Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy?  (Read 3413 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

The principal reason is money. By and by multi day's everyone expecting some additional wage, I figure Bitcoin will full fill that. People can win money by taking a shot at the web and changing their financial status. Which is protected and secure moreover to solid trade system. By trading we can benefit, I think this impacts the world to go crazy.
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Well I think Bitcoin is making the world go crazy because of the price. Many are becoming crazy because the value of the bitcoin is high than the other coin in the crypto market. Some others are becoming crazy because they do not know how to earn big and how others can make big profit from the bitcoin. Without its volatile price, Bitcoin will not be popular. People use Bitcoin because it is a good investment. Another reason Bitcoin madevthe world crazy because of the Blockchain technology. Now, many people are now applying Blockchain technology to their projects.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Not the world but for those person who knows Bitcoin only, well because you can become rich in trading or holding Bitcoin it gives you an urge to buy and sell at a given price that will nake you think lot of times if it will be the right time to sell or buy or just hold.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Now this craziness is due to the fact that all people want to get rich quickly, I'm sure of it for sure. They all saw the pre-Christmas miracle leap of bitcoin and now every day pray for his repetition.

I agree, some people have experienced what bitcoin can deliver in december/january
and others have just looked on in astonishment at the rise and the fall.

There are others waiting on the side lines to jump in and hope they experience the next big movement.
There are those who love to hate bitcoin also.

So yes bitcoin is driving the world crazy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

The value of Bitcoin is increasing almost 0.00$ to 20000$. This is the main reason that Bitcoin make the world crazy. It is one of the beat way to earn so much money.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

I think its not because of it being a decentralized cryptocurrency that can change how we  buy and sell services and products and disrupt the centralized governments that imposes so many restrictions and bans! I think the world is going crazy because of the huge price gains it did back in Q4 of 2017 and Q1 of 2018 with respect to the US dollar and how some people became multi millionaires in very quick time! Most people are going crazy and jumping into Bitcoins only because they think that they can invest and become filthy rich! All the best for those people!!!
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day in the world, bitcoin is actually a crypto money but a good alternative to the money payment systems and bankers used around the world.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
It is the same saying that internet has done in its time, nobody believed in it but it has turned all the world upside down with itself existing only. And it is now worldwide accepted, this is the future of Bitcoin.

Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

After the run last year? Money. I feel people have been flocking to Bitcoin purely due to FOMO of making money. The amount of people who brought the subject up to me at work, at family gatherings, socially, in the hairdressers you name it... and when I ask what they know about Bitcoin and blockchain?! Their blank faces scare me. It became 'popular' for all the wrong reasons, too many people trying to get rich quick.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

The value of Bitcoin is increasing almost 0.00$ to 20000$. This is the main reason that Bitcoin make the world crazy. It is one of the beat way to earn so much money.

Yes, I agree. That's the true fact that keep everyone amaze about bitcoin. The biggest increase of btc value last year which is 20K$ makes bitcoin community crazy.   These makes bitcoin more popular and invites more people to invest.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

I think some of the people went on craze as they become a bandwagon fan of bitcoin. With last year's burst of bitcoin that hits 20,000$, i believe it's the very time where people went crazy. Bottomline, the investment side of bitcoin is what made this people ride in the bandwagon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day in the world, bitcoin is actually a crypto money but a good alternative to the money payment systems and bankers used around the world.

not only that, bitcoin has also helped people who do not have a job today. so the benefit of using bitcoin is in my opinion big enough, copy to make money and job distributor media, there are others again. indeed the bitcoin began to increase continue to fill society environment.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

The reason is that traditional investment tools offer much lower profit than bitcoin.
Everyone wants to make quick money.
People becoming crazy because of the benifit that it give. Since  bitcoin was profitable and you can get huge money from it as you keep working for it. People was also triggered more to invest here when it reaches a high value last year ofdecwmber. Many people come to invest more and believing that they can be rich by using it.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
I think the reason is pretty obvious, it's making people rich! Especially the early adaptors. They may have already bought a yacht or a private jet after the 2017 craze! And after that, people around the world are thinking that the same thing can happen to them. They may actually be right. But the question is, how patient are they?

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Bitcoin is making the world go crazy because of the profits it  generates when one invests in. Secondly, I think it's really making people rich by earning a lot of money from their investment.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:46 AM

Bitcoin is making the whole world go crazy because bitcoin is the answer of all our needs in all aspects of our lives. And because of bitcoin many of us was given the opportunity to earn money and an extra money at that, have a job for those who are not permanently/regular in their work. This is why we bit coiners are going crazy to bitcoin and for all the things it brought us together with our families.

In some part, I agree with you because nobody knows what will be in the next month. But we still believe in it and work was it. Bitcoin is a real crazy thing.

eveniyk

Activity: 280

S O A R

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

I think the reason for the craziness is obvious -bitcoin allows you to earn a lot of money and gambling people have started to do reckless things in the pursuit of money.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

I think because of last year's events when bitcoin prices rose very high. and certainly the demand is up, and try to invest in bitcoin. but it turns out at the beginning of 2018, the price dropped dramatically. I think that's enough to make the world go crazy.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

of course the main reason is bitcoin to make people or investors have an extraordinary advantage of course so that it becomes a phenomenon that makes the world go crazy but I think it is a breakthrough in the field of economic progress

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

no one suspected of such a massacre of events, which brought bitcoin and the whole system for 8 years! The global economy saw huge advantages in the crypto market! We are at the very beginning of the development of the crypto market, and I'm afraid to imagine what will happen next! In 8 years, bitcoin has grown to 20,000, and so many people have learned about the crypto system! The whole crypto system gave a great impetus to the development of information technology!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: