, it makes me very happy. It is very good! Grin
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Very interesting and promising project! I think so
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

I agree with you, what exactly did you like so much?
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...

What are you talking about? I'm directly intrigued)
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

I really like the development team, really cool guys
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I really like the development team, really cool guys

To be honest, I do not even know who is there and what they are
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: