Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:53:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices will go up this week ?  (Read 1019 times)
kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

Is the prolonged fall over and now you can enjoy the moment and the green color of your coins. It's good that it also lasts at least a month.
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

It's like a fortune teller. Market prices have rebounded in the past two days. I hope to see bitcoin for 20k in March or April

Yeah, I love to see marketprice theese past 3 days.. It's been green and showed us a good increasing price for BTC and ETH.. I think we can expect a long run, as it is usually red and big dip again before, but now, it showed a good positive increase in three consecutive days.. ~

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

It's like a fortune teller. Market prices have rebounded in the past two days. I hope to see bitcoin for 20k in March or April

Yeah, I love to see marketprice theese past 3 days.. It's been green and showed us a good increasing price for BTC and ETH.. I think we can expect a long run, as it is usually red and big dip again before, but now, it showed a good positive increase in three consecutive days.. ~
Let's hope that prices wil continue in green market as many speculation this year is a great year for bitcoin. It is really recovering and this is a good news for those of us who hold into bitcoin. I am positive it will hit $20k this upcoming months.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Tomorrow :
CBOE Future Contract Expiration
The CBOE future contracts on bitcoin for the month of January expire February 14, 2018. This is the first month there are more contracts going “long” or betting BTC will appreciate than going “short” and expecting BTC to depreciate in value. This is a very positive sign for BTC’s price in the short term as last month when the future’s traders betting BTC will depreciate they clearly manipulated the market downward the day of futures expiration for the CBOE and CBOT. This month if they do use their invisible hand in the market to move it up or down, at least it will be with their future’s positions, moving the value of BTC higher. The futures traders are clearly the “whales” in these markets, and their influence impacts the markets greatly. Their betting BTC will appreciate heading into the five major conferences this week is a very positive occurrence.

Tomorrow also :
https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/eth-price-forecast-cftc-event-bolster-ethereum-prices-wednesday/

Another (positive ?) report from the CFTC.

perfectly right on this one mate.we can see the effect of this news bitcoin now is recovering to almost $11,000 so we are all looking for long term movement since speculations are aiming for a $30,000 to $50,000 this year.i believe that more positive news will comes out now since the price is stabilizing now for good
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

Yeah hopefully thats true. Now market starting to recover again. People said if BTC can break $9k it’s can growing up again. I hope thats true. Now $9k is break. $20k in the end of year is possible? Hmm can’t wait.
kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Yeah hopefully thats true. Now market starting to recover again. People said if BTC can break $9k it’s can growing up again. I hope thats true. Now $9k is break. $20k in the end of year is possible? Hmm can’t wait.

BTC has already become above 10 thousand dollars, I hope that soon he will return to the previous price. But there can also be a sharp collapse.
Kinieter

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

we might see more green after cny i think, more people coming in buying , but if big fud news comes out , we're gonna see another dive
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

well lets hope so, i cant wait for bitcoin to get back to its feet

Well me too. I honestly feeling excited about it and I'm looking forward for it in a positive way. They say that the prices will strike high again and the market will recover after chinese new year and I think it's already quite happening now. Traders must just wait patiently for the long wait would still be rewarded in due time.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

I think prices will rise now very fast and in very short period we will see bitcoin reaches it's highest limit, well that is what I think for now.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Yes, indeed it's a good news. Even Warren Buffet finally praising that BTC will be here for a long time.
If we break and steady at around USD 10K, definitely BTC will have a new ATH again this year. When it happens, Altcoin will nicely following the step.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Hope so, been waiting for BTC to go to an all time high
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

We all hope to the moon:(
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

everybody can now breathe a sigh of relief that everyone can see about the details of all the movement and change process observed today

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

Futures are too risky, they can play whatever way they want, up or down. On the other thing Chinese New Year past so we can expect more moves in crypto currencies. A lot of analyst expect same things, I hope we will go up again next week.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

The market just went through well this week with bitcoin going back and above 10000 https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd plus overall market looking green nice https://www.coingecko.com/en

I am not complaining

dicklerick8

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

There's been lots of great news coming out and little negative press so hopefully some of the FUD will pass. Some of my favorite news has been that Shopify is accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/15/coinbase-offers-a-new-solution-for-e-commerce/
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

I really hope so, Bitcoin is stable for the past few days and there's a lot of good news happening. I just hope that Bitcoin will increase again in the coming months.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

As it was said before and from my own observation. I think the CBOE and CBOT futures contract was among the things which affect the pump in price of bitcoin and you can correct if I'm wrong but if you check very well you'll see that bitcoin break through $10K after the expiring of CBOE and CBOT futures contract for January. Besides, the price is still strong on the $10K price range despite the fact that the coin cap market are closed for the weekend and we should be expecting some pump in price of bitcoin next week and weeks to follow.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

After black January seems like that markets breaking the down trend. Slowly keep going up trend, meantime Bitcoin almost near to touch 11k. My thought obviously markets correction and due to the upcoming bitcoin fork there  more will go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: