Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:12:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices will go up this week ?  (Read 1019 times)
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

well lets hope so, i cant wait for bitcoin to get back to its feet
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

i think we will have in these days the final loss and then we will hopefully start a new ride, we need exchanges to allow new users, new capitals will mean a new rise in my opinion. it's a good moment to buy, we can't fall much more

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Yes, I hope that will go through because there are a lot of good news coming to cryptoworld especially on Bitcoin. But I think it will start next week after Chinese New Year, it will start on Bitcoin and at the same time Altcoins will follow.

gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

if we break 9k
needctrl

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Everybody waiting for BTC to do something and take the whole market with it. Maybe this week, maybe next, maybe next month... but it will happen
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

I am actually pessimistic about the market, because lots of people want quick money, they are most not experienced people, so prices can fall again to $6k.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

Actually I didn't know about this and it sound very realistic. I am pretty sure market stance is going to be bullish when this contracts start so we will see new bull rally (might not be very good) for once since crash.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

Im waiting for those signs to completely recover the price and continue to increase the value of coins but seems its not the right time yet. I can predict that there will be another big downfall again before another big pump. I'm hoping that i am wrong.

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Im waiting for those signs to completely recover the price and continue to increase the value of coins but seems its not the right time yet. I can predict that there will be another big downfall again before another big pump. I'm hoping that i am wrong.

This can very well happen. Seems a lot of TA guys are predicting we'll have to test the lows before going up, but you never know.
BTC only needs volume and a spike up to convince a huge mass of people waiting to get back in when the upside is confirmed. I can see many people missing out - lots of FOMO - price goes ATH.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

I would not risk now and do some shopping. I think that the correction is still incomplete. Spring is the most suitable period for the growth of the cryptocurrency.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

I can predict that there will be another big downfall again before another big pump. I'm hoping that i am wrong.

Well, if I'm to be sincere, I hope that your prediction comes true! There are some altcoins I wish I could have invested on the latest dip, but didn't get on time. Oh, my oracle, might your words of wisdom become true Cheesy !!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

Hope it will be come true my friends  Cheesy. Hope the market can go back again like November 2017  Grin
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

Markets will decide.
Ultimately we're going up.

When Sir? When the Moon? When Lambo?
No one really knows Smiley

darelwd

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

Markets will decide.
Ultimately we're going up.

When Sir? When the Moon? When Lambo?
No one really knows Smiley

Sometimes we loose you know)But I think story with Tether and they fake money will go down and after that market will go only to moon->
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

Princes will go up this week? Hopefully it's true, the price will rise no matter how much I am happy to hear it, especially crypto users around the world would be very happy and free because this week the price dropped continuously, making the user crypto become sad.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Hoping thar btc correction period finished.Other wise for alts holder it will be summer+ waiting time to recover at least to december prices.3-4 dipping moment.they just cant keep up recovering

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

Not sure if will go up this week . Is already almost a dead price for bitcoin since it was almost 25000$ . Maybe in the next 2-3 months he will be back at 15-16k usd then again will be a correction . Please watch on history chart and you'll see that in each year is a "freeze time" for cryptcurrencies
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

Often in the news, the stock market makes a backlash. The cryptocurrency market was easy for forecasts. With the introduction of futures, this ccmarket will begin to change. Thus, it is more difficult to predict the behavior of the ccmarket.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
swolf

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

I think we're out of the worst of the early yearly slump now, expect a short period of stagnation but as the markets recover, we're at a very reasonable new floor for the whole market, I see up going up throughout the remainder of the year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: