Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1710 times)
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:04 PM

Its great to see eveyone so excited for JOINT VENTURES  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

I'm just now learning about Joint Ventures and it looks very interesting. Can you briefly explain to me the purpose of the project and what benefit publishers will have by using this platform?

Hey Hopernumbs!

Our aim is to reward every participant of the Joint's content network including publishers, commenters and authors by minimizing third party commissions.

Regarding the benefits of the publishers, we can name these ones to begin with;

- They will have a chance to become a part of the blockchain/cryptocurrency community.
- 60 cent out of 1 dollar ad spent is taken by middlemen. We will maximize their income with our transparent money flow system.
- They will be gaining Joint tokens in regards to the quality of their content. 
- User engagement will increase as the rewarding system will attract a lot of users.
- They can increase their traffic through Joint Network by using their Joint tokens.
- They can earn more revenue with referral program.

JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

Is there a bounty for this project? How about airdrops or bonuses?

Sure! Here is our bounty program;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117253.0

We are not planning any airdrop campaign at the moment.

We are also in the private sale period at the moment, the bonus is 25% at the moment, 1 ETH=10.000 Joint instead of 8000 Joint.

You can fill out the form to join the private sale;

https://form.jotform.com/80696261431962
kriptokoin (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

UCY

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

We are proudly announcing that Joint Ventures integrates the Bancor Protocol! 🚀💥

Learn more on Medium: https://medium.com/jointventures/joint-ventures-integrates-the-bancor-protocol-372d239f0869

Check our website to stay up-to-date with our progress > jointventures.io

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I'm just now learning about Joint Ventures and it looks very interesting. Can you briefly explain to me the purpose of the project and what benefit publishers will have by using this platform?

Hey Hopernumbs!

Our aim is to reward every participant of the Joint's content network including publishers, commenters and authors by minimizing third party commissions.

- They will have a chance to become a part of the blockchain/cryptocurrency community.
- 60 cent out of 1 dollar ad spent is taken by middlemen. We will maximize their income with our transparent money flow system.
- User engagement will increase as the rewarding system will attract a lot of users.
- They can increase their traffic through Joint Network by using their Joint tokens.

Thank you for your explanation. That sounds really great. I like the Joint ventures system. It sounds like it will really keep users engaged which is very important.
What types of things will people be publishing, most likely? Or will it just be anything? Just wondering how it will be categorized for users.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Can you please explain more about the affiliate platform? Is there a link to learn more about it or can you provide some details? It sounds very interesting.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

What is the soft cap for this project? How close are you guys to reaching it?
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

I would like to learn more about the commenter role. What will make sure these commenters are providing useful commentary and not just spam to receive rewards?
itchycoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Did I get it right that the biggest pool - reward pool - is for publishers, authors, commenters, advertisers, and is not related to bounty?
tertawalta

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

This project looks very serious.  Just finished reading about that project.
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

We are also in the private sale period at the moment, the bonus is 25% at the moment, 1 ETH=10.000 Joint instead of 8000 Joint.

Thank you for the info. I'm excited to participate in the bounty program. Nice bonus as well.

Has the bounty been having a lot of success so far?
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

How did you come up with the name for this project?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

I like that you are creating an economy for publishers. I think that's needed. Why did you guys decide on using the blockchain to accomplish this?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 03:40:21 PM by JointVentures-io

Hey Hopernumbs!

Thank you for your explanation. That sounds really great. I like the Joint ventures system. It sounds like it will really keep users engaged which is very important.
What types of things will people be publishing, most likely? Or will it just be anything? Just wondering how it will be categorized for users.

Hey again Hopernumbs, thanks for the good will!

Let me tell you that Joint's platform will differ from projects like Steem or BAT, meaning we won't force users to visit our platform, instead they will be visiting their favourite websites and comment like they always do.

Regarding the topics, there could be a lot of category within Joint's publisher network. It could differ from cryptocoins to sports, politics to art.

We will be announcing our first publishers within this month.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Thank you for the info. I'm excited to participate in the bounty program. Nice bonus as well.

Has the bounty been having a lot of success so far?

You are more than welcome!

Yes actually we focused mostly on Twitter and will limit the Twitter campaign within a few hours/days. Then we will come up with new bounty campaigns.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Did I get it right that the biggest pool - reward pool - is for publishers, authors, commenters, advertisers, and is not related to bounty?

Yes! That is correct Smiley

It is a long term project that we believe millions of people will be involved in the future. Thereby, there should be enough tokens in the pool to reward their contributions.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

What is the soft cap for this project? How close are you guys to reaching it?

We don't have any soft cap.

Our project's early stages are already funded by investors and we will keep working regardless of the number of Ethereum raised.

The number of tokens raised through ICO will actually help us to grow our business/team.

We are at the private sale period at the moment and really close to reach the hard cap (500ETH) for this period, will announce it in a few days as well.

ICO period, on the other hand, will start on 7th of April.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

How did you come up with the name for this project?

You know that a joint venture is a business arrangement in which two or more parties agree to pool their resources for the purpose of accomplishing a specific task.

Our project is founded by 5 founders, who used to know each-others. They all worked together in different projects but this one was a Joint Ventures for all of them Smiley
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

How many team members and developers do you have working on this project? Is there an alpha version out yet?
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

I would like to learn more about the commenter role. What will make sure these commenters are providing useful commentary and not just spam to receive rewards?

Commenters are at the center of Joint's ecosystem among with publishers.

In fact, our first product is Joint Comments > https://jointcomments.com

Their contribution will be calculated with our algorithm. Number of interactions to users' comments are important but the uniqueness of answers and likes to these comments are the governing factors.

More to that, every website will have a chance to moderate their commenting systems and set spam conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: