Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🔥🔥Etheera - real estate for the blockchain portal🔥🔥  (Read 28148 times)
John White

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

⚜️Johnny⚜️

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:17:26 AM

Very attractive and still very low price. Therefore, people are starting to buy this token. Many are beginning to understand the meaning of projects with low capitalization. Over the past day on the TokenStore ETA price has increased by 2 times. The volumes are still very small. And I think this is just the beginning. The price is still monstrously low compared to what was on the ICO. I think during the next few weeks this token can easily grow in price by 30-50 times.
Triple_X

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Very attractive and still very low price. Therefore, people are starting to buy this token. Many are beginning to understand the meaning of projects with low capitalization. Over the past day on the TokenStore ETA price has increased by 2 times. The volumes are still very small. And I think this is just the beginning. The price is still monstrously low compared to what was on the ICO. I think during the next few weeks this token can easily grow in price by 30-50 times.
I agree with your opinion. I think that now is almost an ideal opportunity to buy a significant portion of tokens of a good project at a cheap price. Who understands this perspective - buys. Who does not understand - misses this opportunity.
John White

⚜️Johnny⚜️

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I agree with your opinion. I think that now is almost an ideal opportunity to buy a significant portion of tokens of a good project at a cheap price. Who understands this perspective - buys. Who does not understand - misses this opportunity.
A very large number of people are frightened by what happened during this year. Therefore, many investors are very hard to decide to buy coins now. They think that they will have another price drop. Well, in fact, they are depriving themselves of the chance to buy a coin which in a year will probably cost at least 50 times more expensive than now.

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I'm a little surprised that over the past two weeks, the price of the ETA token has almost doubled. The project is encouraging. I read yesterday in the telegram channel of the project that several new exchanges are planned in the near future and the project has a new serious investor.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

I'm a little surprised that over the past two weeks, the price of the ETA token has almost doubled. The project is encouraging. I read yesterday in the telegram channel of the project that several new exchanges are planned in the near future and the project has a new serious investor.
This token continues to grow every day. Yesterday CEO announced a new exchange on which there will be a listing of this token soon.

Rockkey

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

Today, the CEO of this project announced that in two days a new listing will be made on the BITKER exchange. I think that this will very well affect the growth of the price of the token in the future.
John White

⚜️Johnny⚜️

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Today at 14:00 pm CET Etheera token will be on the BITKER exchange ! Wow ! Not bad guys, not bad !!! )) I hope we will see x2-x3 this week !)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Etheera1 is now available on http://Ethershift.co  - the easiest way to buy the best ERC20 tokens! No accounts. No personal info collected
https://twitter.com/ethershiftco/status/1060329946147643393

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

Hello. MAy be someone know, ETA start trades on new exchange or no? Project very interesting and perspective, i really like conception and idea... but exchanges where ETA traded not popular.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Etheera new Partnership with Ethershift Exchange:
BUY and SELL ETA and exchange with over 70 other Tokens
including Ether, Binance Coin, Aragon, 0x, Maker and many more!

https://twitter.com/Etheera1/status/1061016327983378433

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

Etheera new Partnership with Ethershift Exchange:
BUY and SELL ETA and exchange with over 70 other Tokens
including Ether, Binance Coin, Aragon, 0x, Maker and many more!

https://twitter.com/Etheera1/status/1061016327983378433

I invest in ETA yesterday ! Cool project ! I think we all can get a very big profit with this project. Project leaders reported that in the near future the price will be increased to a level of at least $ 0.0012 and I am absolutely sure that this will happen ! I am very glad that I became an investor in this project.
Rockkey

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

A good pace of development for this project. The price during the last month is constantly growing. I am impressed with this. Projects do not often have such constancy in terms of price increases. The team seems to be actively working and the token is already trading on several exchanges. Although only a couple of months have passed since the end of the Etheera ICO.
denis0007dl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

I have to say that Etheera have amazing team, who will gladly help you in any regard, and answer to all questions, ASAP, so not like in most Telegram chats, where noone answer your questions.
They do much effort, and I beleive ETA have excellent future!

Team, keep working!!! Smiley
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Etheera is nominated at Top 10 Major Exchange LBank for next Voting round:
Voting Start: November 14th, 2018 / 16:00 (GMT+8)

https://twitter.com/Etheera1/status/1062208004106399744
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Etheera (ETA) shoots up to over 80,000% in two weeks
https://bittpress.com/etheera-eta-80000-two-weeks/
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

Not a bad company. Of course, the price for the token of course pleased me at the beginning, but it only was a lure. I hope the project will develop.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

And who buys it at all? I now keep the tokens from the bounty. Just do not sell them too much. Dali 200k. The price that is on the coinmarket would be good for sale. But for so much not to sell. Is the project generally working?
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

And who buys it at all? I now keep the tokens from the bounty. Just do not sell them too much. Dali 200k. The price that is on the coinmarket would be good for sale. But for so much not to sell. Is the project generally working?

Large orders, i.e. with a high price in ETH, are placed and closed by the developers themselves. More or less a normal price for the sale of 0.000001 ETH for 1 ETA. Orders can be placed higher, there is a small chance that they will work.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

1. Forkdelta a fee free exchange rejected theyre listing cause they got caught wash trading https://github.com/forkdelta/tokenbase/issues/1089 they even renamed the issue from "Etheera (ETA) Token listing request" then when it got closed renamed to "Token listing request #1089" so it doesn't stick out like dog balls

2. Total coin cap is supposed to be 10,000,000,000 yet they have wallets holding 30,000,000,000+ greatly exceeding the cap https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/etheera/holders

3. last source code update was listed on May 2018 and all repositories not one has a listed issue (very very unrealistic when we compare to coins with credibility ect. bitcoin) https://github.com/Etheera

4. Etheera telegram group admins appear to be in on the scam and dont like the facts being presented in a civil matter and call fud like the little weasels they are and ban anyone that questions the projects ethics, very unprofessional. If the project had any credibility they would address these issues not sweep them under the rug.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

1. Forkdelta a fee free exchange rejected theyre listing cause they got caught wash trading https://github.com/forkdelta/tokenbase/issues/1089 they even renamed the issue from "Etheera (ETA) Token listing request" then when it got closed renamed to "Token listing request #1089" so it doesn't stick out like dog balls

2. Total coin cap is supposed to be 10,000,000,000 yet they have wallets holding 30,000,000,000+ greatly exceeding the cap https://neironix.io/cryptocurrency/etheera/holders

3. last source code update was listed on May 2018 and all repositories not one has a listed issue (very very unrealistic when we compare to coins with credibility ect. bitcoin) https://github.com/Etheera

4. Etheera telegram group admins appear to be in on the scam and dont like the facts being presented in a civil matter and call fud like the little weasels they are and ban anyone that questions the projects ethics, very unprofessional. If the project had any credibility they would address these issues not sweep them under the rug.

This project no concerns seriously because ICO they collected ~44ETH. Many are trying to sell their tokens and make some money on the exchange manipulations of the Etheera's team.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM