Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1711 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

unfortunately, I still have not seen the information about why you need coins on your platform? and what currencies are accepted in the sale of tokens?

ICO's have become a legitimate way to raise capital. It's a lot like an IPO. You may not need a portion of the company in order to use their service, but it's a good way for them to get funds to actually make their service.

I thought the same way as you for a long time, if it doesn't absolutely need a token it must be a scam. That's just not the case though. Take Telegram for example, they had one of the most successul ICO's of all time recently and you really don't need a token to do anything they're doing. It's just a convenient and easy way for everyone to benefit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

The project enters the market at a time of increased sensitivity to advertising and audience indicators, making online advertising primed for breaking the chain.Does the project have enough stamina to compete with the major competitors that it has identified in its paper.
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

How did you guys come up with the idea? You have a background in online publishing?

Well yes!

Our founders actually worked with publishers as they had advertisement companies.

Besides, some of our team members has extensive online publishing experience as they created their own websites or worked with giant websites with monthly millions of traffic.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

unfortunately, I still have not seen the information about why you need coins on your platform? and what currencies are accepted in the sale of tokens?

Hey Zuhran!

Visit our website https://jointventures.io . We are only accepting ETH during ICO process.

Here are some use cases for Joint tokens;

● Launch advertising campaigns across Joint network publishers
● Boost your comments to get more visibility
● Send tips and donations to publishers and authors
● Acquire new visitors for your contents
● Unlock paid subscriptions to exclusive contents

JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

The project enters the market at a time of increased sensitivity to advertising and audience indicators, making online advertising primed for breaking the chain.Does the project have enough stamina to compete with the major competitors that it has identified in its paper.

Well, thats what we are aiming for!

We are trying to expand our team with the funds that we raised. It is a tough area to compete but we'll try our upmost effort to reach our goals.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

Joint Ventures Progress Update ✍️

- Agreements so far: Bancor, Ovis, OPS
- Private sale: 500 ETH hard cap reached
- ICO: Still in progress with 10% bonus

Join Token Sale 👉 https://jointventures.io 
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Can I ask who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?

Our main competitor is Disqus but they are not in this blockchain space Smiley

We don't really see other blockchain projects as our competitor since what we are doing is different than others. But projects like Lunyr, Steemit and BAT are serving for similar main goals, trying to unlock a new content economy & minimize third party commissions. 

Interesting response. What would you say is the #1 thing that sets Joint Ventures apart from the others?

Like if I was talking about JV to a friend and they were like, 'wait that sounds just like Disqus', what would my response be as to the main difference?

What is Disqus doing that makes it not in the same blockchain space? Are they not using blockchain at all?
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

You have an agreement with Bancor? What kind of agreement?
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

We don't really see other blockchain projects as our competitor since what we are doing is different than others. But projects like Lunyr, Steemit and BAT are serving for similar main goals, trying to unlock a new content economy & minimize third party commissions. 

Interesting response. What would you say is the #1 thing that sets Joint Ventures apart from the others?

Like if I was talking about JV to a friend and they were like, 'wait that sounds just like Disqus', what would my response be as to the main difference?

What is Disqus doing that makes it not in the same blockchain space? Are they not using blockchain at all?

Oh sorry! I missed this one,

Disqus has no relation with Blockchain. They are making a great profit from the ad areas, yet commenters get no rewards.

Publishers' revenue is also diminishing due to this middlemen cut.

Our first product will benefit from Blockchain to distribute this economy fairly to publishers, commenters and moderators.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

You have an agreement with Bancor? What kind of agreement?

Our tokens will be listed in Bancor Network.

Upon integration of the Bancor Protocol, Joint token holders will have access to continuous liquidity on the Bancor Network, regardless of Joint trade volume or exchange listings.

By adopting the protocol, Joint tokens will be easily convertible with crypto tokens such as ETH, EOS, BNT, BNB and many others.

MarkThief

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

Disqus has no relation with Blockchain. They are making a great profit from the ad areas, yet commenters get no rewards.

Our first product will benefit from Blockchain to distribute this economy fairly to publishers, commenters and moderators.

This is what I love about blockchain. So many companies utilizing the tech recognize the need for everyone to benefit, not just a small portion of people.

Disqus wants to keep everything for themselves while giving as little as possible to everyone else. Joint Ventures is out to help everyone, even the regular old users.
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

This is what I love about blockchain. So many companies utilizing the tech recognize the need for everyone to benefit, not just a small portion of people.

Disqus wants to keep everything for themselves while giving as little as possible to everyone else. Joint Ventures is out to help everyone, even the regular old users.

If there's anything to learn from all the Facebook drama, it's that tiny groups of greedy people are the way of the past and people recognize when they're getting messed over. Now we are actually getting some options!
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*VAWiIfwPasbAdG_EojrgNg.jpeg

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Is OPS affiliated in any way with Joint Ventures?

It is a side product of Joint Ventures' team, but they are serving for completely different goals.

They seem like they could be useful together, which sounds great to me as a Joint Ventures investor.
MarkThief

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

If there's anything to learn from all the Facebook drama, it's that tiny groups of greedy people are the way of the past and people recognize when they're getting messed over. Now we are actually getting some options!

Yeah glad to see some of these big companies actually getting their just desserts.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

It is great to see a new concept proposed by the Team. Will attract the audience who love the idea of the link between real "touchable" assets and cryptocurrency.

++ Strong Team
++ Interesting and unique idea of diamond trading through Blockchain

Diamond trading, am I missing something? Can you elaborate please because that sounds interesting.

I'm still wondering what Diamond trading is? Does that mean using 3rd or 4th parties to trade other people what they want?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

It is great to see a new concept proposed by the Team. Will attract the audience who love the idea of the link between real "touchable" assets and cryptocurrency.

++ Strong Team
++ Interesting and unique idea of diamond trading through Blockchain

Diamond trading, am I missing something? Can you elaborate please because that sounds interesting.

I'm still wondering what Diamond trading is? Does that mean using 3rd or 4th parties to trade other people what they want?

If that's not how it works, I could see it being a thing. Guy 1 wants Eth for bitcoin, guy 2 wants monero for Eth, guy 3 wants bitcoin for monero. Just automatically match them all up and everyone gets what they want.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

When do investors are going to get their tokens?
merculet
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:58 PM

Well, thats what we are aiming for!

We are trying to expand our team with the funds that we raised. It is a tough area to compete but we'll try our upmost effort to reach our goals.

What sort of team expansion are you going for, mostly developers?
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

Any big investors on board that you know of?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

How did you come up with the idea for a blockchain economy for online publishers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: