Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1084 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

First is the idea! The fact that it is connected with new technologies, all that can really be in demand for ordinary people, it already means that the project is more successful!  The second one Is feedback! The Manager who always responds to your messages, solves the problem issues by accruing shares or tokens. Third: this is the team of this ICO. An experienced and strong team means that the project will be real, and it will be popular, will gather a decent Capa. Fourth: It is a system of KYC. The presence of this verification system in bounty, already gives a guarantee that the bounty will not be a bench, there will be no bots, payments will be made to rail people!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

I draw attention to many parameters of the bounty, here are some of them:
1. Manager
2. Payments
3. Dates of the bounty
4. Dates of the ICO
5. The idea of the project
6. Number of tokens produced
7. Percentage of tokens per bounty
8. and more...
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

The token allocated to the bounty program is not a percent of total ICO sold, BUT some percent of the whole token supply!
The campaign manager is easy to touch and spreadsheet are always updated.
The bounty has its own telegram group (for bounty members separate from investors)
Campaign manager and the DEV team have their words and will not delay any.
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

The amount of pool at the bounty decides. Good project has a small pool, in general... And even the adequacy of bounty managers.)

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

The token allocated to the bounty program is not a percent of total ICO sold, BUT some percent of the whole token supply!
The campaign manager is easy to touch and spreadsheet are always updated.
The bounty has its own telegram group (for bounty members separate from investors)
Campaign manager and the DEV team have their words and will not delay any.
everything you mentioned is ideal for a project, but it all happens after the project takes place, if my opinion assesses the project from the beginning to all developers first, and has a program that quickly attracts investor interest

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

1. For me the first thing  I now consider is the reputation of a campaign manger or bounty team.
2. I think the number of participants does define a good bounty campaign.
3. Well written rules is also important as I have seen some campaigns change rules after ICO is completed.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

Because in bounty this program we can get pretty good money by following campaign - campaign and follow all the rules there we can get coin from total coin ysng given bounty company
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

1. For me the first thing  I now consider is the reputation of a campaign manger or bounty team.
2. I think the number of participants does define a good bounty campaign.
3. Well written rules is also important as I have seen some campaigns change rules after ICO is completed.
How do you measure the reputation of a campaign manager? If manager has many  finished campaigns there are many feedbacks from dissatisfied hunters who can not make this picture clear

dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

quality of project
everything covers there
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

Because in bounty this program we can get pretty good money by following campaign - campaign and follow all the rules there we can get coin from total coin ysng given bounty company
Are your goal only for earn money from campaign? It seems so, and i would suggest you to don't join any campaign again because you aren't worth with bounty. (You can't even make any quality post)

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:55 AM

There are a lot of criteria on which to choose the projects first is the idea of the project after which one is their team and their publicity on social networks
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

Adequate rules; low number of participants; it shouldn't be long (3-4 month programs are not good for me); good manager\managing team; decent project and product.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
caoowd8

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

I think it is mainly to see the popularity, the participation of many people is a good project, at least in the end there are many people to participate, not too failed.
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

i think good bounty manager, payouts and good project team who will give u all info.

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:05:15 PM

It is very difficult or let's say not easy to easily said that one campaign is better than the other, but well! you can check some markers to determine whether such campaign will be successful or not. First of all I check the project idea. That is very important to me, any investor will invest in a project that is interesting. You should also look out for the developers of such a token or particular project. That is very important, check how many times they show their faces, and also whether their credentialing and background is valid as they stated. I also love working with bounty managers with good portfolios. I know some managers that most of their bounties that i joined went on very well. To end with, I also look out for a large community backing, but the question is what if you joined early. So I stay in for a while(about half of the whole bounty duration), and if the project still does not get followers and early adopters I then start to think twice. This is because whatever bounty you conduct will survive on a larger community backing.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

Thats a classic question. Good bounty program= successful project. I usually look at how the project is doing its job. I usually focus on projects with a lot of participants and it gives confidence.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

In my opinion a good bounty program is a program built on a potential ICO project. The total number of tokens paid for the bounty program is sufficient to attract the bounty hunter involved. The bounty manager always updates the results of the work and assists the participants in the program. These are the factors that help me evaluate a good bounty program.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

In order to find a good project you have to spend a lot of time and effort to study it. First of all, pay attention to the quality of this project and to the developer's team. It is very important. Also you need to pay attention to the idea of the project and the number of participants, WP and the roadmap. You must be able to analyze all this stuff.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:21 AM

It starts with the bounty manager who replies everyone quiries or question or opinion within 12-24 hours, but some are just ignoring their applicants and joiners, and some bounty managers are all known to high ranks that's one point to consider, well I don't say new managers are bad, but of course you will choose someone who will be advertised by your friends who are into this for a longer period of time.
Crypto_proxy

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

There are factors to consider, factor like the pay, way the task is structured, clearly states rule, the start and end date explicitly states, of course an efficient bounty manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: