Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time?  (Read 424 times)
Equity0924 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

Should I sell tokens right after I got it from campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

In my opinion, that's depends by what tokens you have.
Somethingis effectsthe price of token is :
• Demand, if this token have many demand the price will be go up someday, seem like many investors are invest their money to that's project. You can see it at the table chart on some trusted site.
• Seller, if so many peoples are sell that token and have little demand that's mean the tokens isn't good to hold, sell it fast!
• See the project developer, if the developers are work hard to make the project grow up and see the growth, if that's good, hold it!
• See the total supply, if total supply is too much, that's hard thing to make the price go up and vice versa.
I just can give you little knowledge, I hope that's help you. Thanks
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

The great decline in recent times is definitely the right time. My opinion will not be such a sharp drop again. We will see and see.
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Its depend on a project.if it is a good project with fully recommend or with massive potential its better for long term hold. And if it is a hyped one better to flip it and make good profit.but it is not a good recommend project better to short term trading or sell immediately
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

Nothing below represents investment advice - please do your own research.

The price of Bitcoin has risen markedly over the past few months reflective of a number of key drivers, especially the recent announcement by the Chinese authorities to allow Bitcoin withdrawals from the exchanges - which essentially gives a green light to Chinese people to export funds overseas. This is also supported by the enhanced network effect of bitcoin, which has drawn more and more people to the cryptocurrency.

The trend is very strong, so timing of entry is difficult. Timing will require patience in my view.

Based on experience whenever there is a ”hint” of bad news in the cryptocurrency space, there is always a narrative where the whales (the large holders of bitcoin) tend to push the price down lower than the news truly reflects. This has the effect of generating fear - especially amongst new investors in Bitcoin. When you are new as an investor, you are also very green - and when the fear of losing money hits you it can make you panic - there is an expression you very often hear in the cryptocurrency space - shaking out the weak hands. The price shoots down, only (generally of course) to rise back up . In the meantime new investors have panicked and seasoned investors say thanks very much
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

if the campaign payment is part of the distribution then YES regardless of what that token is.
it doesn't matter what token because as soon as the distribution is done, specially when they give a lot of it away it means there will be a lot of it (a huge supply) in the market. even if a small percentage of the people having those tokens decide to sell (which they will) the price will drop initially. selling fast means you get the higher prices.
then if you are really interested in that token and think it can rise up, you can simply buy back at the bottom.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

its depend on your situation ,
if you don't need emergence money, you can wait a while .
by the process you can make more money from the beginning .    
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Its depend on a project.if it is a good project with fully recommend or with massive potential its better for long term hold. And if it is a hyped one better to flip it and make good profit.but it is not a good recommend project better to short term trading or sell immediately

I agree with this, if you actually do not need the money and the coins you have is a great coin just hold it. It might worth a fortune after a while. Since you do not have any investment on it then you have nothing to lose.

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

its depend on your situation ,
if you don't need emergence money, you can wait a while .
by the process you can make more money from the beginning .    

I agree with you.because it's depends fully with you and your demand.your need to urgent money then you can sell that.or not need money then you can hold them.because hold is always gold.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

Of course, you can sell the tokens you receive from the bonus campaign. No one prohibits or regulates that. However, some ICOs if successful on the floor. Tokens are high value and transactions are relatively fast. On the contrary, it will be a little harder.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

It depends, if you think your campaign has potential to boom in the future, better keep your tokens for it will be a good investment for you. But if you really need money, you can sell it but still keep some in your wallet. Its price might rise and you would not want to miss that chance especially that you don't have to buy it anymore cause already have some from that campaign.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Right time should be decided by you. It should be your own decision. Decide according to your situation that when you should invest. If there is any emergency you shpuld sell your bitcoins this can also make you suffer losses.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

You can sell tokens anytime after you get, but if you're looking for the right time, you should be patient because the right time is the time when the token price is up, and you can get a lot of profit from token sales, and not the latest selling when the token price is down, wait until the price rises.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

It is always the right time. It is just that it takes courage to do so. But, if you are quite patient, you might really earn higher than what you could imagine;)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

my opinion. you should be able to hold that token in the next few weeks. because the price of tokens can be high. ,, if the project can be a huge success, the price of tokens can reach 50-100 x. but all your only decisions can determine .. and that's just my suggestion ,, because I have experienced this myself
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

First of all, one must proceed from the importance and prospects of the project, which was the basis for the release of the counter. Sometimes projects are still developing and after the transfer of tokens to the stock exchange. In this case, the tokens will be still undervalued and it will not make sense to sell them, as they will eventually grow in value over time. As a general rule, after the receipt of tokens on the stock exchange, there are a lot of people willing to sell them and as the offer exceeds demand, they quickly become cheaper, sometimes dozens of times. However, in six to eight months they usually recover in value if the project was good and necessary and continue to grow depending on the general market trend. Of course, there are many tokens that, after appearing on the exchange, lose their value and are not restored any more. Therefore, everything depends on the value and necessity of the project itself.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

dont. but you should join the telegram channel to get good information, and also you should see the market price.

but usually dev, will provide greater profit if we hold at least 3 months. and dev will increase the supply of altcoin, so the price will be high.
because I have a bitter experience about altcoin that I already get and then I sell at a cheap price.

and a few weeks later my altcoin increased in height and height. my mistake is i do not see the market development and also do not see any information from dev.
FingerAnn

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

No one can give you an accurate answer, because no one knows the future price of a token, and you need to decide whether it's going to sell or not.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

It's up to you. If the token you had has a big value at that time well if I we're you I'll sell it. But if not, I'll wait for higher price which is satisfying for me. But basically, most people who got token from campaign do not sell it right away, because its value will not be too good to sell after distribution of tokens.

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

I think that we need to wait for growth and how will the profit - sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: