Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1389 times)
JohnGN

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

Do i see right? Did they remove unesco as offical partner from their landingpage? LOL. Can anybody ask the universities of moscow, dubna and brasilia. I cant neither speak russian nor portugese. I think slowley the most naive investor is recognising that socratescoin is a hilarious bad made scam. Instead of fighting our arguments here they adapt their statements in whitepaper and website.  LOL or  Cry i dont know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrsPiggy

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

Yes, you are right! While I was scrolling through the website on Saturday I noticed it too.

Good point. I actually have a guy from Brasil and one Russian speaking guy in my group. I'll ask them to contact the universities tomorrow.

Have you seen that Manuel Batista has responded on Reddit? I replied but don't expect to get another response from him.

Authorities are more and more interested in this but as long as there is no real damage done the only illegal activity is that they are not saying who or which company is in possession of the money that is invested. I am in contact with a few people that have invested in the ICO and feel more and more that they are being scammed.
JohnGN

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:58:07 PM by JohnGN

No i didnt see before MrsPiggy about your conversation with Batista. Good job! You expose them realy badly Smiley, not just as scamer but even as totaly incompetent idots: Ginis try to gather people for downvoting is hilarois and a realy bad red flag. While Batista try to tackle it on a serious way but making many many mistakes and contradictions. The guys didnt expect that much resistance Wink. They just think how supersmart they are and how stupid the rest of the world. Puting less then 100$ in making a webpage and whitepaper and expecting to raise 47M$.

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this)  
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5

If i forget anything feel free to complete.
MrsPiggy

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

@John that is a very good list. At this point I have nothing to add to that. My #10 would be maybe that they (Gini) want people to buy BTC and then promote Coinbase and not even GDAX. Come on, just 5 mins on Google and even she would have known it better. Sheer incompetence.

They just released an interview with Alfred Hasselbacher on their facebook page. I am 99.9% sure that is from back then when they had their launch. What was the most interesting to me was that Alfred said that his vision for the university is an individual learning experience. They want to recreate those historical pleaces where you should study then and this should help you with memorizing what you have learned. In which way is that individual when everybody can book the same "experience"? To me that was just another sign that they have no idea at all. And on a personal note: Should I really trust someone who wants to pitch me something but can´t even take off his sunglasses?

Because I have been asked that a few times already I want to point something out:

This project in full is screaming scam as loud as possible. Until now we don´t know how much of it is a scam. There are many red flags but they are still on their wide spread roadmap and of course it will become interesting after the ICO. If you invest in this right now you will buy one Socratescoin for $1.11. If you don´t plan to spend it at the Nauka university your only options are hodling or selling it once it´s up for trade. The value of the socratescoins you own then depends a bit on the market itself but mostly on the university. I don´t want to question to fact if there will ever be a university but if the university will not be a big hit it is very unliky that the coin will gain some substantion value. A good example for this is the PiplCoin. According to the whitepaper it was sold for $1.00 during the ICO but when it was up for trading the actual value was $0.02, which went up to 11 cents then slowly declined and since Dec `17 it is around 2 cents again. Even if you would have sold your coins at the best moment  you would have still lost 90% of your investment due to promises that were never kept.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

The key element in cryptoworld is "decentralized", along with security
Although for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element... because it's aiming at collecting information about people.
This put aside, this project has potential because they have an extra layer.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

Although for this specific token the word "anonymous" is not really an element... because it's aiming at collecting information about people.
I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized). In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

I think everyone is interested in how the decentralization of this network will be organized). In my concept this is a computer on which the necessary software for the operation of this platform is installed. Roughly speaking, the server. The information is stored on it. This server is managed by someone. How can we talk about decentralization in this case? Correct, if I'm wrong.
The only problem project faces at the moment is, that it needs a lot of user to build up a good social network, not the decentralization or anonymity. I hope Socrates is doing a lot of good marketing for this.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

At the moment, this is very promising network, the prospect of the future so nice
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

At the moment, this is very promising network, the prospect of the future so nice
I think socrates will also need a unique feature, and then probably someone will also offer some money to buy Socrates .
Dino Platform

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

The idea underneath this ICO is of high value to the world
JohnGN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Suddenly so much movement in a single day.  Grin Funny.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

I think socrates will also need a unique feature, and then probably someone will also offer some money to buy Socrates .
when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
so, if token will be used to pay user, it would be great unique feature.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

when the platform offering user can get income from their activity, it will be good.
I think the ICO will help get the platform some more exposure. Lets hope it keeps the snowball rolling!
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Yes, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream platforms like odem.io, as the general awareness of the public grows.
People have the sense of freedom rooted into them - once they see that they are not satisfied, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternatives, and I’m sure they will find Socratescoin waiting for them!
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Yes, I cant see any reason why people would stick with using mainstream platforms like odem.io, as the general awareness of the public grows.
People have the sense of freedom rooted into them - once they see that they are not satisfied, there is no going back, they will start looking for better alternatives, and I’m sure they will find Socratescoin waiting for them!

In my opinion they are starting to get obsolete and this is the right moment for competitor like socrates.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

i think it would be really bad if the tokens have a near nothing usage after the ico and start of the platform.
Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Naturally, tokens should give privileges to platform users.

But they will be used. You will be able to pay on the platform, it’s the unite payment solution for Nauka univestity. There will be enough ways to use it, no worries about it.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:03 PM

the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

the tokens will be used, yes. i dont know for what but they will be used. =) Also it is your invest and you can have it in the wallet.

It is interesting to hear the answer from the devs about coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: