Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GTX 1080 Error 43  (Read 177 times)
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

even if you havent been nice to me i´ll help you, dont connect your riser with sata
you´re welcome

You can use sata powered risers.  Just don't power more than two risers with one sata cable.  I have 24 gpu's running just fine that way.

bullshit, it will work for weeks or months but sooner or later you´ll get problems

Maybe so.  I've just never heard anyone say that before.  I guess we'll see.  Not sure what that has to do with the OP's problem though.  I don't think you read the entire thread.

yeah remember when your rigs start freezing, gpus dont detected, error 43 then its time to change riser powering

I will remember.  What exactly is the reasoning for it to happen after a period of time has passed?  I'm curious.

good question, i had this on several rigs after weeks/months running stable 24/7
changed connection to molex or 6pin = all problems gone

also if you psu supports single or multi rail, single rail is better for rigs

Interesting.  What exactly is happening though?  Would just replacing the risers with new sata powered risers solve the problem for another several months?

rig just started freezing, error 43, after driver reinstall i had 50 microsoft adapter in device manager...
i didnt tried, i prefer to fix the problem forever...good psu have enough molex/6pin cables

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: