Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟  (Read 3825 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Risks no one denies, including the organizers. On the contrary, everyone is open about this and talk about it. Therefore, you have a good chance to discuss everything and ask all questions before investing))
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

this project is very good in project preparation and making whitepaper, it is good and looks very promising, someone can see the composition of team that look very professional to develop this project, I will wait for ICO announcement from this project, hopefully this project reach its target
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

this project should add information about the specifications of the coin developed or promoted, as this will affect the readers who are the candidates of the investors who will be involved in developing this project

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

Convenient project, very glad that I began to use its seris
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

I support, the service is really very convenient and accessible to any user. Bonuses are very good
Seidr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

I support, the service is really very convenient and accessible to any user. Bonuses are very good

Yes, the program really inspires confidence
Neymar10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

How long have you used these?
Seidr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

From the very beginning of the program.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

And How ? What do you think about her future? Will there be further development?
Seidr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

And How ? What do you think about her future? Will there be further development?

I think so, since the project team is good enough and is moving in the right direction
Neymar10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

I think so, since the project team is good enough and is moving in the right direction

I agree with you, a lot depends on the team in this particular area
Seidr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

It remains only to wait for the beginning of the project
Neymar10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

It remains only to wait for the beginning of the project

Yes, you need to wait time to see the result of the project
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

What is your project different from others? What are the differences?  Huh
What are the benefits?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

What are the benefits?
To summarize, our key differentiators include: 0% commission on each deal, no matter if it’s hourly rate or fixed fee model No censorship due to the nature of blockchain Guaranteed payments Clear terms and conditions Opportunities to earn more by participating in various processes within the platform One of a kind dispute settlement approach, providing additional security Support of the blockchain community Unbiased, free choice
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

What are the benefits?
To summarize, our key differentiators include: 0% commission on each deal, no matter if it’s hourly rate or fixed fee model No censorship due to the nature of blockchain Guaranteed payments Clear terms and conditions Opportunities to earn more by participating in various processes within the platform One of a kind dispute settlement approach, providing additional security Support of the blockchain community Unbiased, free choice
Why is the market growing? I really want to know about this))
 Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

What are the benefits?
 Smiley
Geography and Demographics Never has it been easier for people all around the globe to work together and mutually benefit from each other. This is why there are many websites which offer the service of connecting freelancers to employers. These traditional marketplaces have been helping experts all over the world to shift away from the 9 to 5 work week. Freedom Freelancing is essentially freedom. Not the freedom of working less than a regular job. But the freedom to choose your assignments and employees not only within your office but globally. By participating in LanceChain, you help more and more people explore new opportunities and enjoy that freedom. New Revolutionary Economy The gig economy became synonym of mobility, freedom, on demand services, independency, technological advancement and innovation - all qualities that describe the digital world today
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

What are the benefits?
 Smiley
Geography and Demographics Never has it been easier for people all around the globe to work together and mutually benefit from each other. This is why there are many websites which offer the service of connecting freelancers to employers. These traditional marketplaces have been helping experts all over the world to shift away from the 9 to 5 work week. Freedom Freelancing is essentially freedom. Not the freedom of working less than a regular job. But the freedom to choose your assignments and employees not only within your office but globally. By participating in LanceChain, you help more and more people explore new opportunities and enjoy that freedom. New Revolutionary Economy The gig economy became synonym of mobility, freedom, on demand services, independency, technological advancement and innovation - all qualities that describe the digital world today
What is User Layer? What does this definition mean?  Huh
Tell me please
Fritz93

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

What are the benefits?
 Smiley
Tell me please
The user layer is the web application that the user will access to use LanceChain as well as mobile applications. It will contain the responsive web page (built in HTML5 and AngularJS) application and then iOS and Android applications for smartphones and tablets.
miraxgr

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

What are the benefits?
 Smiley
Tell me please
The user layer is the web application that the user will access to use LanceChain as well as mobile applications. It will contain the responsive web page (built in HTML5 and AngularJS) application and then iOS and Android applications for smartphones and tablets.
Tell us about security payments! How are payments secured?
It is very important…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: