Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade bot needed.  (Read 898 times)
QsoftStudios (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 05:06:26 AM

Alright, I am in need of a trading bot. I need a bot that will run on Ubuntu(command line), is free, has a decent - high return, and is open source. I am at work all day and it would be nice to set up the bot, have it run, and make money when I am away. Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried tAPIbot and it looks awesome but for some reason I cant get it working.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:45:34 AM

Alright, I am in need of a trading bot. I need a bot that will run on Ubuntu(command line), is free, has a decent - high return, and is open source. I am at work all day and it would be nice to set up the bot, have it run, and make money when I am away. Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried tAPIbot and it looks awesome but for some reason I cant get it working.

Thanks!
Who let you out of the newbie section.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
QsoftStudios (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

Thanks!
Who let you out of the newbie section.

This didn't help me at all.....
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:45:18 PM

I need a bot that will run on Ubuntu(command line), is free, has a decent - high return, and is open source.

Does not exist. Never will.

Any decent / high return trading bot will remain private.
Any bots that are public are crappy. The cheaper the crappier.
puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:47:30 PM

Thanks!

I CAN HAS FREE MONIEZ?
QsoftStudios (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 10:21:24 PM

Thanks!

I CAN HAS FREE MONIEZ?

Lolwut
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:53:42 PM

That is what you are asking for.
You think there is a freely available program you can just download and run that will magically make money for you, more than just staying in the market passively.
Life doesn't work that way.
Just think, if there was such a program, why wouldn't everyone be running it?
But if everyone was running it, they couldn't all be making more than the market average, could they?

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
QsoftStudios (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 11:54:38 PM

That is what you are asking for.
You think there is a freely available program you can just download and run that will magically make money for you, more than just staying in the market passively.
Life doesn't work that way.
Just think, if there was such a program, why wouldn't everyone be running it?
But if everyone was running it, they couldn't all be making more than the market average, could they?

There are paid bots that do this....
fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:20:46 AM

Ja! I still don't get if this is a joke or not.
Love btc

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:06:35 PM

Does not exist. Never will.

Any decent / high return trading bot will remain private.
Any bots that are public are crappy. The cheaper the crappier.
[/quote]

The same thought as me~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: