Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 10:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow  (Read 14448 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Competition among the Altcoin market will create a favorable development for the market and the community. Altcoin itself is constantly improving, innovating technology ... Therefore, the Altcoin will continuously develop.
On the other hand, the features that electronic money has brought to humans are contributing to the development of the world. Where the development of Altcoin is inevitable and sure.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

If you look for altcoins to invest, I recommend you to look for coins that were not pumped yet. It's hard to believe that coins that raised with 200x-1000x in 2017 will have an important raise again anytime soon. Many of them were just part of very smart pump and dump schemes, so stay away from them.

I started to invest in non-ICO projects with high potential. What I look for when I look for such projects is: Whitepaper, team's experience, social media activity, milestones already fillet etc. You can find a great project in my signature if you're interested.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

I think many altcoins will grow, like ETH, NEO, ADA, Ripple. although currently the prices on the average market are down all, but I believe that the altcoin can survive and continue to grow in the future because it has a large volume and clear concept.

iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

This is my opinion - in the long term, I can assume that such coins will grow ETC,ADA, NEO,LTC,WAVES,,EOS,  and the impact of Blockchain technology will make our whole world beautiful.
Pandji02

Activity: 901
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

I think there are some altcoins that will grow like Ltc, Eos, Neo, and Ripple. many people who hold the coin can make a profit because we can buy at a low price now then sell it when the price goes up later.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

I think there are some altcoins that will grow like Ltc, Eos, Neo, and Ripple. many people who hold the coin can make a profit because we can buy at a low price now then sell it when the price goes up later.
If you look at investments for a long time, then these coins will be an excellent option, I would add to the list an etherium and of course bitcoin.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

It is difficult to make forecasts when the market is on correction. At this time, everything is very unstable, it is necessary that you analyze the token before the investment
actually it's either stable or unstable, we also need to keep looking for information about altcoin what is likely in the near future to experience high prices so we can start buying it at this cheap price
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

Yes, I believe they will grow because more and more altcoins become connected to the real spheres of life (medicine, agriculture ect). That makes people believe in altcoins more and invest in projects, which solve the real problem they face. Bitcoin grows now, so that altcoins will also grow soon
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

I'd still go for ETH, NEO, and MFT because this altcoins has the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

you do not think about it, look, the price of altcoins finally start growing.  I think it because ETF Decision Has Been Delayed By The SEC Till Feb 2019. New hight before NY?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Altcoins is an important part of cryptocurrency. It is precisely because altcoins makes the definition of cryptocurrency not only limited to bitcoin, but also altcoins is more practical application scenarios, so I think altcoins still have a bright future, it is definitely will grow.

RhBjK

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think a lot of coins will grow in the future. But in need to choice 5:

Cardano
Eos
AELF
Stellar
Tezos
Good choices, this coins belongs to top 100 and they have a good daily volume.
Usually the volume will bring the success of the project because when the team works hard and they will announce a timely
update, it would give them price boost especially they have good marketing strategy.

I think so but sometimes good volume creating artificially. But when good volume team idea and marketing strategy - it's very good  Wink
RhBjK

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

you do not think about it, look, the price of altcoins finally start growing.  I think it because ETF Decision Has Been Delayed By The SEC Till Feb 2019. New hight before NY?

I don't think it has anything to do with ETF. They have already postponed their decision many times
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

i think, this year end will going to increase all coins price but mainly neo,cardon,ripple,ethereum and tron so these all coins price will increase in this year end.
Meliadoultengille2

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

At present, XRP's price has increased very fast, I feel very excited about this coin. But ETH and NEO are still my favorite 2 altcoins so far and I believe it will grow even further.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

I think the reason for the cryptocurrency comes from the blockchain and the user base of the coin, so I think Altcoins will still grow because the blockchain is being used by many merchants!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

If you look at investments for a long time, then these coins will be an excellent option, I would add to the list an etherium and of course bitcoin.

major currencies will be growing in value for sure. We already know how much were people willing to pay for them at their ATH, given that the industry is still evolving, there is no reason to wait for new ATH for too long

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
bitcoinking123

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Bitcoin definitely. As it occupied the largest portion of cryptocurrency, I have the confidence that its price will goes up... eventually
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

The future of Altcoin and the crypto market lies in Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is good then Altcoins is good and vice versa. So we have the right to believe that the Altcoins will be good in the future because Bitcoin will add value over the years.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

I pay most attention to the platforms. This is promising, because thanks to the platforms, new projects are easier to implement their ideas, having a set of ready-made tools. Another advantage is that there is already competition among the platforms and this will help to progress faster.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: