Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be open-sourced on September 26!!!  (Read 2495 times)
AmazonStuff (OP)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:48:48 PM

I noticed here (watch the next 20 seconds) that  Patrick Griffin, Head of Business Development, OpenCoin Inc. said that Ripple will be open-source on September 26!!! Could we expect XRP to rally?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pokerfan

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:52:54 PM

Won't happen. Maybe September 26, 2014.

Ripple is closed sourced and that's how it will stay, that's their business model.
zeta1

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:58:05 PM

The amount of ripples is to high.. A lot,lot more than bitcoin
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:12:08 PM

Like how LTC will be on gox in July? Your constant Ripple threads look desperate and devalues the very cause that you are trying to promote. If it was officially that date there would be an official notice.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:33:41 PM

Like how LTC will be on gox in July? Your constant Ripple threads look desperate and devalues the very cause that you are trying to promote. If it was officially that date there would be an official notice.

Well,  I am a huge fan of Ripple, you got that right,  I have no interest in other alt-currency, so I can't write about them, I can write about something I'm interested in, and that is Ripple. I have found the video, watched the video, found what man said and shared that info with the community. What is wrong with that? I'm sorry because you haven't found this info valuable, next time skip my posts, click the ignore button below my avatar.
NWO

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:39:06 PM

Well,  I am a huge fan of Ripple, you got that right,  I have no interest in other alt-currency, so I can't write about them, I can write about something I'm interested in, and that is Ripple. I have found the video, watched the video, found what man said and shared that info with the community. What is wrong with that? I'm sorry because you haven't found this info valuable, next time skip my posts, click the ignore button below my avatar.

Excellent, so you agree with me. Why don't you leave bitcointalk (since you have no interest in alt-currencies) and go to the official Ripple forum for your pathetic preaching.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:44:21 PM

Excellent, so you agree with me. Why don't you leave bitcointalk (since you have no interest in alt-currencies) and go to the official Ripple forum for your pathetic preaching.

You are wrong again, Ripple among other things IS alt-currency and I don't have to be the fan of shit-coin in order to post here about Ripple. This info was for the people who found this info valuable and I hope that they will use it and you feel free to ignore.  
Tas

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:01:55 AM

Exciting news! Thanks. I was waiting for this.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:18:20 AM

I have my doubts.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

gica_contra

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:32:15 AM

as excited about this as the new Miley Cyrus video
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:04:38 PM

September 26, 2045

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 02:07:40 PM

as excited about this as the new Miley Cyrus video

there's a new Miley Cyrus video ??

omg what have I been doing with myself !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
NWO

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:20:15 PM

You are wrong again, Ripple among other things IS alt-currency and I don't have to be the fan of shit-coin in order to post here about Ripple. This info was for the people who found this info valuable and I hope that they will use it and you feel free to ignore.  

Dude just stop, you are embarrassing yourself and OC. You know nothing about what you are talking and you are coming across as a complete retard to everyone on the forum.

1. You state you dislike alt currencies, but then you say Ripple is an alt currency.... Makes sense  Roll Eyes
2. Ripple IS NOT an alt coin. Ripple is a protocol.

So do us all a favour and never return. No one appreciates your bible bashing.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:33:58 PM

The fact that they sneakily distributed their pre-generated ripples means the entire project wasn't meant to be transparent. And here in the cryptocurrency part of the world, transparency is a basis for everything

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 03:10:06 PM

Dude just stop, you are embarrassing yourself and OC. You know nothing about what you are talking and you are coming across as a complete retard to everyone on the forum.

1. You state you dislike alt currencies, but then you say Ripple is an alt currency.... Makes sense  Roll Eyes

I don't know what kind of point you are making here by misinterpreting my words...

1. I said  "I have no interest in other alt-currency", I didn't said "I have no interest in alt-currency"
2. I said "Ripple among other things IS alt-currency", for your information Ripple is both a payment network AND alt-currency AND many more...

I think that this info I have shared in OP somehow ruined your business plan or something, that is probably the reason why you are so angry...

Two things clearly indicate that what I just said is true:
1. By looking thru your posts, I found that you make XRP trades
2. The thing that shocked me the most is that after all your whining against Ripple here, I have found you on Ripple forum talking about how lonely you are there:
https://ripple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3654&start=10#p17590

So, it's totally clear that you are a two-faced person.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:06:10 AM

We have some movement, bid wall eaten...

http://xrp.webr3.org/btc-xrp

EDIT: Bid wall was approx. 150BTC
Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:11:30 AM

Yeah, expect XRP to go to the moon.  Seems those who are smart are gobbling up what they can. 

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:56:58 AM

AmazonStuff (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:50:00 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 11:04:18 AM by AmazonStuff

BTC/XRP:
Bid: 17250
Ask: 17300

It was above 20 000 two hours ago Cheesy
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:30:54 AM

I think you mean bible banging

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: