Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

On the other side, if there are items that very popular,
then customers will be able to find all of the places a product is available.
This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

Searching for investors will require a substantial investment of your own,
but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,
you will have a higher likelihood of reaching your goals.

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.
It can be a good start for the growth our economy to have a better place which people can easily find a job and an opportunities provided online in Smart City Eco. People will surely do love this project because of the good traits in the future and it gives fun to the users also.
Well for me that's good because of the smart city eco project, many have been excited about it because it has intercepted it so much, so it's not surprising that it will be successful in the future as possible, so with the help of many online resources and it's no wonder that it's also one to help with the economy in the near future.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Can I consider this project good but bad in security? Project nowadays was only depending the security of one's account into blockchain and did't mind the other side of the world. Good project because it is conceptual and very idealistic in any points but didn't have that back up security at least. Opinion every one?
I am not totally against with you, but you have a point. It is more important to have security and privacy in every user of this project to become more reliable and efficient of using their system, besides they should also consider the problem regarding about the back up security which is very important for them to be trusted.

How can you say that the project has bad security? I am sure that every developer will consider the security of their project. This is a very big project and as you have said there a lot of points to consider. Smart City Eco is committed to deliver the project its intended user and based on their road map, they have ample time to create a secured environment for SCE.
In online transaction we have also advantange and disadvantages about in security,becuase scammer are always there ,,despite at online game will also happen,or iether virus is the common parasite to all kind at online programme, that's why even phone we have also need to have anti-virus to make sure were safe.And talk about for safety precaution I should really think that smart city eco are also safe to all kind of parasite when user are using.

I know they have taken a step for the security of their users. And they will do anything necessary to secure all of the users on their platform. If they ensure the security the user of SCE, user must protect all of the important data or wallet to keep it away on scammers and hackers.
That is right we should also aware and protect the data files of our accounts for in case something happens you will have a backup and contact the support of Smart City Eco. Scammers and hackers are everywhere so we should be careful on clicking sites, because they are using it as their asset and spread virus in your online devices.
Although this kind of issue is not new,if the system are base at online transaction,but the main focus on this issue is will assure that all user of sce token are safe from all kind of parasite,so that this is also a big challenges to smart city eco team to produce totally  risk- free to maintain the satefyness to all user.

well,I should really think  that this issue will also manage well of the team of smart city eco,becuase it aware also to positive and negative side effect from online transaction ,therefore I'm also heard that the team of sce token will also have big motivation to workhard as a good team to create and build true smart city eco community.

Really? if its true? I'm became spechless for what you said ,,instead its  have a big trumbs -up to the  team of smart city eco that truly genius to build one of the biggest name platform industry at blockchain technology,due to this platform are also attract  investor to those people are bet online business

Smart City Eco has my support for they are doing all the best that they can to make this platform works
really well.They will be addressing those issues that may arise along the development of this SCE project,
especially on security matters.

Blockchain is enough for me. It is only the responsible of the user if his/her account was hacked. Carelessness is the main problem of the users. Blockchain is composed of 45 characters as I remember that serves as private keys, that’s why it is impossible to be hacked.
Yes true because of the smart city eco platform all the pitches ahead they will make for those who are splitting it on a smart city eco platform so its project is likely that its development will achieve it soonnear, and they further strengthen the security of generally using systen smart city eco.
kibuloy1987

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

When you go in the business stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself and your business.
Soon, your hard work and positivity will manifest everything you need to make your business flourish.
Many says SCE is very ambitious in their multi-platform concept, for me there's nothing wrong with it,
just saying.....

Ambitious? people dont know that are they talking about.
SCE is playing safe in this project! why did i say that?
SCE have many platforms though those are not new in the industry.
they just put together some existing projects in one place and want it to be better.
therefore, the team is not really new in this field! they are all lectured from different projects before.

Well, it may look ambitious since it tries to integrate many type of services on their platform. I believe that the project is realistic enough and the time table the developer has set is realistic. I am looking forward to this project.
Yes, they are correct that the project was an ambitious one. But every great project starts really on being ambitious, I always hear this saying "It is free to dream, why not dream big?". So I think Smart City Eco just applied that principle. Dream Big and Soar High! More Power to the SCE team!
Well, I should agree on this one. I remember a huge project that started only from an idea and no one believes that it will be successful. And now this project was really famous and it is known worldwide. Too ambitious but the project is now a dream came true. The project is nothing but "DISNEYLAND" by Walt Disney.
really, well you're just not really surprised the smart city eco system that the big projects can not really say how it can be successful in so far so just another prediction but i believe it's good and successful even more, well true no It's a bad dream to become DISNEYLAND, so it's impossible for the person to meet, so with the help and the project we can achieve success in the future.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:57 AM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.

Searching for investors will require a substantial investment of your own,
but if you wisely and mindfully use your time, money and energy during your pursuit,
you will have a higher likelihood of reaching your goals.

Yes, I agree, Smart City Eco, has the potential of finding some good investors, The benefits of the platform has a good traits in the future, Fun and affordable needs by the users includes, Shoppers and gaming systems capabilities.
It can be a good start for the growth our economy to have a better place which people can easily find a job and an opportunities provided online in Smart City Eco. People will surely do love this project because of the good traits in the future and it gives fun to the users also.
Yes, because of the idea of smart city eco it's a lot of things to do when it comes to hiring to get a job, so it has a lot to do in the big industry so all nations breathe a little bit in life, so it's no wonder that its papularity and the beautiful online system of sce continues to be enriched by its users, so in its project it is no wonder ahead of its future success.
Good and great for what they have already achieve right now, they were trying to build something that is innovative and adoptable into our community. For sure this project will become popular and people will get into their platform which it has a very nice concept, that can do a lot not only to our online industry but in terms of hiring it is one of their project provided too in our economy.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:04 AM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I think this project provided not only fun, but also benefits of using their system and as what I have seen they also want every user to have secured and privacy in every account. This project will surely attract costumer and it also entertains, because of what they have proposed to their platform and a consistency to make their project more successful.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
JoshJelly

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

Online Gaming System of earning here in the SmartCityEco project was crazy. I don't expect to much on this before but you guys grant every gamers in whole world wishing for. "If I only get payed on this game I will probably rich now" this line is our thoughts before but now it would be done now because of this project. You guys are the change. Gamers unite.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

I'm very well interested on the Online Hiring System of the project. As a middle aged person and the person who was being responsible on the family it is essential for us to provide them they needs and profit every month and if possible every sing time. How it will be run though? Is there any recruiters or other company HRs that interviews us or what?
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

On Online Virtual Shop, is the seller and the buyer are transparent. I had experience on this, I ordered a shoes online and when it was delivered on me it is completely different from what I have seen and ordered. In any chance, is there any refund will happen if the buyer didn't get what they want or experience on the item? I guess transparency is very essential on this.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

Smart City Eco main objective is to make their websites more attractive to their prospective players.

These positions can be both exciting and well-paying for interested people.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:30:08 AM

Smart City Eco multi-platform have Computer Programmers and Graphic Artists,
With every new Internet casino aspiring to be more realistic than its competitors,
there is always a growing need of qualified computer professionals and graphic artists at these places.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Smart City Eco main objective is to make their websites more attractive to their prospective players.

These positions can be both exciting and well-paying for interested people.

Social media is also an excellent way to get to know the investors.
Make a note of topics they post about frequently, then use them
during your pitch to show that your values and ideas intertwine with theirs.

Save yourself time and money by conducting through research on
potential investors. What are your potential investors like as individuals?
What looks attractive and enticing to one person might be a bore to someone else.

stitch070707

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
yes thats true because of the smart city eco they have a program about online shopping so it can speed up transactions when it comes to it, and they have a way to earn a player in online gaming that we know how much they are popular to its users, so the smart city eco continues its good offer and its service.

Well not all are fond of playing online games. I hope there also other ways to earn SCE tokens in Smart City Eco. The services offered by Smart City Eco is wide and captures a wide range of users. Gaming can cater both young and adult users while gambling, shopping, social networking and crypto wallet are designed for adult users. Employment platform specially caters those who are looking for jobs.

In any case, Smart City Eco works out for all sides. They entertain anyone from any age bracket. Making SCE comptenent
in terms of accomodating users. People will eventually find their way in using SCE because people will definitely spread
the word about SCE.

Lol you answer your own questions @alpha001 and that's true there's a lot of ways to earn token in Smart City besides their online gaming, there is gambling, marketplace when you have business... And they also offering token for skilled translator to translate their white paper and other relatated things...
It is very useful to every gamer to have this kind of platform they will have token while playing and besides from that they can do gambling also to earn more smart token but if you have money to invest it is a good opportunity to buy token, you can use their token on purchasing online so you will not hassle to go to store to purchase something you want, or if you don't have money to invest you can join in their bounty so that you will have their. token.
So they have a bounty campaign where we can able to join? I will join their bounty campaign to have a smart token to use in gambling and try my luck if my token would got increase or loose into nothing but if your platform would got be live it is a big opportunity to us specially for the gamers to earn money while you play and gamble in your platform. So I'm going to wait it until the platform would be live so I'm going to be one of the gamers in your platform.
This is my question too I really like to join in their bounty campaign I hope that they have it because this project has a potential to grow in the community and I love to promote this into my social accounts so that many people would have interest of it specially the gamers.
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
yes thats true because of the smart city eco they have a program about online shopping so it can speed up transactions when it comes to it, and they have a way to earn a player in online gaming that we know how much they are popular to its users, so the smart city eco continues its good offer and its service.

Well not all are fond of playing online games. I hope there also other ways to earn SCE tokens in Smart City Eco. The services offered by Smart City Eco is wide and captures a wide range of users. Gaming can cater both young and adult users while gambling, shopping, social networking and crypto wallet are designed for adult users. Employment platform specially caters those who are looking for jobs.

In any case, Smart City Eco works out for all sides. They entertain anyone from any age bracket. Making SCE comptenent
in terms of accomodating users. People will eventually find their way in using SCE because people will definitely spread
the word about SCE.

Lol you answer your own questions @alpha001 and that's true there's a lot of ways to earn token in Smart City besides their online gaming, there is gambling, marketplace when you have business... And they also offering token for skilled translator to translate their white paper and other relatated things...
It is very useful to every gamer to have this kind of platform they will have token while playing and besides from that they can do gambling also to earn more smart token but if you have money to invest it is a good opportunity to buy token, you can use their token on purchasing online so you will not hassle to go to store to purchase something you want, or if you don't have money to invest you can join in their bounty so that you will have their. token.
So they have a bounty campaign where we can able to join? I will join their bounty campaign to have a smart token to use in gambling and try my luck if my token would got increase or loose into nothing but if your platform would got be live it is a big opportunity to us specially for the gamers to earn money while you play and gamble in your platform. So I'm going to wait it until the platform would be live so I'm going to be one of the gamers in your platform.
This is my question too I really like to join in their bounty campaign I hope that they have it because this project has a potential to grow in the community and I love to promote this into my social accounts so that many people would have interest of it specially the gamers.
Agree with you bro bounty campaign will help them to build their strong community so I'd like to join on it if they have a bounty campaign so that I can earn money on the campaign and use it to gamble in your platform to have a high profit in return.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I’m not well satisfied on this although it is multi-functional project.
You guys probably putting time and effort just to build this for us but it is not enough for me though. Good project but incomplete for me.
Are you unsatisfied to the project? It has a lot of features compared to other project. In fact, SCE is better than the signature you wear. It was failed to regulate already. Well, if you are unsatisfied with the purpose of SCE then I don't care. As long as I am waiting with my SCE tokens to gain its value.

For investors that will come in the last days, SCE is a wave platform and not alligned in ethereum blockchain.
We have a different perception and we should have to respect it. I know for you this project was worth it but there's a part that this project didn't catch the attention of some people.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.

Well, we see it if they will really care with their investors and future users. As time goes by, my excitement to gamble using SCE tokens getting high. Actually, I am waiting for them to be done because I know that their token sale is already successful! But wait, how many hours will be restricted a certain user who is game addict?
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.
You know what lionheart? All I can say is, the idea and the concept they have with this project is very ideal. I can say that they’ve just thought about what we really need. We need jobs, they provided, need amusements, they have, we need to shop, they also have. What else do we need?

What else do we need? SCE is what we need. One of greatest project of the year will end. Hm. End is not in terms of fail but ends when it comes with token sale.

2 lines of rhyme? Just like how SCE's platform rhymes to the needs of the people. They will give all of what we need. I am gladly waiting to use SCE tokens in gambling.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...
Yes, I believe Smart City Eco is going to work on making things appropriate in their platform. Let's wait and see
the solutions that they will come up with for this SCE project.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: