Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Highly Suggest You Do NOT Use Cryptopia  (Read 679 times)
europayio

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Well just read this. So i just on cryptopia and was able to withdraw BTC

- no problems

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

really I've heard a lot of bad reviews about this exchange, and stopped using it, I use bittrex, binance, kucoin.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

My friend had bad experience with cryptopia, his account got hacked. I had no problem with my withdrawal and trading woth cryptopia, i don't use it as my main trading platform though.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

I ended up still using cryptopia, it was the only place to get a coin that I wanted. The other exchanges I looked at had similar issues. I've recieved all of my withdrawals so far and have another one processing right now. The other night they went through almost instantly but the last couple have taken 12-18hrs to process but they are still coming through just fine. Don't forget to click the confirmation in your email each time you withdrawal!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Yeah.Cryptopia is a C class exchange,with horrible working indicators,lagging as soon as there is a small pump as well.Not surprised that they are adding nearly everything ,same as delta.If your coin is on binance or bittrex,suggest using them

ammobile69

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

That is  there are alot of shit coins are listed on cryptopia,but there are some special coins too,and I would  tell you something.Actually I'm using this site since 3 months,I tried to deposit Bitcoin and withdraw Bitcoins;buy&sell(daily trading),and the result was good.Don't know why you are not suggesting cryptopia.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

after reading this thread, i become afraid with this exchanger, because i have some coins at that exchanger.
i hope cryptopia get well soon, so i can withdrawal all my coins from there
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

I have worked with cryptopia for about 3 months now, I only withdraw with ltc and ark. These went through instantly!
never use btc, it is way to slow
zenonramon

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

it goes unresponsive mostly (on my phone) also did this on my laptop once but never happened again
plus, they charge more than other exchanges like binance, bittrex, poloniex, etc
Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Deposits are going smoothly but there are really huge problems with withdrawals as of now. Can't withdraw any funds for a few days already. Furthermore, support doesn't respond to tickets. I think the main reason is that they were cut off from their funds recently so they are using traders funds for now.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: