Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAPIS] SOCRATESCOIN - THE COIN OF KNOWLEDGE & THE PAYMENT METHOD OF NAUKA  (Read 1385 times)
JohnGN

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

For new people reading this tread. I will enumerate the red flags me and MrsPiggy researched. In this tread and in the following https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ygz0b/socratescoinio_sapis_very_likely_to_be_a_scam/ you can find all statements. I will give each statement a personal subjective scam indicator vote from 1 to 5. 1 is little red flag 5 is scam evidence.

1.) Website and channels launched after ico start.                                                                                                 4
2.) Whitepaper copy paste with many actual mistakes                                                                                            3
3.) Informations of the involved organisations (Nauka) is rare or not tracable or launched during ico                                4
4.) People involved comes from or had connections to dark activitys even proofed scams (Hasselbacher, Kozlevčar)           4
5.) Website is programed very simple, no connections to blockchain apis where anybody can proof money raised is seroius  3
6.) After asking to disclose the raised amount on the btc eth chains no answear. (Its very simple to do this) 
    But having time to write long texts for excuse other arguments                                                                             4
7.) Registrationaddress not existant                                                                                                                     4
8.) Each serious project presentation movies content try to answer the 3 following main questions: 1. What is the problem?,
     2.How will the problem get solved by the project?, 3. How does the investor benefit? In socratescoin presentation
     movies you just see people fliping coins and drinking vine. Looks like a bad joke for a potential investor                       2
9.) They claim to have partnership with big known organisations. After asking this organisations and affiliation get refused
     by them, moving references from website. (One for now but probably more coming soon)                                          5
10.) Instead of fighting arguments they try to manipulate cirical statements on treads                                                  5
11.) Suddenly strange activitys on btctalk. Obvious planed actions. Accounts are new or making many post in other threads
      without any weighty content.                                                                                                                        5

If i forget anything feel free to complete.

There a several possibilities to buy btctalk accounts. I am pretty sure socratescoin is a scam so i will repost this investigation periodically after waves of nonsense spamposts. Obviously they try to drown the negative facts. Like already mentioned instead of answear or fighting arguments.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

It is true that since we have social networks in our lives, we spend less time on education, here socrates is planning to let ourselves be entertained with the social network and to educate with our friends and we always have the control of our time so this project actively participates to give us the opportunity to learn something useful and give us back the power and freedom on the internet.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

It is true that since we have social networks in our lives, we spend less time on education, here socrates is planning to let ourselves be entertained with the social network and to educate with our friends and we always have the control of our time so this project actively participates to give us the opportunity to learn something useful and give us back the power and freedom on the internet.
indeed! It's like science lab having its own currency.
Having that opportunity is a great incentive to sign up!
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

indeed! It's like science lab having its own currency.
Having that opportunity is a great incentive to sign up!

If I’m not mistaken they have also a referral program, where you can get more SAPIS for each person you refer, that is quite a good idea to spread the word around.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.... I will follow it certainly.
Bulllbas

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

One of rare good looking project! I hope it will enter major exchanges as Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex.... I will follow it certainly.
Good choice! Same for me as I tend to prefer projects that could disrupt current trends in our digital world and Socrates is one of them.
VenomAnSeR

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

The platform is working well but I also think that there's still work to do.
BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

This project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the whitepaper first.
I`m very new to bct and ico investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

This project sounds very interesting and maybe i should read the whitepaper first.
I`m very new to bct and ico investing, but what i read is, that i have to do my own researches and find my way to invest. I hope that, this is a good project.
welcome and that’s the right spirit! read the whitepaper and google a lot, find your information for yourself and do a good research on this project and decide later to invest or not!
Yoverdot

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

welcome and that’s the right spirit! read the whitepaper and google a lot, find your information for yourself and do a good research on this project and decide later to invest or not!

You must learn to evaluate ICO, team, idea, capitalization ...
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

That will give thrust to the users, that information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides secured structured data.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

That will give thrust to the users, that information will be encrypted and stored on the blockchain which provides secured structured data.
This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be well implemented.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

This is very good feature of this platform and I hope that it will be well implemented.

yes i am sure they will and they can hire a lot of development after an ico succeed.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

yes i am sure they will and they can hire a lot of development after an ico succeed.

Hopefully they raise enough money to increase the team and develop everything as planned.
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

I think this education network would be a suitable alternative to the current networks. Mankind is gradually getting used to decentralization, hence this is another step in progress.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Question. You are going to create a decentralized network. You get information about users during their registration. Where the information is stored??? And how will it be protected?
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people interested in the socrates platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized network like socrates.
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

I think investors will come, there is a lot of people interested in the socrates platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized network like socrates.

there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
Socrates will certainly have its place next to the giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Socrates will certainly have its place next to the giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
We can’t ignore that there is a lot of competition out there on this field, but I can see some features with good potential in Socrates. If the team will stick to their road map, who knows what the future might bring, but I for one believe in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: