Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters: What makes a good bounty program?  (Read 1083 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

For me, a good bounty program has a good project development, a good team, and has strict rules and regulation. Another thing is they should pay in the time that they promised to pay tokens or whatever they pay to the members of the campaign.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javacomedy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

the value of the prize that is very large, it seems to me. comparison of trading should have capital as well as mining capital also needs to be able to generate a lot of profit and then the bounty is easier because without the need for a large capital but the results are promising.
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Its not a dealbreaker, but its nice when you get paid set amount of that coins you are advertising. Because you are expecting the value will rise, therefore you are advertising it (or you should). Like in the BTX campaign I am now, we get reward in BTX but it is calculated in the time of payout to set amount of USD. So if the coin is mooning you get less coins and if the coin is dipping you get more.
I thing that is wrong, because you should advertise something you belive in and you want the price to go up. But on the other hand you know, that if you advertising well and the price goes up, you get less coins for your work Smiley
eisena

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

I think Signals did a really good job, because its easy tp participate not shady and the you can instantly check how many tokens you earned till now.  Great page and opportunities.
Vinoddjr

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

many ico bounty campaign can be cancelled if they don't reach soft cap. I have experienced
Timos2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

bountyhive.io/r/TimSitnikovjoin bountyhive and start run campaigns easy, without re-posts and excels
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

I think the bounty program is good and should be followed
1.program bounty must have an active campaign manager and have a sense of tolerance to participants bounty.
2. the allocation amount for bounty participants is more than 5% of total coin sales.
3.bounty has a great and real team.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

That would be a program where you know how much coins/tokes you will earn at the end of the campaign for your participation.
Many campaigns offer a certain % which depends on the total amount of sold tokens in the ICO/token sale. If they sell more you will earn more, if they sell less you will also earn less.
The Rules should be precise, to the point and easy to follow.
A trust-able team who leads the campaign with a proven track record.
Fast communication with the bounty managers is a must, its frustrating waiting for days for a simple answer to your questions.
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Not easy, you must dare to sacrifice at first to get a big profit.
One of them, recruiting team members who are experienced in the field of bounty. Of course they charge a tariff that is not cheap, but you'll get a replacement once the ICO finishes with big profits.
bekhuong45

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

I think is the evaluation of the voting forums
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

There are things that make a good program of bonuses. One of them is the rules. Rules that are not confused. Another is an updated weekly status report. This makes you at ease if you see whether your work is approved or not.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

Good program should be like Disney Land, every one wanted to be there. And than low distribution, and everyone sad.
ngoquanghieu

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

In your mind, what makes a good bounty program better than another?  Payouts, process, etc...

It has a good thread in BTT, The Campaign manager is competent and has lots of good feedback on their previous work. The community of the Bounty is welcoming and the admins can answer if you have any doubts about the campaign. Well explained white paper and good presentation, Roadmap is very clear and can really attain its target date of completion.
Smiley
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

It starts with the bounty manager who replies everyone quiries or question or opinion within 12-24 hours, but some are just ignoring their applicants and joiners, and some bounty managers are all known to high ranks that's one point to consider, well I don't say new managers are bad, but of course you will choose someone who will be advertised by your friends who are into this for a longer period of time.

Precisely! The Manager plays one of the important roles! If you have experience of participation in bounty, you have already faced with the rock, and the managers who led this project, you can avoid! Also, if the Manager ignored you, answered long, inadequately answered, it is necessary to make note of in the black list. In the future, to get around the other side of the bounty if they are led by this Manager! There is nothing complicated there! Wink
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

It starts with the bounty manager who replies everyone quiries or question or opinion within 12-24 hours, but some are just ignoring their applicants and joiners, and some bounty managers are all known to high ranks that's one point to consider, well I don't say new managers are bad, but of course you will choose someone who will be advertised by your friends who are into this for a longer period of time.

Precisely! The Manager plays one of the important roles! If you have experience of participation in bounty, you have already faced with the rock, and the managers who led this project, you can avoid! Also, if the Manager ignored you, answered long, inadequately answered, it is necessary to make note of in the black list. In the future, to get around the other side of the bounty if they are led by this Manager! There is nothing complicated there! Wink
One of my indications is included towards into its managers who do handle such bounty program.Mishandling or not properly well managed can already give you the views or feelings that this is not a good one but in the end on where most hunters do care about is on payouts.If the manager is eagerly giving updates and pushing up devs to pay then i do like that behavior but still the project owners would be still the big boss into this game.

Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

First of all is the right and clear details about the bounty, bounty poll, and roles per bounty categories, update od spreadsheet every week and details on the spreadsheet is very important like if you need to improve your post before putting zero on your column, and I love bounty managers who are really considerate.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

In all I think that a good bounty program is a good, highly-reputation manager, who update everything in time and make the work clear

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

The things that makes bounty program good are reliability of project, fundamental rules (that r not confusing), timely spreadsheet updating and attractive reward but the real. And most especially and importantly that makes a good bounty is the egular admin`s feedback. If the admin take the right response from the questions of the bounty hunters.
Stilinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

I've backread few comments and i agree to them. I just wanna add. I think it is also good for a bounty if there is limit to how many participants can join. I noticed that because my bounty hunter friends has been complaining recently that their getting very few tokens no matter how diligent they promote the project.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

Before joining bounty take a look who is the bounty manager, after that try to know about the project like its teams activity, social activity and mostly how much active its members in the telegram group. most important thing is if it already passed the pre-sell then must join the bounty. Also the website and roadmape is important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: