Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

Online shopping industry is a huge asset for them, If they only could partner with Online Shopping giants like Ebay and many more. They could be one of the best company that could cater different sector into one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

On the other side, if there are items that very popular,
then customers will be able to find all of the places a product is available.
This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

Searching for investors will require a substantial investment of your own,
but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,
you will have a higher likelihood of reaching your goals.

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.

Shoppers and Gamers will benefit their platform in a sense that some of their vision comes up with that matter, given the use of SCE token as payment for the platform in order to buy some goods or gaming platform activities, It will help the global economical growth of the system and that is their aim.

The opportunity on earning  SCE while playing online games on their platform is very interesting. And the tons of fun you can get from playing, you can also socialize, gamble , shopping online and participating the community within the platform is great.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Your project Smart City Eco Building was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Smart+City+Eco to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

I'm a little intrigue on how this kind of people get their profit from broadcasting and advertising other ICO's on their own website. I always see this kind of reply and post on different announcement thread on this forum

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.

1kreasons

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:07 PM

This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

I’m not well satisfied on this although it is multi-functional project.
You guys probably putting time and effort just to build this for us but it is not enough for me though. Good project but incomplete for me.
well,I dont know why all the developments of smart city eco fails to amaze you.they are doing the best that they can for the success of their project.one thing I really liked about smart city eco is the fact that they are paying their customers for all the time spent in their platform.also the fact that you can be apart of their platform for free no registration fee.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Well, smart city eco is a good way to better use online because of its popularity in everybody who is looking at your own website online, and because of this it has been a lot of ways to get online so it's not surprising it has plenty of access to other sites.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

A four-in-one platform is not new in the current industry, what is new here is the collaborations of a unique sector that will give user free to communicate, gamble, play online games and be hired within the platform and participate in an online community.

yeah right,the fact that smart city eco is a four in one platform makes it more noticeable by the publics eye.smart city eco brings so much opportunities for their users,like what you said getting hired within the platform,users can shop for stuff,they also have online games that is profitable for players,and also online gambling.these are the things smart city eco has to offer for their costumers.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:18:30 PM

When you go in the business stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself and your business.
Soon, your hard work and positivity will manifest everything you need to make your business flourish.
Many says SCE is very ambitious in their multi-platform concept, for me there's nothing wrong with it,
just saying.....

Ambitious? people dont know that are they talking about.
SCE is playing safe in this project! why did i say that?
SCE have many platforms though those are not new in the industry.
they just put together some existing projects in one place and want it to be better.
therefore, the team is not really new in this field! they are all lectured from different projects before.

Well, it may look ambitious since it tries to integrate many type of services on their platform. I believe that the project is realistic enough and the time table the developer has set is realistic. I am looking forward to this project.
Yeah, the project is all about the online economy where you can earn a token through their different platforms and I am sure that this project is worth to invest because the SCE token will surely useful soon when they start on their project.
Yes, it is! Smart City Eco aims to give people everything that is worthy of their time. Online Jobs, Gambling, Selling on Online Shop and Gaming which gives rewards. I believe that this will be the future of the online industry which is like a one-stop shop platform that gives everything like goods and services.

I hope there will also be incentives for people to not waste too much of their time on worthless things like gambling.
It is true that smart city eco has a good idea about online gambling, to give you the right time for the job to keep it in the running of online gambling, so it is not surprising that it can be of great help to the industry at the moment one stop shop platform.
romul1972

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Great team. I admire of Aleksandar Vucenic and his work.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

When you go in the business stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself and your business.
Soon, your hard work and positivity will manifest everything you need to make your business flourish.
Many says SCE is very ambitious in their multi-platform concept, for me there's nothing wrong with it,
just saying.....

they just put together some existing projects in one place and want it to be better.
therefore, the team is not really new in this field! they are all lectured from different projects before.

Well, it may look ambitious since it tries to integrate many type of services on their platform. I believe that the project is realistic enough and the time table the developer has set is realistic. I am looking forward to this project.
Yeah, the project is all about the online economy where you can earn a token through their different platforms and I am sure that this project is worth to invest because the SCE token will surely useful soon when they start on their project.
Yes, it is! Smart City Eco aims to give people everything that is worthy of their time. Online Jobs, Gambling, Selling on Online Shop and Gaming which gives rewards. I believe that this will be the future of the online industry which is like a one-stop shop platform that gives everything like goods and services.

I hope there will also be incentives for people to not waste too much of their time on worthless things like gambling.
Wow good news because of the one stop shop platform is its service and merchandise will be even more prominent in online shop gaming, so many players can benefit from online gambling so it's not surprising that all users have rewarding rewards to those who are looking for an online site.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

just saying.....

To make the online shop a big part of it so much more to gamble through gambling methods so I believe it's one of the potential sources of players to win the rewards, and it's no longer to keep the papularity so it's not surprising it can be a great help in the industry to keep one stop shop platform one that helps its users, so I'm very thankful for the sce because of the team's idea help every one.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

In Multi-Platform of SCE project like online gambling the main goal of this project is targeting from a small
niche to become one of the most popular pastimes in the world today.
Millions of players from around the world log on to an online Casino or Poker site every day to play,
for fun or for real money, and enjoy the thrills of online gambling.
Online Casino Gambling.. The reason for the huge numbers of
players down to a number of online Casino advantages, making online gaming
now far more popular that playing at a land based Casino.
Smart City Eco online Casino have benefit and the main reason that people start playing at online Casinos
in the first place is convenience. With the internet, Casino lovers everything can now gamble from
their own homes and hassle free, no matter what time of day it might be.

I totally agree on you. We can gamble and bet on whichever you like in almost every device like tablets, iphones , computer and even our mobile phones. But is it appropriate to use it on our house where's there are kids and teen behind us watching?

honestly because it was already online  game the market on this project will be around the globe because the online game is such amazing specially on this project smart city eco ,due to we have also capacity that the player sometimes no need  to go outside their home instead we can play even inside thier home so that  this platform smart city eco are truly build smart city community therefore this project will have more investor capture  to invest  from this project,

Online Casino is the biggest gaming past time of the world, I’m not surprise on why they used to create such a project like this, lol.
Good design of project though. Without hesitation I will probably use this as part of my social life.
You are right, since that gambling is one of the past time games of many adult people who want to enjoy their savings, I think its not bad to play the online gambling and games as long as they have a regulation like what this project plan it is good enough to the users for sure.
There are so many risks to consider whenever someone wants to play gambling, so it is much required to have proper regulation most specially when we say money is involve. Plenty of issues from the past are also related in gambling, and we could actually say that it doesn't happen without reason, and in the end, it requires proper regulation of the rules and other stuffs related to it.

In terms of money conversation especially in any gambling whether it is online or not, of course obviously, it is a money involved due to you gamble your capital and that's risky which is very common for the players in gambling online. So, I would agreed then about it should have a bit regulation about it which I think will be in favor for both parties in between players and the owner.
Well for me I believe that the risk of a gambling player can be greatly reduced because it can change the behavior of a player when it's gone, but everywhere you look at what's possible online gambling with my knowledge because it's not just the pleasure it can provide for it to earn it.
correct bigboss0912 ,because the main platform of smart city eco will be one of solution to the main problem in our society today which is poverty,therefore all major  players in global online economy are the main target on this team,,and  it will sources  around  worth of trillions dollars worldwide, and if implemented it will bring smart economy progress and development at top on it.

On other hand smart city eco are also focus not one instead it total packages to need of one community to survive at real life,because the sce team are very concern to provide the solution to current problem of people,spsecially to those people will not have enough job to survive at everyday live.

but how true if smart city eco platform are also offered at online job? and if you will be one of them as employee you got also sce token base on what your job  position in the site,? if its true its very competitive on the market ,becuase we know that some platform out there at blockchain technology are also oferred job opportunity.

well despite it will desame to other platform out there , smart city eco  are defferent for them,,and I suggest to you if you really know the other great offer of sce  try to analized  on their whitepaper to make you know that sce platform are many opportunity to earned money.
The idea and concept of Smart City Eco are just the same as what other's have provided, but the advantages to it is they have proposed a one-stop-shop for all which you can use their system in different ways on how to earn and they also give opportunity which users can get benefits.

Now, however, technology has made this so much easier, with Smart City Eco concept online platforms curating
promising consumer brands, the popularity of pop-up games held at larger brick-and mortar consumer.

This project of Smart City Eco could probably help not only to our online industry, but also to our economy which is what they have provided to their platform.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:34:16 AM

but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.
It can be a good start for the growth our economy to have a better place which people can easily find a job and an opportunities provided online in Smart City Eco. People will surely do love this project because of the good traits in the future and it gives fun to the users also.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

It can be a good start for the growth our economy to have a better place which people can easily find a job and an opportunities provided online in Smart City Eco. People will surely do love this project because of the good traits in the future and it gives fun to the users also.
It is well compacted by the SmartCityEco Team and Developer. Lining up this feature of entertainment on the project rather platform is very interesting in all ways. Having this kind of project that will be using maybe in the future will be probably became a very big help on us. Keep up the good work Team.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Compacting such a amazing features of entertainment that fills up all age gaps was a blast. Coming up an idea like this is very different from other multi-purpose project and platform. I will probably support this project until it succeed like outstanding project now. Keep up the good work SamrtCityEco Team.
ANGELA07

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

A startup is an intimidating process for people.
There are a few things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy.
Try to pick the brain of someone who has successfully gotten startup funding.
Smart City Eco can provide you with some additional, specific insights and  to help people in this business.

99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

A startup is an intimidating process for people.
There are a few things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy.
Try to pick the brain of someone who has successfully gotten startup funding.
Smart City Eco can provide you with some additional, specific insights and  to help people in this business.

If you investing, pitch at your level. If you’re just starting, start small in your search for investors.
As a newcomer in the business, increase your odds of success by choosing small, lesser-
known investors who frequently support your type of business.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: