Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:30:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin needs to die  (Read 602 times)
rajatjain (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

OP, If Bitcoin die (though impossible), Ethereum will be your new culprit for the downtrend, etc. and you will create another thread that titled "ETHEREUM NEEDS TO DIE" and soon whosoever paired with altcoins. It will be unending cycle.   Cheesy

Wouldn't fiat pairs and pairings with multiple other cryptocurrencies solve the purpose for it? How often we see dollar and euro failing or having been devalued themselves in the traditional market when compared to bitcoin "the original currency".  When i said die i mesn it to phase out to make the whole market stable.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

There is no need to die because most of the people here in crypto currency are they get more income in bitcoin if bitcoin will die many people are suffering and lossing their job that could help the financial problem of our family.

Just in case it happens someday, so it will be your own fault. You should not rely your life and family on cryptocurrency only. We do not know how long we will be able to trade crypto, it might be gone in the future. So prepare yourself before too late, get a real job or build your own business from what you have earned from crypto. It would be a better decision instead of relying on crypto only.  

I dont see any reason why bitcoins need to sacrifice and paved way for other almost 1500 alternative currencies to survive. If all things being equal and bitcoins die for another currencies to lead, what will happen to the new dominating currency, lets assume is Ether. It means sooner or later ETHer also need to die for other currency to dominate?

Absolutely agree with this, there is no reasons why bitcoin should die to make other coins survives.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

the massive drop in Bitcoin’s price could be blamed on a lot of things
news from south korea and the decisions banks make for credit cards
but according despite the very negative news it is above the price of 3 months ago
barontamago

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

I dont see any reason why bitcoins need to sacrifice and paved way for other almost 1500 alternative currencies to survive. If all things being equal and bitcoins die for another currencies to lead, what will happen to the new dominating currency, lets assume is Ether. It means sooner or later ETHer also need to die for other currency to dominate?
Well Nice reasoning its convincing. Needing to sacrifice other coins to get an opportunity it makes desperate. When its start the sacrifice keeps repeating and can lead to cycle. No need for sacrifice If othrr coins has a opportunity it can grow and be succesful font blame other coins why they are not succesful. They all have a chance the problem os if the invest like it.
elimi

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

bitcoin as a trading partner but they still have another couple being traded. As you are correctly stated depending on the exchange site. To be honest, I do not like what happens with bitcoin affecting the rest of over 1,500 crypto. Altcoin must be free of bitcoin rather than tied to its apron strings. It should not happen whenever bitcoin goes down, altcoin does the same thing. It's pretty easy to guess.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

There is no need for bitcoin to die in order to free the other cryptocurrencies from the so called bondage of price. Many altcoins have the capability to become independent and can make a positive growth even if the bitcoin price is suffering massive dips. Let the altcoins find some ways to grow without being tied up to the bitcoin price.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

You're right. Bitcoin will die for whatever reasonThere is no way to break bitcoin bitcoin firmly.You have nothing to say.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

If bitcoin is going to die it wont be soon. For me, the only way bitcoin to die is because of some projects like hashgraph or IOTA where there are no miners. As long as there are miners bitcoin wont die. Not even that, but as long as there are miners bitcoin will have dominance in the crypto world and crypto currencys.
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

it seems that there is already movement in the bitcoin itself seen from the garfik that I see in various exchanges.
maybe soon bitcoin will return to the price he has achieved
and can even exceed it. i'm sure of that.!

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

If bitcoin will fail,most of the altcoins would collapse especially those who doesnt have any working product/services to offer to the people.Foundation of cryptocurrencies is bitcoin which if this fail the whole community might collapse too,bitcoin shouldnt fail if you want these altcoins to survive,because the market depends to bitcoin's price movement.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
brontak994

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

the massive drop in Bitcoin’s price could be blamed on a lot of things
news from south korea and the decisions banks make for credit cards
but according despite the very negative news it is above the price of 3 months ago
is it possible in south korea and china is there a government game behind the news?
brontak994

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

If bitcoin will fail,most of the altcoins would collapse especially those who doesnt have any working product/services to offer to the people.Foundation of cryptocurrencies is bitcoin which if this fail the whole community might collapse too,bitcoin shouldnt fail if you want these altcoins to survive,because the market depends to bitcoin's price movement.
it's really true .. we see at this moment only when bitcoin decreases drastically all altcoin come dump ... from there we can see it
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I suggest you dont need to make such statement. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it needs to live on .

Please don't make such remarks please as anything that happens to bitcoin might affect the whole entire industry
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

Maybe this will happen someday, but so far I do not see the cause of Bitcoin death. Perhaps if bitcoin becomes obsolete, the price will be tied to another coin.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

for now bitcoin still can not be said to die because until now digital currency currency is still held by bitcoin that number 10k $ more.
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

it  defenetely will stay alive, but it won't be so viable as it it now, we should look on gold backed ICOs such as goldmint$)
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

it  defenetely will stay alive, but it won't be so viable as it it now, we should look on gold backed ICOs such as goldmint$)

I think you are wrong, because Bitcoin will not only stay alive, but the demand for Bitcoin will increase and with the limited supply - the price will raise again.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Man, it's only the beginning of a new era. Dont panic so much. Yes, it has its own disadvantages but until it has potential to make real money it will grow up. That's my simple point of view in that case..

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

I don't agree with the assumption that bitcoin will die, bitcoin as known by everyone is biggest for now anything can happen in subsequent years where other Altcoins can compete so closely with bitcoin.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

the situation u're describing will be sorta mitigated as bitcoin becomes less of a reference currency in exchanges, already many exchanges are adding eth-pairs, ltc-pairs or even dogecoin-pairs. Whether bitcoin needs to die will depend largely on the role it settles in (i.e., medium of exchange, store of value or what else), and whether it functions well in that aspect.

Just as the masses found btc in early dec, then found alts in mid-dec to early jan, sooner or later, alts with solid teams, real use cases and real participants in their ecosystem will gain their own places in mainstream folks' daily lives. Bitcoin might or might not have a place in that world, we will have to see.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: