Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Our project has been featured and reviewed by a YouTube contributor Martin Hacks in his newest video. Click through to see what he thought!

Seems like a very decent channel. Good news for you project guys. You will reach out to several new investors i think.

yes reviewers are always good for a project, i will take a look on this.
Yep, this is why I was attracted to this project at the first place
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

The team preparing for the BTRN Initial Token Event. Launching 27th of March at 15:00 UTC

This is great news, I look forward to this moment and hope for a good company. I'm sure ICO will be held in the best light. And the market is starting to stabilize.

The project is solid, but it's valuation (up to $180 million in a fully dilluted basis) is too high at the moment. That's a similar valuation to Golem, ranked 66th in coinmarketcap. It is very hard to see tokens launched reaching that position.

Datum, which is a solid competitor, has a market cap of $20 million ($64 million on a fully dilluted basis).

Fixed price will always be too expensive or too cheap. It is important that unsold tokens are redistributed to token sale participants, in order to minimize valuation if the price is too expensive, which is the exact case here due to market conditions.

i absolutely agree with you. unsold tokens should be distributed to the token holder later.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I agree. The project empowers ordinary users to earn from his / her generated personal data which until now are only monopolized by big companies for their own interest. This could be a game changer!

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

maybe now it is the best time to invest in some cheap eths before the market gets bullish again and to invest later on in biotron Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Let us hope we get good news from now on and we can leave the past uncertain period behind us. At least, until November, when there is the G20 summit...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

maybe now it is the best time to invest in some cheap eths before the market gets bullish again and to invest later on in biotron Smiley
Yes, this is the perfect time to buy some eth while the price is a bit cheaper. I am confidence that all of this bad things will soon gone and the price will continue to up again.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

Price will be fixed in euro? And by which ETH rate? ETH now very unstable. If ICO will be ongoing 9 days, rate will be fixed for all this days?

The whole market is unstable right now with all the regulations rumors going on. It's better to fix the price with Fiat so that investors won't be puzzled.

All ICOs should do that.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

1. Round will will starting with 1BTRN = 0.10 €
is there a Bonus on the first Ico day?

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

Isn't that bonus/discount?
That's the way it is. Most of the ico is now operating in this mode, and maybe a lot of people are looking for a big discount and get involved early.

Depends if the icos are in usd or eth. sometimes it pays to wait as a crypto holder, get a lower bonus, but buy in at a higher eth/usd rate.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

That's the way it is. Most of the ico is now operating in this mode, and maybe a lot of people are looking for a big discount and get involved early.

Depends if the icos are in usd or eth. sometimes it pays to wait as a crypto holder, get a lower bonus, but buy in at a higher eth/usd rate.

tokens should be peg in eth, because if its usd the fluctuation will cause issues. In my opinion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:13:09 AM

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

What do you mean buy something ETH based? If you get your 'token' version for the SophiaTX chain you don't need to trade again for ether based tokens.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

not to mention I think the sophiatx tokens will need to be swapped as well no?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

not to mention I think the sophiatx tokens will need to be swapped as well no?

Yes of course, there will be a swap of SophiaTX tokens. Also Biotron are planning to swap tokens after launch on SophiaTX platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Yes, this is the perfect time to buy some eth while the price is a bit cheaper. I am confidence that all of this bad things will soon gone and the price will continue to up again.
Yes, but what is the problem with the perfect time, when everything is cheap?
Also the coins, which you are holding are cheap (in a loss) and mostly you have only coins and no Fiat left, thats the way it always goes.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

tokens should be peg in eth, because if its usd the fluctuation will cause issues. In my opinion

I also prefer locking in ETH but for ICO's this is a big risk, calculating the required costs the coming years is difficult with Ether

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Medical data probably not. It will be your internet browsing data, internet search etc. Big companies are using those data for development of their digital marketing strategies.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: