Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1711 times)
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Has the bounty raised more awareness about Joint Ventures? Has it been successful so far?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

In fact, the work of online publishers of digital content and commentators is very low pay, because the main streams of money from advertising go to central monopolistic companies such as facebook and others. Decentralization and the creation of a separate ecosystem in this market segment will allow publishers and commentators to receive decent pay for their work.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

In fact, the work of online publishers of digital content and commentators is very low pay, because the main streams of money from advertising go to central monopolistic companies such as facebook and others. Decentralization and the creation of a separate ecosystem in this market segment will allow publishers and commentators to receive decent pay for their work.

That is exactly why I follow this project. I think it could change the entire publishing industry and truly make a difference. I fully expect this project to take off as soon as the right audience becomes aware of Joint Ventures and the benefits it provides.
eren0x

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

Joint Ventures brings a much-needed change to the current digital content landscape. Their aim is to create an economy that rewards every participant of the network, including publishers, authors, commenters, advertisers, and moderators, while minimizing third-party commissions. Joint Ventures plans to create a community-centered content economy. They discuss the implementation of a transparent advertising revenue model in our ecosystem, which will allow publishers to monitor real-time engagements with their content as well as helping advertisers to get the maximum value out of their advertising budget. Their first product is projected as a commenting solution, envisioned for the benefits of both publishers and commenters. It is designed to increase user interaction with publishers and will be available on websites along with mobile applications.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

What are the fees for someone publishing on your platform?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

I think the biggest question with new platforms like this is 'will it gain adoption?'

People may seem stupid as a collective, but they're more greedy than they are stupid. A pessimistic look, I'll concede that. You can use their greed to gain adoption, and benefit them as well as everyone else though. Imagine all the money Amazon has put in Bezos pockets from publishing alone, now split that between all the writers. Writers want to make money, they'd make more money here than Amazon, so they will come as soon as they hear about it.
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

We are thrilled to announce new additions to Joint Ventures' Advisory Board; Vladimir Nikitin, Philip Nunn and Nikolay Shkilev 💥

Learn more on Medium 👉 https://medium.com/jointventures/new-additions-to-joint-ventures-advisory-board-911e03d3a6cf

That guy is one of the founders of Top ICO?

Yes he is Smiley
JointVentures-io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

Do you guys plan to hit the marketing hard with funds raised from the ICO?

Sure, at least 28 percent of our budget will be used for marketing & publisher acquisition. We need to reach greater audience, so that we can make a greater impact.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

What is Joint Ventures going to be doing in quarter 3? What will be your main goals?

We will be mainly focused on expanding our audience.

We will add new publishers to our content ecosystem and our aim is to reach millions of people via Joint Comments.

First publisher will be announced within a week! A website, most of you are familiar with.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

What are the fees for someone publishing on your platform?

Our code will be open source. So any publisher can use it on their website without paying any money.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

That is exactly why I follow this project. I think it could change the entire publishing industry and truly make a difference. I fully expect this project to take off as soon as the right audience becomes aware of Joint Ventures and the benefits it provides.

Thanks for the good will!

We are truly working hard to broaden our audience. Once community accept the upsides of the project, we believe that it will gain mass adoption among online publishers.
ljuba

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

So cool project  !
JointVentures-io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

Hello folks!

I would like to announce that Joint Ventures ICO has finished!

We'll be coming back with exciting product updates in a while!

Read our blog post to find out more about the token sale;

https://medium.com/jointventures/joint-ventures-ico-has-finished-797f6ea0159b

Thank you all for your support!
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

with a reliable team to look forward to the future of this project will be run in accordance with its plans and will also attract many investors so that the project will achieve success.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

with a reliable team to look forward to the future of this project will be run in accordance with its plans and will also attract many investors so that the project will achieve success.
Hopefully just like that and indeed I am confident with the team of this project will provide the best performance for the progress of the projects.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

Hopefully just like that and indeed I am confident with the team of this project will provide the best performance for the progress of the projects.
certainly, all the team wants the best for projects and the team who work hard may make success for the projects and getting a lot of support from participants.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

certainly, all the team wants the best for projects and the team who work hard may make success for the projects and getting a lot of support from participants.
Yes, because with so many support very influential for the success of a project and also support team with many being the spirit in managing and developing projects.

Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

This project has really caught my attention. Especially since we might be getting back into a bull market.
mientoeg

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

TOGETHER VENTURES is a platform-rewarding project for all parties involved in publishers, such as authors, advertisements, commentators
JointVentures-io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:53:53 AM

Hello everyone!

JOINT is listed on Ovis and MercatoX exchanges!

https://mercatox.com/exchange/JOINT/ETH

You can start trading now and earn up to 100,000 JOINT.

Please read our blog post to learn more about the details;

https://medium.com/jointventures/joint-token-listing-information-1-45ec81094916

We'll be coming up with new product updates and exchange listing announcements pretty soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: