Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin making the world go crazy?  (Read 3413 times)
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Bitcoin makes the world crazy for it is the one turning the world around now.  You can earn your annual salary from your work just for about a month or less through bitcoin. Besides, it is the latest trend that shocked the whole world, it makes the market and huge people crazy whom are now investing themselves in crypto. Another thing is that you can make a higher, convenient and easier way of earning.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

That's all because Bitcoin now has a tremendous impact and is changing the global financial system, besides that Bitcoin also attracts many people to invest and use Bitcoin. It happens because Bitcoin is now a very important financial commodity. Many people become successful after they get to know Bitcoin, so now more and more people are beginning to be interested in using and investing in Bitcoin.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

an awful lot of people in the world who don't believe its price is because now that bitcoin is very seductive. different several years ago where the bitcoin rewarded with very cheap a lot of people aren't interested in the bitcoin. but now that the price of the bitcoin soaring everyone wants to have a bitcoin.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Bitcoins have made people head spin for 8 years now and become unbelievable since December 2017, when the value of 1 bitcoin rose up to 20 000 USD! But how this phenomenon appeared, what are the causes of this craziness… Found out in this article
https://blog.bitspark.io/why-is-bitcoin-making-the-world-go-crazy/
Bitcoin has a huge impact on our lives and also on the economy. Bitcoin attracts people to invest and maybe because its getting more popular. Bitcoin makes the world crazy buy simply giving them an opportunity to invest and earn such a huge profit.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

In my opinion, the main reason for this huge leap in the customers of the crypto market is what happened with BTC last year. Most people think that they will gain easy wealth without being generally familiar with the crypto market.  Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Edwardseven

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

The Bitcoin is making the world crazy because of the value and it's importance. As of now the value of a single bitcoin, the most mainstream of cryptocurrencies, surpassed the price of one ounce of gold so imagine how much money you can make!,bitcoin in this world is so influencial and powerful.
cryptowaltz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Nowadays, many people are less interested in bank products.

That is because bank A has no USP as compared to Bank B as of today.. But, in future in banks accept crypto, the banks could be different from one another and easily distinguishable.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Maybe it could happen because the number of bitcoin is too little so they raise the bitcoin price to sell all their btc and bitcoin will fall back again and those who buy bitcoin will be very disappointed because they buy bitcoin at the price of $ 20000 and bitcoin price is now getting down. So I think this is not a bitcoin that makes the world go crazy just because users are too crazy to use bitcoin

Because only a few seen it coming that time, digital world silently banged the world when bitcoin rapidly increased. In our age which is digital and advance technology age, bitcoin is a perfect thing to use while transacting making it as a medium currency online. I guess we are entering into cashless society day by day since cryptocurrency are getting recognize by many.

Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

bitcoin makes our world colorful and fun if no bitcoin is difficult to find an investment market that has many fluctuations as well as many motives as well as some potential risk factors for investment
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Yes, it's true a lot of people go crazy on bitkoyu. People almost do everything to get bitkoyny every day, my opinion, why we go crazy from bitkoyna, because people are encouraged to earn bitocone patiently because of its huge price. Price bitkoyna also can distract people from their work, because most people decided to make money on bitkoyne that there are actually jobs. Since bitkoyn is popular and updated to our new world of technology, bitkoyn has a better chance of being able to use other currencies. And also, for rich people, I'm sure they do not want to be outdated about the latest technologies or some of the latest things. This is often the reason why they joined the world of crypto currency. This is because they do not want to be obsolete.
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Bitcoin is an intriguing innovation in the 21 century that many people are yet understand the potential some are still scared to invest why so many factors may be the cause of their worry, Bitcoin on other hand continue to gain trust because Bitcoin is built on secured and transparent database which is not obtainable in any financial ecosystem so the people that understands this concept invest heavily in Bitcoin which helps Bitcoin price to see highest ath in Dec 2017
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

i think the it is the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin have taken the price 20,000$, and now it just get over 7,000$, but everyone trust the future of bitcoin, it will rise up to take 20,000$ as december 2017 or higher and will get more benerfit to everyone who trust bitcoin.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

I think the bitcoin manager is very intelligent, and I was amazed. the crazy bitcoin price rise makes people curious and find out about bitcoin and how they get rich like people who have been rich with bitcoin. the presence of new investors makes bitcoin prices increasingly insane. and I am very impressed with the events of last year, hopefully it can happen again this year.

Like any other bubble, people that don't know anything about crypto are drawn to it because they hear that they can become rich fast. After some time the bubble has to burst and then they leave. After that the cycle continues with fresh faces.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

I think the term crazy was intended to refer to enthusiasm of people towards bitcoin.
In my perspective bitcoin and its behavior draws  people toward crypto currency. To tell the truth I enthuse to spend time over crypto currency because of bitcoin as it is the first digital currency on which I invested my money and It brought me to the position I am today.So it is obvious that anyone who hear the story of bitcoin will be fond of bitcoin.However the pros and cons of crypto currency including  bitcoin are often talked about and argued by people where some people oppose bitcoin and some love bitcoin.However for me,I think the positive aspects of crypto currency including bitcoin are enough to override its negative aspects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

get the upside of bitcoin will be sluggish to do the movement, similarly as in the article there are mining the coin, we simply need to purchase the digger apparatus, and we simply hold up without doing whatever I make it that makes numerous individuals lethargic, and this is additionally the impact of worldwide advancement of all offices which is presently likewise make individuals languid for instance in the event that you purchase pizza you simply need to arrange by telephone or through aplikas and there will be starting pizza to your home, all make it simple however make apathetic
jazzmaster

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Nope. But bitcoin is making the world realize and see the glimpse of future financial world.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Bitcoin making us claiming our rights to own real value of money instead of digits inside banks database also people like to pay in real time without using a third party beside low fee and decentralization .   

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Since the sudden surge in the price increase of almost all Cryptocurrency including Bitcoin, some users really took the opportunity to invite more people to make them invest in something that also gave them profit. It does not make the world go crazy but it is making the world hungry for more allowances or money. They believe that Cryptocurrency might be the next best thing to make them rich and it is quite true for a few people.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

a lot of people became millionaires due to the growth of bitcoins! there were a lot of projects, which in real life there would be no success! and now these projects occupy a leading position among other companies! Everyone wants to understand the path of success and earnings! on this all very much interesting this crypto market!
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

I think the market capitalization of the Cryptocurrency market is quite small. So it attracts whales with a lot of money. Market manipulation also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: