Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

I'm interested in the question, namely: how much did smartcity investments collect?
Unfortunately, I did not find this information on the site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

SCE Tokens is giving the solution to the unavailability of a marketplace where people can spend their tokens.
I am so glad that Smart City Eco platform has multi-markets in it! Their SCE Tokens can be used with
whatever products and service that we want to avail that is why it is but a wise decision to have SCE Tokens!

What Smart City Eco is doing is not necessarily unique as it is a combination of multiple platform all of which already has an existing counterpart. What is great about this project is that it offers more to investors and users unlike the conventional way of thinking of most project developer who focuses on one area only.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

Congratulations Smart City Eco to your successful ICO, though you humbly started from scratch but here you are. Waiting forward to seeing your platform working for all of us.
wow, its really true sce token will be successful,,Im really glad to know sir,,thanks for this amazing information,,i was excited to part of this through using of this platform,
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

I think it would be better to think of them separately because the given activities in Smart City Eco aren't really
there in order to complement each other, though they all give people a sense of pleasure. The success of SCE will
be defined in how will they be able to showcase or present their stuff into the public.

Yes, it is! The success of the Smart City ECO (SCE) project is on how they will implement that services that they offer on the platform with great impact on the community and to the public. I guess they have to prove to the people that they can handle multi-services on their platform more efficiently and I feel that they can do that.
I hope that the team behind Smart City Eco are a very capable set of people. Multi-service platform normally
has many loopholes of problems because of the variety of services they offer but I hope  with the help of the
Blockchain Technology and the capabilities of this team, they would be able to pull this off.

I think they are ready to face some proplem and the team are aware to that because the online industry is also risky to have a project on it because there are many challenges that are waiting on it for sure, but through the help of positive thinking of many people who support on this project, and those who invest and choose to invest, for sure this will be a good start for the project.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Congratulations Smart City Eco to your successful ICO, though you humbly started from scratch but here you are. Waiting forward to seeing your platform working for all of us.
wow, its really true sce token will be successful,,Im really glad to know sir,,thanks for this amazing information,,i was excited to part of this through using of this platform,

yeah, I will agree, for what you said,because I was also excited to share my friend that sce token well be successful on this project so that if the system are ready to use,Im assure that almost friend gaming onlined enthusiast are also excited to tuse the system of sce.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

SCE Tokens is giving the solution to the unavailability of a marketplace where people can spend their tokens.
I am so glad that Smart City Eco platform has multi-markets in it! Their SCE Tokens can be used with
whatever products and service that we want to avail that is why it is but a wise decision to have SCE Tokens!

What Smart City Eco is doing is not necessarily unique as it is a combination of multiple platform all of which already has an existing counterpart. What is great about this project is that it offers more to investors and users unlike the conventional way of thinking of most project developer who focuses on one area only.

True. Its amazing that no one has thought of this yet. Imagine you can spend your token on different platforms without going to other website. Just the Smart City Eco platform is enough to satisfy the users needs.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

I think it would be better to think of them separately because the given activities in Smart City Eco aren't really
there in order to complement each other, though they all give people a sense of pleasure. The success of SCE will
be defined in how will they be able to showcase or present their stuff into the public.

Yes, it is! The success of the Smart City ECO (SCE) project is on how they will implement that services that they offer on the platform with great impact on the community and to the public. I guess they have to prove to the people that they can handle multi-services on their platform more efficiently and I feel that they can do that.
I agree with you. No matter how good the concept of the project is, the sucees is on the implementation of such concept and policies. Anyway, i do believe that SCE is not a neophyte in businesses, they are well experienced, especially the team, so i guess, taht won't be a problem. Another area to look into for a success of SCE aside from implementation is taht they should have good and strong and efficient marketinga nd advertisisng strategies, that is also the key to success of every project.
Congrats to their successful ICO. Now we can say that they are really successful. All we need to do now is to wait for the implementation of the project. I want to see their platform working.

Well as we can see on other project, not all are implementing their platform after the end of the ICO sale, but on the project of smart city, i think no reason to do that because the project is very interesting on the people who always use internet.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xamil

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

I agree with you. No matter how good the concept of the project is, the sucees is on the implementation of such concept and policies. Anyway, i do believe that SCE is not a neophyte in businesses, they are well experienced, especially the team, so i guess, taht won't be a problem. Another area to look into for a success of SCE aside from implementation is taht they should have good and strong and efficient marketinga nd advertisisng strategies, that is also the key to success of every project.
Congrats to their successful ICO. Now we can say that they are really successful. All we need to do now is to wait for the implementation of the project. I want to see their platform working.

Yes, that's what we are all waiting for if the project is really working since we supported this project. Now that the project's ICO is done we expect nothing else but satisfaction.

You have a point on that, and as we can see that the project are having a nice start in a first place, we expect more on this project, only need to do is to wait on the launch of the project in many countries. Hope to the successful implementation of this project.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

That’s why I’m well interested on how the SmartCityEco Team of Developers will run this kind of project that compacted more than one feature on a single project. This Team probably having a hard time on development and building of this project.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
Well friend, if the games are difficult to level up, players may grt tired of anticipating in leveling up and they may give up. Better a reachable game where everyone can relate, ride in and enjoy. Games with too high expectations make players upset and they give up.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

as possible.

Well friend, if the games are difficult to level up, players may grt tired of anticipating in leveling up and they may give up. Better a reachable game where everyone can relate, ride in and enjoy. Games with too high expectations make players upset and they give up.
Well, friends, its over now. The most awaited time is approaching. Everybody now is waiting for the platform to work. I am excited too i want to see their online market and their online job hiring portal.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

as possible.

Well, friends, its over now. The most awaited time is approaching. Everybody now is waiting for the platform to work. I am excited too i want to see their online market and their online job hiring portal.
It's so fast, right?  Me, too i am excited how will they handle those 4 concept in one. I am.mch interested in online and in job portal. I hope i got to try their platform soon.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

That’s why I’m well interested on how the SmartCityEco Team of Developers will run this kind of project that compacted more than one feature on a single project. This Team probably having a hard time on development and building of this project.
It is only a.matter of delegation. Surely, each project has a different team to handle each of the project.  And besides, Smart Cityis like a dark horse. I have never expected that they will.start that soon, because from the beginning, they have a lot of critics.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

as possible.

Yes true because every player really has an expectation to further increase the game play time so that it can grow more quickly because of the strong power it can make to the game user, so it's not surprising that its papularity is due to the overwhelming popularity so its idea is not surprising that it can achieve success early on.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

as possible.

Well true about your saying because smart city eco has a good sense of it through large games so it's no surprise that you say that powerful games are level up to make more use, so for me to make in a way to make this game more fun.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

SMART CITY ECO ICO is already DONE!!!

now, the question i want to raise to everyone...

Why Should we hold their TOKENS? i know investors and the team have a great reason why they back-up the project.

I want to know their reason, each of them...

PS...
I will never sell my tokens of SCE at WAVESDEX...
i will wait for bigger exchange... like 1 USD each is my option.
I am very happy that smart city eco ICO is finally over.
i will probably hold on to my SCE tokens for a little longer i'll give it time to grow more just what you said,
i will wait for a bigger exchange like 1 USD each token.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

as possible.

Well true about your saying because smart city eco has a good sense of it through large games so it's no surprise that you say that powerful games are level up to make more use, so for me to make in a way to make this game more fun.
well,since esports is one of the biggest industries nowadays SCE will probably be known every where and the fact that players can actually gain some profit while playing their games is really a great idea.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

When you go in the business stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself and your business.
Soon, your hard work and positivity will manifest everything you need to make your business flourish.
Many says SCE is very ambitious in their multi-platform concept, for me there's nothing wrong with it,
just saying.....

Ambitious? people dont know that are they talking about.
SCE is playing safe in this project! why did i say that?
SCE have many platforms though those are not new in the industry.
they just put together some existing projects in one place and want it to be better.
therefore, the team is not really new in this field! they are all lectured from different projects before.

Well, it may look ambitious since it tries to integrate many type of services on their platform. I believe that the project is realistic enough and the time table the developer has set is realistic. I am looking forward to this project.
Yeah, the project is all about the online economy where you can earn a token through their different platforms and I am sure that this project is worth to invest because the SCE token will surely useful soon when they start on their project.
Yes, it is! Smart City Eco aims to give people everything that is worthy of their time. Online Jobs, Gambling, Selling on Online Shop and Gaming which gives rewards. I believe that this will be the future of the online industry which is like a one-stop shop platform that gives everything like goods and services.

I hope there will also be incentives for people to not waste too much of their time on worthless things like gambling.
It depends on that person, but maybe a lot of here already know what are the disadvantages of playing gambling besides this project provided one stop shop for all which you can earn tokens in every shop of their system.

Of course it always depends on the person, but the bad thing is that some people who have a strong resistance against gambling but are smart, have some incentive to exploit with good ideas those who have low resistance against gambling. It's just taking money from other people instead of creating additional value.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bahtiy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Hello! where i can sell SmartCityEco tokens???
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: