Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you noticed bitcoin price now was quite stable?  (Read 353 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

Bitcoin price now i think maintained at the price range of 8k to 9k USD.
It is having a chance that bitcoin will raising up again?
What is the main reason on this?

There are many prediction on this but i wont believed on what they say.
Share your thoughts and ideas. Thanks!

After it falls up to $7,000 it is stable to $8,200 to $9,000 so we assume that it never falls again it is ok to be stable in that amount or make it rising again. I think the reason why it is stable some investor was pull out their investment or they are preparing for the big one rising because some of prediction this year was rising up to $40,000 to $50,000 so they are waiting to invest a big amount of money and still holding.

it fell "down" to $5900 actually not $7000. and not that it is staying above $8000 with little change, that is called being stable for bitcoin. and we are not assuming that it never falls because it is stable. in fact being stable doesn't have much to do with falling or rising after this.

it will rise eventually, but that time will come as soon as the whales were satisfied with their pockets full of bitcoin. if they are not and price rises anyways they will dump it again. but this will probably not last that long.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

It's good that there is a price stability now tht ranges from 8000-9000 USD after experiencing the big price dip last month. Usually after being through price dip bitcoin is stabilizing its pricea md and that is a good sign.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

I've seen many people asking about this.
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency so by any means of disruption from the market due to corrections, it will rise up a little by little.
What are those predictions you have read? If they aren't positive enough then you shouldn't believe on it.
Yes, the price of bitcoin is currently stable. This is the real price of bitcoin. We should not expect the same "pump" as the end of 2017. Despite being a big money, we must be careful. We should not bet our fortune on chance. That will not help us increase profits.
So let's wait for bitcoin to go down and buy some coin to sell. I advise you not to hold bitcoin.
What are you are agreeing of the price stability of bitcoin? I know you are worrying about betting all your fortune in bitcoin but that's a different thing when it comes to stability and price of bitcoin. And why would you not advice to hold bitcoin? I can't understand on how you are telling that let's wait for bitcoin to go down and buy some and then you are saying that thing, I'm confuse with what you said.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Let's not get our hopes yet because although bitcoin is steady around the price range $8k-$9k we still can't tell yet if it will go up or dip down back again. We will just have to wait for some news, whether it is positive or negative news; that's when we will know where the price of bitcoin is going. And most of the altcoins follow its trail lately.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

What could have stop the price shooting up again,if we are not forgetting something we all know that it is an unstable currency and if we are expecting the currency not to drop than we are making a very big mistake.Expect a dip and a raise when it comes to bitcoin and if you are  expecting it not to drop again than you will be disappointed.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

The prediction is just a speculation from a person or a bitcoin price observer taken from the prospect's point of view in the future. I think if for long-term investment predictions will be useful to serve as a reference. However, if to trade then these predictions will not be applied successfully because when we trade then what we see as a reference is the current market condition by reading and analyzing the chart of bitcoin price movement either /minute, /15 minutes, /hour, and etc.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
MoeseAl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

I Think it quite stable..
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

We can't make sure about it because bitcoins current situation is terrible.And all of them afraid to invest more because its already in loss stage.And if Abudabi also bann bitcoin then this stability will be meaningless.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

Step by step is getting closer to the bitcoin spring. It is normal to rise after a downfall like we have experienced. Better times are coming
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is finally taking a step forward. The price stabilization tells us that it will recover soon

The best is yet to come!
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Yes the price for last week not changed serious. this affraid me little. I want what would price going up faster, to sell btc and buy GPUs

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

The bitcoin price is now quite stable compared to the previous few weeks, but is too low compared to the first week in January-2018.

I thought that it might come down even more, I'm afraid when the price drops to $ 7000, I expect this movement in the market just because some Bitcoin ban in other big countries.

I do not know what will happen from this possible outcome, everything I know makes Bitcoin lose its Popularity.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

On a bright side, yes. unlike the previous months and weeks bitcoin has gone a bit stable for now, but the sad news is, its value is still low compared to what it had been last 2017. furthermore, bitcoin had lost a majority of its increases in the first months of 2018. We never know what would happen in the next week or so but let's hope bitcoin would receive an increase and let's give our support.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Bitcoin price now i think maintained at the price range of 8k to 9k USD.

I think now bitcoin is in 9k to 10k USD maintained ranged in the market, but hopefully it will raising up again by next month and back to normal price.
I f you tried to look back the chart of bitcoin price compared last few years expected that this first month of the year the price was going down and bouncing back again at the middle of the year, so let's just wait that moment and hold bitcoin to have a huge profit on it. All we need is patience to help the FUD on bitcoin and fastest recovered.

sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Actually is it unpredictable, I don't want to say now bitcoin price is stable. but now bitcoin price is better than last time and averaged price. but i think that price is now some stable.

JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Bitcoin's exchange rate has been subject to a lot of negative news from the press and the government's ban. For the past 2 weeks, there has been so much positive news about Bitcoin that made Bitcoin rates, as well as the entire cryptocurrencies, market more prosperous. Predictably after Lunar New Year, Bitcoin will bump up to $ 15,000.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

I think its quite normal for bitcoin to stabilize the price in $8-$9k area, still not confirming the uptrend yet but bitcoin slowly gaining strength. Since the fud has slowly faded from the mass selling a few weeks ago, i think this is a good news for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As for bitcoin, this is an average price last november before bursting upward which seems a bit impossible to see in the meantime  Grin
Well anything is happening for a reason. The current price of Bitcoin is yet to be stable but we could assure further development and improvement as soon as the market stabilize or have a good movement in relate to the trend of Bitcoin. I think it is much more need for Bitcoin to have a good system in transaction for trading and investment rather than a stable price.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

I did notice and I am glad it's finally recovering from the big drop. I am glad I decided to hold and not to sell
Justinalex

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:46:12 PM

I think it's still not stable because it's different from the previous year because the year before the bitcoin price is very high and in the year now the price of bitcoin has dropped dramatically so I think the price is not stable at the moment.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

I would say the price is stable right now. It's a little more stable from what we were used to, but it's still quite volatile. Markets tend to enter an equilibrium pattern after a correction, and I think that is what happened to bitcoin. We are now trying to get out of that equilibrium patter with a bull run, and the price is increasing again. I think we will probably get back to $12k, and stay there for a while before we then go to $14k. Once there we will probably stay in an even longer equilibrium pattern, until development or adoption gets done. It will always depend on the news of course, since this is a very unstable and speculative market right now, but in time things will get better.

I do believe stability is a good thing though, but for BTC to reach it's goals, we can't really achieve it right now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████