Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1390 times)
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

I think it is something innovative and therefore can make a dent in the market as education platforms there are many but not like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

I think it is something innovative and therefore can make a dent in the market as education platforms there are many but not like this
It surely will as this kind of project has never been done before, we definitely dont know what impact it will bring to everyone.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

It surely will as this kind of project has never been done before, we definitely dont know what impact it will bring to everyone.
It will be cool to see if people understand the value of this concept. For now this project seems promising.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I think education networks need a decentralized competitor, actual big sites is centralized and I think with the explosion of crypto currencies, decentralized services will become more popular. SocratesCoin can become a major actor of that change.
ratdumpid

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

New Commenters here please go back and check the first 2 pages of this post.  They have been asked many questions, and never replied. There is a lot of this suspect about this ICO. 

For one they have posted 3 different whitepapers during the ICO and will the 8.7 mill has been the same since launch.  NO UPDATE IN OVER 1.5 MONTHS!!!!

Just check out the Telegram chat.  It is a mess!!! https://t.me/socratessociety
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

I think education networks need a decentralized competitor, actual big sites is centralized and I think with the explosion of crypto currencies, decentralized services will become more popular. SocratesCoin can become a major actor of that change.
I agree, but SocratesCoin needs a huge marketing campaign to become leader in this field while there are a lot of similar projects that can take a big part of users to them.
Bulllbas

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

I agree, but SocratesCoin needs a huge marketing campaign to become leader in this field while there are a lot of similar projects that can take a big part of users to them.
Yes, a good marketing for a project is a big key to success. And SocratesCoin will become succeed soon.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Yes, a good marketing for a project is a big key to success. And SocratesCoin will become succeed soon.
Unfortunately most products hardly have any budget for marketing.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

This project is really nice and productive one, I like the entire project, very enthusiast and informative community, there is an ability to develop much more into society to become one of the successor currency in the crypto market.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Marketing campaigns are always a big factor in the ICO and SocratesCoin is already doing so much in marketing. =)
JohnGN

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Guys please quit your activitys you expose yourself more and more. Everybody who read this tread sees whats going on. Your stupidness is not even rediculous anymore, no it hurts and i feel sorry. I have just to copy paste and you must coordinating to make your job. At the end everybody with more than 2 cells in his brain sees your similar comments and intentions. Its just i dont know. But of course, people which is not ashamed to trick, lie and betray is not ashamed even when everybody is laughing about them.  Grin Im just interested in how so many criminal fools find each other. Everyone involved in this project has to be criminal. The programer of the website which updates the faked raised amounts, Mario Pretone, even him has to be criminal minded. I think all of them, Manuel Batista, Pirmin Troger, Alfred Hasselbacher, Mark Jeffery, Thomas Rivette, Luis Gerardo Saldaña Ledesma, Julia Kirchler, Mario Pretone, Virginia Salas Kastilio,  Oscar Perriman, Lettice Cook, Jacobo Genuardi and Adriano Spadaro, all these guys connected to each other hoping to rip off as much gullibly people as possible.

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this)
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5
11.) Suddenly strange activitys on btctalk. Obvious planed actions. Accounts are new or making many post in other threads
      without any weighty content.                                                                                                                        5

UPDATE TO POINT 9:
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY UNIVERSITY OF BRASILIA
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY DUBNA UNIVERSITY

If i forget anything feel free to complete.

Grin Grin Grin Obviously the members or employes of socratescam try to drawn negative accusses with spamwaves on btctalk. As you see they always try to fill pages with posts of accusses with their spam until a new page appear. They are suddenly active at the same time, the artificial activities can be looked up in following tim 

1. spamwave: 23.03  8:44am-  3:16pm
2. spamwave: 24.03 5:17pm-  8:08pm
3. spamwave: 25.03  2:01pm-  2:17pm
4. spamwave: 26.03  11:11-    7:28pm
5. spamwave: 27.03 10:01am- 2:06pm (probably not over yet)
6. spamwave: 27.03 7:23pm-  31.03 8:55am

To proof that im right i omited reposting intentionally. And look, spampost were less and stoped 31.03. Now it will start again Wink

There a several possibilities to buy btctalk accounts and comments. I am pretty sure socratescoin is a scam so i will repost this investigation periodically after waves of spamposts.
agpercise

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

hopefully this coin give us more money.  Smiley
MrsPiggy

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

The ICO is about to end in around 12 hours and we are more than ever convinced that this is a scam.

Did they ever respond to any accusations? No!

Did they ever deliver anything other they promised, like the interviews with the founders? No!

But do they have a track of doing shady businesses? Yes!

You can find my full update on reddit.

If you have invested in this and would like to help us to get a better understanding of where the money is going, feel free to message me.
JohnGN

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this)
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5
11.) Suddenly strange activitys on btctalk. Obvious planed actions. Accounts are new or making many post in other threads
      without any weighty content.                                                                                                                       5
12.) ICO not stopped yet, still going on for one month.                                                                                                 4

UPDATE TO POINT 9:
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY UNIVERSITY OF BRASILIA
AFFILIATION REFUSED OR NEVER HEARD ABOUT THE PROJECT BY DUBNA UNIVERSITY

Some pleasend stats. This tread got clicked 1104 times. The most watched video on socratescoin youtube channel (Nauka, who are we?) got clicked 55 times. Everyone can decide by his own if socratescoin raised 11M$ seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: