Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Choose 4 (four) most influencing parameters for you, when you decide, what exchange to use for trading.
1. Crypto-favorable country of Exchange's registration - 11 (6%)
2. High degree of security - 49 (26.6%)
3. Fast and excellent customer support - 27 (14.7%)
4. Reliable reputation and positive clients feedbacks - 37 (20.1%)
5. The lowest fees - 20 (10.9%)
6. Ability to buy/sell at best prices - 16 (8.7%)
7. Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading - 8 (4.3%)
8. Ease of use - 16 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you choose the exchange for trading? Vote!  (Read 731 times)
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

1. High degree of security: No need to write about this everybody already knows about this.
2. Fast and reliable customer support: Suppose we end up in some silly or complecated problems they are our only source of help. Users must not be neglected like bittrex exchange.
These are my top 2 priorities. Rest would be after these like clean UI, good features, low fees, margin trading etc.

Blah blah
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

just looking for trades that have high security and easy to use, because now there are a lot of new exchanges that are popping up even with the features and ways of using a little complicated. it will be a barrier to trade especially for beginners.

Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

just looking for trades that have high security and easy to use, because now there are a lot of new exchanges that are popping up even with the features and ways of using a little complicated. it will be a barrier to trade especially for beginners.

This is not bad thing that a lot of exchanging coming because you can choose, not put all your assets to one, and they compete between each other..
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

i choice the Reliable reputation exchange , also to lower fees and 2fa very important to me , but if my coin didn't list in it i will not use it so it's the main things .
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

i choice the Reliable reputation exchange , also to lower fees and 2fa very important to me , but if my coin didn't list in it i will not use it so it's the main things .

will you choose an exchange that does not charge you at all (no any fees) and you pay only if your volume is high >100k USD ?
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

As for me, the main thing - it is ease of use. Because there are exchanges on which in General nothing is unclear, for example, Etherdelta. And although I have coins that are traded only on this exchange, I prefer to wait until the coins come out on a larger exchange.

goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

For me, primary parameters are a high degree of security as well as fast and excellent customer support.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

I always choose with the least fees for transactions! I do not have a lot of cryptocurrency, so this is one of the main factors!
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

As for me, the main thing - it is ease of use. Because there are exchanges on which in General nothing is unclear, for example, Etherdelta. And although I have coins that are traded only on this exchange, I prefer to wait until the coins come out on a larger exchange.

What are those " larger exchanges" which you prefer?
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I always choose with the least fees for transactions! I do not have a lot of cryptocurrency, so this is one of the main factors!

Agree! this why we need an exchange with no fees at all
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

Yes, I agree. In fact, need to have registration on many exchanges, as different coins go to different exchanges. This is a high priority

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Ultimately though, the two more important things are coin availability and reputation. Most of the big exchanges are reputable and have a much lower chance of screwing you over. Be wary of smaller exchanges and exchanges that people have a lot of negative things to say about.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

Ultimately though, the two more important things are coin availability and reputation. Most of the big exchanges are reputable and have a much lower chance of screwing you over. Be wary of smaller exchanges and exchanges that people have a lot of negative things to say about.
lately I've been paying attention to a fairly new ico of the company and therefore there are tokens traded only by specific exchanges and I have to use them.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:12 PM

In my opinion in this order:

1) High degree of security
2) Reliable reputation and positive clients feedbacks
3) Fast and excellent customer support   
4) Ability to buy/sell at best prices
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

When I came to crypto I did not have experience in trading. And so I registered on the exchange which my friends recommended to me. It was the Bitrex exchange. Now I understand that this is a very reliable exchange.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

For me , a great exchange Bittrex of new exchanges Korean Binance is very interesting and rapidly developing . Importantly reliability and to were good volumes of
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

2. High degree of security
Means cold storage of crypto, 2FA, perfect protection of clients private data and funds.

3. Fast and excellent customer support

4. Solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks

5. The lowest fees on the market
Means the lowest total cost of trading: including deposit fee, trade fees, withdrawal fee and best limits policy.

These three is a must to have in our exchanges,security in the first place,customer services are needed when something isnt working with your account,reputation would be the reason why you will use the exchange,fees must be minimized so the users can enjoy trading without giving a lot of fees to their each trade..

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Hello crypto fans!

I have drafted a topic summarizing (with your help) all types of existing and upcoming crypto exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2918431.0

Now, to make that information even more usable, through evaluating each type of exchange,
let's consider the primary concerns of traders (us). That info will also help current and future Exchanges to fit our (traders) needs.

By voting on that topic kindly choose 4 (four) most influencing parameters for you, when you decide, what exchange to use for trading.

Here are the list of parameters and short explanations:

1. Crypto-favorable country of Exchange's registration
Means a comparatively low risk of exchange closure by regulators.

2. High degree of security
Means cold storage of crypto, 2FA, perfect protection of clients private data and funds.

3. Fast and excellent customer support

4. Solid reputation and positive clients feedbacks

5. The lowest fees on the market
Means the lowest total cost of trading: including deposit fee, trade fees, withdrawal fee and best limits policy.

6. Ability to buy/sell at best prices
Means an abundance of trading pairs, liquidity, real-time & not-fake auctions leading to most transparent prices.

7. Availability of margin or/and derivatives trading

8. Ease of use
Means a quite simple interface of an exchange.

Vote to make the crypto world more attractive for you and newcomers!

My 1st concern will always be the security, hence why im ticking it. 2nd will be the reputation and feedback, that's how we usually try and use the exchange because of this, 3rd is the ease of use, i want everything to be as simple as possible, crypto is already complicated, atleast user interface of exchanges should make up for it. And lastly, costumer support, i made this as last choice, since we dont raise ticket everyday but also equally important if ever we have issues with withdrawal/deposit and amongst other things.

Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

I consider one of the main criteria for choosing  - Fast and excellent customer support  and High degree of security (2FA).
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I awarded a green labeled products which is good for a reputation of a customers. I'm highly recommend Bittrex because they have hight in security. I don't have any problem about their exchange i save alot of my tokens here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: