Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Highly Suggest You Do NOT Use Cryptopia  (Read 679 times)
Julen

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Transferred some LTC out of Cryptopia yesterday and it went smoothly.  Guess it's not a general problem.
jack19123

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

My brother is waiting on 30 days for a support ticket.. they make so much money from new coin listings and trading fees.. WTF IS going on

._________.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

Cryptopia has been having a ton of issues lately, particularly with withdrawals. I tried withdrawing about 0.15 btc a few days ago, only for the dreaded "withdrawal processing" to come up on my account for about a day. I wondered why this was, since all of the other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin) process withdrawals fairly quickly. Apparently I was not the only having issues.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/

I went on the reddit page and read multiple horror stories of how people haven't been able to withdraw their funds for weeks. I guess I was lucky to be able to withdraw after about a day. I've heard that they've also been having issues with their banking relationships.

It really scared me when I realized that my funds, might be stuck on the exchange for a long time, like it happened to many other people. I will never be using the exchange again. I highly advise others to not use Cryptopia either.
This same thing happened to me at poloniex and hitbtc and I have to endure because I know the two exchange are trusted and later my account was credited with my withdrawal. I think delay confirmation of transactions or processing should not be a reason why people should not trade with cryptopia as many people that I know have account with this people make used of them and praise how good there are.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 01:54:33 PM by neatworld

I'm having a problem withdrawing from Cryptopia. Every time I get to this step:

The bar where I am supposed to enter the Withdraw Address is greyed out.

Same problem with PRL, LTC, BTC, NEO

I've made successful withdrawals from them in the past so I know the procedure. I'm wondering what's going on - anyone else having similar issues?

(image credit: Cryptopia User Lafu, who posted a guide on Withdrawals and Transfers on the Cryptopia forum. )
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

I have been using Cryptopia for some time and I have never had any issue with the exchange, although this is just another wake up call, alot happens inside these exchanges that is not known to public, I don't think they are having issue with liquidity because the trading volume on the exchange has increased drastically recently
kindbtc

Activity: 1008

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Yeah cryptopia and hitbtc are a bit suspicious especially im concerned because they deduct a lot of coins if we want to move or withdraw some coins out of them.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
neatworld

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

It's nothing to do with fees and deducting lots of coins at this point.

My issue is that I can't withdraw anything at all.

I'm wondering what's going on here. I moved some BTC into it about a week ago to buy up some coins and tokens while they were cheap - and now I can't move those coins and tokens out. I can't even input the withdrawal address. The money I've moved in for trading seems 'stuck' there.

To be clear with what I'm facing here:

- The last time I made a withdrawal from Cryptopia was in December, and that went just fine. No alarm bells.
 - Trading function and volume seem fine. No alarm bells.
 - WITHDRAWAL function seems disabled. Huge alarm bells.

If anyone has any insight or suggestions as to what to do, I would highly appreciate it  Sad

Alexertor

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

I didn't had any issues with Cryptopia. I would check it soon.
But my transaction did well few days ago.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Every exchange has got some issues. Some users were unlucky to encounter the same and for the same we cannot suggest or completely term the particular exchange website to be bad for trading purpose.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

I do not have any problems. I feel this exchange very well. Every problem resolved quickly. There may be some instances of delays including you. if you have retired. Good for you. When you encounter some problems in this exchange
Jamesjy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Thank you for shared infos. But,till yesterday,i used Cryptopia correctly without any problems.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

I think this is based on your compatability matters, like, is your area covered by their service, do they have affiliated outlet with in your place? Or maybe you just been phissed by sime-like site.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Good day! I didn't knew Cryptopia has withdrawal issues. I just withdrew . 09 btc the other day and it was fast. Maybe im just lucky? I still have a few coins im trading there. Hopefully everything will just go smoothly coz I like Cryptopia. Been using that trading site for 2 years without any problems.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

I have no problem with cryptopia, I feel this exchange is very good and very fast.
Any exchange will experience some problems.
so I think use what you think is the easiest and the most you understand.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

Every Exchanger looks risky recently Bitgrill scammed 20 million Nano many traders went bankrupt with the pre-planned scam now we are hearing Crytopia better be cautious
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

I agree, Cryptopia is a garbage exchange. I will never do business with them or trust my money with them. I've used their exchange in the past, and I've been thoroughly disappointed with their incompetence and unprofessionalism.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:59 PM

many people have issues with this exchange , what the cryptopia team doing ?

cs support is good for nothing .

such type of services make people to panic and stay away from crypto .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Jsu

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

Hmm, very interesting. Seems most people can still get the money out eventually though. The thing is they have such a good collection of alt coins; what other sites would you recommend instead?
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Cryptopia has been having a ton of issues lately, particularly with withdrawals. I tried withdrawing about 0.15 btc a few days ago, only for the dreaded "withdrawal processing" to come up on my account for about a day. I wondered why this was, since all of the other exchanges I use (bittrex, binance, kucoin) process withdrawals fairly quickly. Apparently I was not the only having issues.

I went on the reddit page and read multiple horror stories of how people haven't been able to withdraw their funds for weeks. I guess I was lucky to be able to withdraw after about a day. I've heard that they've also been having issues with their banking relationships.

It really scared me when I realized that my funds, might be stuck on the exchange for a long time, like it happened to many other people. I will never be using the exchange again. I highly advise others to not use Cryptopia either.
It seems that a lot of exchanges are going through some technical problems now a days. Probably due to the massive transactions being made every single day which may have led to some systems crashing. This is one risk that we have to face in this venture. And for the fees, I really wouldn’t mind paying if my earnings are more than enough to cover them.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

OMG. I've already registered here and will transfer my funds tomorrow. Good thing I've read this thank you so much for sharing I will find another exchange that my funds are secured.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: