Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 02:41:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 7993 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I think that Token sale is soon. I’m impatient to see how much biotron can raised, the project seems interesting and some people seems to want to invest, but the period is a bit hard for ico, maybe it will restart soon.

What are you talking about? Their TGE is over already since a month or. Now you can buy BTRN only on exchanges, it's listed on Qryptos and IDEX.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 238
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

Hello BTT. Do you feel you have a good idea of the best exchanges out there? Well, help us out by sharing your opinion with us! Click here!

Call me a dreamer but I voted for Bittrex Grin, since you didn't specify if it must one of the top exchanges or not. Btw people right now are buying a lot of BTRN, chart is going parabolic lol

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
traveler007

Merit: 10

ContractVault

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

Hello BTT. Do you feel you have a good idea of the best exchanges out there? Well, help us out by sharing your opinion with us! Click here!

Of course best exchanges nowdays is Binance. Okex and Huobi good as well. Biotron will be listed to other exchanges soon?

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Of course best exchanges nowdays is Binance. Okex and Huobi good as well. Biotron will be listed to other exchanges soon?

I share your thought that Binance will be a good exchange for this token to be listed upon. Its interface and very good trading volume would complement the price of this token. Smiley

Bonnie Cleary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

Thanks For Sharing It.
traveler007

ContractVault

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

I share your thought that Binance will be a good exchange for this token to be listed upon. Its interface and very good trading volume would complement the price of this token. Smiley

Yes, but its very hard and expansive hit to Binance nowdays. They just want around 1 mln usd for listing. And even dont accepr every coin who is ready to pay this money. Have Biotron chances to be listed on Binance? At last Okex or Huobi would be great as well.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Jay2408

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Yes, but its very hard and expansive hit to Binance nowdays. They just want around 1 mln usd for listing. And even dont accepr every coin who is ready to pay this money. Have Biotron chances to be listed on Binance? At last Okex or Huobi would be great as well.

I can't imagine them to pay such a high amount for listing on Binance, they just collected around 4m$ in their TGE when I remember correctly. But I agree, Huobi or similar exchange would be quite good for now.

chillycoolll

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
Jepli

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project

If you are interested on this project then you can accumulate BTRN tokens in exchanges while its price is still cheap. Smiley

magisterr

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:18:27 PM

If you are interested on this project then you can accumulate BTRN tokens in exchanges while its price is still cheap. Smiley

Price is really cheap. Only 1.5 millions usd cap. And Ceo of Decend inside. As i remember they going to swap on Decent blockchain n June?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
sge99

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

Price is really cheap. Only 1.5 millions usd cap. And Ceo of Decend inside. As i remember they going to swap on Decent blockchain n June?

Are you sure about Decent blockchain? I thought they are going to use SophiaTX blockchain, or is SophiaTX also using Decent?

mandibleclaw

Merit: 49

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

SophiaTX will be (or it is?) based on Decent blockchain, Biotron will also develop their own blockchain based on Decent chain if I remember correctly. Dunno when

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
magisterr

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Are you sure about Decent blockchain? I thought they are going to use SophiaTX blockchain, or is SophiaTX also using Decent?

As I know - Decent. Decent going to launch smart contracts this summer (in June as I remember). Sophia dont have own mainnet even.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Biotron.io

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Dear BTT, the time has come for another one of our Development Updates. Click here to read through it, as well as check out the first sneak preview of our app.

Biotron ⚡ Fully transparent personal data analytics
⚡ Join Biotron Initial Token Event ⚡ (https://biotron.io)
jimmyhiphop

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

i voted BTRN on huobi and binance  Grin Grin
logitony

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Good team, Good project, BIOTRON only 1 billion supply, as of now very cheap, this coin will make good future.
Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

In fact, they have much less tokens in curcullation because they didnt sell all tokens on ICO. So price very cheap right now  Roll Eyes

But they are not burning any tokens so i'm not sure about that.

Still it was an ico with no bounty at all. So i don't understand why it dropped so much in a short time.

Total supply tokens 1 billion. But they sold only part of tokens. I think CMC will update circulation tokens and we can see real number of tokens. And may be price will be grow than. But what about burning tokens?

Hi Guys, we are working on update CMC! Tokens were not burnt but will be used for User acquisition pool.
We are working on blog post to get all relevant numbers on one side before CMC will update the listing Smiley
For me it's not clear how to understand this phrase "for User acquisition pool" could you give a detailed explanation? unsold tokens will be divided between investors in the equivalent ?

Well, we’re targeting huge markets like the US, UK, Germany, France and potentially others. To provide relevant insights, we need to onboard ~10M users. At least. The tokens will be initially used for onboarding within the mobile app, so we’re talking ~32 BTRN per user.
Here’s more on that topic:
https://medium.com/biotron/the-mathematics-behind-biotrons-business-2bd6f7953d05

And also you can find more info about user acquisition pool on our WP on p.22-23 https://biotron.io/Biotron_Whitepaper_v1.0.pdf

In this article, Biotron mentions they aim to hit a 56$ billion budget in 2018 so wouldn't 32 tokens per user be worth too much in potential value to give to new users?
Biotron.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

We are always hard at work to get Biotron listed on more quality exchanges. That does often come with it´s problems, so we recently released a blog post entirely about that question. If you have not read it yet, please have a look.

Biotron.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Hey admin,

where I can read about Biotron distribution?
What will happen with unsold tokens?

Thanks for replay
Hello luzakos, sorry about the late reply. We have recently made an entire blog post about the topic of Token Allocation. Please read through it, and in the event of any questions, feel free to ask again.

CoinRanker

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
Today at 01:35:18 PM

Biotron is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Biotron
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.