Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRACKING/SELECTION/REPORTS BOUNTY COMPANIES  (Read 2718 times)
Lago_V

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Too bad I don't have any merit. I would definitely share with you. I would also add some points:
- It's better not to participate and not to start doing any work until you see that you are approved in a spreadsheet. Even if somebody contacts you in a private message, ask them to show that you are confirmed in the spreadsheet (especially if it's something time consuming like translation).
- Always search for information about when the bounty tokens will be distributed. If there is no such information, ask the bounty manager, and start only when you are sure when you receive the tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Very cool of course painted and this algorithm can really be trusted. Of course, such steps will definitely increase your chances of a successful bounty company. A big thanks to the car of this post. I hope that you could not badly make money on this.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Nice thread OP, you really took a massive time to comply this  topic. Though I am not a fan of every new coins that springs out from ICOs because I don't understand the need to hunt for coins which will end up been a shitcoin.
Between, Where are the bounty hunters, they should get in here, they should really  take time to read these. Probably you should share this thread with a moderator, they might get it pinned in this section.
bolshojkush (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

Nice thread OP, you really took a massive time to comply this  topic. Though I am not a fan of every new coins that springs out from ICOs because I don't understand the need to hunt for coins which will end up been a shitcoin.
Between, Where are the bounty hunters, they should get in here, they should really  take time to read these. Probably you should share this thread with a moderator, they might get it pinned in this section.

Thank you for your feedback! I wrote the moderator and asked to pin a thread in this section, but he did not answer me.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

This thread is very useful that's no wonder why you earned a lot of sMerot and I really do appreciate your effort on doing this.
One of my accounts published the same thing but I only get bullies instead of sMerot due to English isn't my native language so I am really appreciate your work but I can't hit Merit because I didn't get sMerot from anyone but instead I'm gonna use it to rank up my other accounts.

But for the Bounty Management thread, I really like the presentation although I am doing this kind of management using google calendar and bookmarking since last year but you do a good job and earned sMerot and not bullies like mine.
Newbies and Jr. Members houdl hit bookmark on this thread so they will be able to follow when they found some difficulties on their Bounty Management.

bolshojkush (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

This thread is very useful that's no wonder why you earned a lot of sMerot and I really do appreciate your effort on doing this.
One of my accounts published the same thing but I only get bullies instead of sMerot due to English isn't my native language so I am really appreciate your work but I can't hit Merit because I didn't get sMerot from anyone but instead I'm gonna use it to rank up my other accounts.

But for the Bounty Management thread, I really like the presentation although I am doing this kind of management using google calendar and bookmarking since last year but you do a good job and earned sMerot and not bullies like mine.
Newbies and Jr. Members houdl hit bookmark on this thread so they will be able to follow when they found some difficulties on their Bounty Management.

If you promote your account you may be banned.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Brilliant idea,, I think it's easier to monitor the bounty especially to newbie or not. It's a very good match and it's very easy to understand and most of all comes from its google services. thanks to your great information it has helped us.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:22:06 AM

Thank you for information. I have got some interesting facts of you. Telling the truth I was always quite skeptical about bounties campaign but here I see some more ways to earn with bounties.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

Thank You! I tried, I hope the post is useful!

Actually it is very helpful and very useful. Those who know it already would not appreciate your work, but those who didn't know will appreciate so much.

Anyway thank you for this. Keep up the good ideas
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

That is a good post to read,it will be helpful for the newbie as well as the senior members of our forum because you described how to track everything in order.So now people will understand how the most bounty hunters track their progress.

Sadly there is very low smerit available for me to merit that post,hopefully someone with higher rank will merit your post dude. Smiley
The information is really very useful and detailed, but it is suitable mainly for bounty hunters with 3-4 accounts, maybe more. I'm doing one, my own, so I do not really need such complex tables
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Do you have the list of preferred bounty mangers? Who will you advise to follow? Maybe some experienced man that you trust?

bolshojkush (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

Thank you for information. I have got some interesting facts of you. Telling the truth I was always quite skeptical about bounties campaign but here I see some more ways to earn with bounties.

In paragraph 4, I gave a link where you can find reviews about bounty managers. There everything is painted in detail, just use the online translator. It is better https://translate.yandex.ru/

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bolshojkush (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Guys, maybe anyone have any ideas what else I can add to this post?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:03:43 PM by sserge009

Very useful and informative post. Indeed, here are described all the basic ways to distinguish a good bounty from a scum. I would add only information about the behavior after receiving the reward. Those. in which case it is worthwhile to keep and in which to sell immediately.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bolshojkush (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Very useful and informative post. Indeed, here are described all the basic ways to distinguish a good bounty from a scum. I would add only information about the behavior after receiving the reward. Those. in which case it is worthwhile to keep and in which to sell immediately.

There's no exact instruction here. Usually who keeps coins earn more than those who sells directly. But if you are not sure about the project, it is better to sell. In any case, look at the reaction of society with regards to this coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

kizumin

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

Thanks, I would give you some merit but I'm also short on it. Very helpful guide and this is the type of quality content that should be more on bitcointalk.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

This is a very useful suggestion. But experienced ranks can not always choose a good project. I once followed the advice of the Legendary, but he unfortunately chose a scam and I just lost time.   
bolshojkush (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

This is a very useful suggestion. But experienced ranks can not always choose a good project. I once followed the advice of the Legendary, but he unfortunately chose a scam and I just lost time.   
Sometimes there are projects that at first glance are beautiful and attract a lot of people, and then turn out to be SCAM

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

Thx for the topic. Found the link to bounty managers reviews. If I will get new merrit I promise I will find you)
Another one check you can make take foto of the team from their site and use google search by photo. As example grathen power. Founders have photo of another people Sad but it was too late. You can find thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578440.0

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

It’s really informative but there is good concept projects are not getting enough funding some already existing concepts are investing more like poerledger, we power and kwh coin three  of them looking like same. Even getting good funding . Some good concept like livetree adept are getting difficult to colllect fund. So it’s bit difficult to understand investors mind.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: