Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I probably using your project especially the Online Gaming Feature.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...
Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont know if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. They need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
Oh! Thanks smartcityecoio. Too humble of you to answer such confusion.  Wink
Its good also that we know so if in case we are asked we know what to say since we are supporting this project’s success.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.
That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

This will make a big changes in the world of online industry, aside from they given the people chance to earn while playing a games or gambling, this can also help people to have a sense on using online. I hope this project will be implemented.
you have a point there. Smart City Eco online gaming also gives an opportunity to earn while enjoying. Such great pleasures, doing what you like and earning from it as well. Great job!
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Go for the gold guys! This project is going to reach the moon. Waiting for their tokens to be listed in exchanges. Goodluck Smart City Eco team and congratulations.
Yes correct that's all we can do for now wait for it to be on the main exchange, patience is a virtue guys just hold on to your tokens and you'll see the value of it soon... This is it Smart City Eco congrats to all the people behind this project...

Another mission on to be succeed. Mission: Going to Moon. Hope you guys will achieve all your goals.
I like that words mate, Mission Going to Moon or can i say To the Moon and back... For holders if they cannot wait for their tokens to have its value then they can use it anyway... Because Smart City have online gambling and marketplace, they can spend it out with the things they wanted or gamble it and try their luck maybe they'll become millionaire someday...
Wait, what? I was reading on the thread and saw this post. Right now games like ROS, PUBG, LOL and Dota 2 are still popular. I think they can have similar concept games so they can capture a lot of market. I think they can provide us with different type of games on their platform similar to steam and we can choose among the games which one we would like to play.

Those games are indeed popular and will surely be useful for Smart City Eco to adapt but I think that the games
that will first be launched in Smart City Eco will not be the popular ones because it's in the stage of testing the
waters for the SCE team.
I agree with you, what they will make first is the game that the community will try. It seems like it is a trial and error for them to know what the community needs and they will be granted it soon as the project development arrives. They have already the good start up and anyone will testify the goodness of this project.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont know if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. They need merchants that will partner with the platform.

That issue will be addressed more close to Q3 2019 now is not such a big issue and not first on the menu, first we have other issues to address.
Oh! Thanks smartcityecoio. Too humble of you to answer such confusion.  Wink
Its good also that we know so if in case we are asked we know what to say since we are supporting this project’s success.
Wow! I just love it when the developers took time ro answer.or clarify some issues.  This is a positive sign and advantage for them, because it means they are not scared to be visible in forums because they have nothing to be afraid of. You know as they say, if you are not doing something bad, you should never be afraid.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Must hold at least thousands of these tokens but I guess I can’t hold it because of the Online Gaming Concept, lol. I probably buy many of this. Good idea in the first place probably will became the hit of Online Gaming in the industry of crypto.

The gaming concept make it hard for others to ho;d their SCE token, gambling is part of it but I guess it is a good idea to ho;d SCE than spending it in real time, as a holder we must know the value of SCE tokens in the future.
That's what we exactly want to do and most of the token holders here is trying to convince to hold our tokens because they have seen the brighter future to it and also to this project.

Holding on SCE tokens is surely a risk and in a way, gamble. SCE's worth has not yet fully materialized
so it is kind of hard to gauge whether to invest on it or not but people who understood the potential of
Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

All coins in cryptocurrency are risky even bitcoin. But as the veteran trader of crypto said, if we want to make lots of profit then risking our assets must take in. If we will become fearful of what will become the tomorrow of our capital then success should not be given to us. This is the life of an investor and token holder, each in this forum must have that kind of virtue.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Well this is the best time to buy your SCE tokens since they usually offer bonus during ICO. I believe that the value of SCE will be high in the future because you can use it in different platforms.
that was my thinking too. Imagine using just SCE token to be used in four different kinds or options to choose where to spend it. Great right. Just great. Good thinking SCE.
Yeah agree in terms of value sce token are high like a moon in the future ,all you need to do is believe and trust to sce token that achieve the good value after all , the four kind of using sce are also big impact to thier price during uses of sce token,..

I thought their token sale is already finish and the price of it now is at regular price, that's why it's better to buy those token before so you can save more unless their will be having another SCE token sale coming...
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.
That's good to hear mate, but if it happen to be that the bounty hunters of this project will receive their SCE tokens, I guess hodling is a better idea, because I think that the value of their token will bull in the market.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

Risk is a great virtue of an investor but wise decision matters. We would not always be aggressive to risk our assets but rather we must make a wise decision so that we would not blame ourselves when we loss. Having a wise decision requires a good execution and if we will decide clearly, we will not regret even we loss a lot.
"Investment is a matter of experiment"

If you are afraid to be failed then you will not come up with the good result. Scientists does not discovered or invented the technology we used today if they don't risk their time and effort. Investors also need to be brave and have a wise desicion so that the conclusion will become successful. Integrate this two virtues and we will succeed!
I think im learning something here because both of you have a right opinions on investment, and it's right to do a lot of research about the project you want to invest... But we cannot set aside the fact that every investment of everyone in any project is a risk, so i guess you need to have a good decision and guts to go on with it...
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

Nice! If they distributed already the tokens to the investors. Therefore, bounty hunters will be the next one that they will distribute the token. I am gladly to get my SCE someday and exchange it. I hope that they will send the tokens very fast unlike with other projects that takes 3 months before the token will release to the bounty hunters.
That's good to hear mate, but if it happen to be that the bounty hunters of this project will receive their SCE tokens, I guess hodling is a better idea, because I think that the value of their token will bull in the market.

I believe that being a long time holder of this project's token will benefit you in the future, because for me exchanging your tokens in short matter of time after receiving it, is a wrong move. Anyway that his/her choice so go whatever makes you happy. Lol
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

Smart City  Eco will most likely invest to the tokens but others will be reluctant.

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

Smart City Eco is really amazing. I am really looking forward for this projects success. I agree with you that its best to buy tokens during ICO. If given the chance I will surely hold to SCE tokens.

This will make a big changes in the world of online industry, aside from they given the people chance to earn while playing a games or gambling, this can also help people to have a sense on using online. I hope this project will be implemented.
What a wonderful idea and concept of Smart CityEco which they have build one stop shop that is upgraded into the next level and it is not actually the same as what other projects has and all the users connected to their system is also well-secured.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

that's right now we all have to do now is to wait and support this project im pretty sure SCE tokens will skyrocket to the moon and will have great value in the near future.

Since smart city eco are also have  four leg at different platform ,will assure that will hit in the future becuase online game are very in to the new generation today ,even if at traditonally way,so that why As avid fun of this platform we support in the way of share my friends about the platform of sce project and thier token benifits.

You know what is good in holding SCE tokens, that it will give you some benefits and privilege in their platform, as you can see, they have a good platform for gamers and shoppers and it is available for everyone, the platform is promoting the global and economical market, a huge potential is coming for smart city eco.
You're absolutely right, we can all get benefits of holding their tokens as what you can see in their platform they have provided a good opportunity to our online economy and base on what you have said which all can get totally into their system and related to their project.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

They will launch their platform whether there are few or large people in their community. The aim of Smart City Eco will execute when time goes on. I hope that many traders will attract to their token so that SCE token will become valuable. We must support this project because this is really great, where can you see a project that continuously updating their platform and give their community an assurance even they don't reach the softcap? Only SCE can do that.
Yes! Hold on right now because the market is not good. Besides, the market falls down due to the decline of the largest coins also, BTC and ETH. Therefore, we will not make any profits if we sell SCE tokens today. Wait until it becomes 1 dollar and we can buy lambo simultaneously.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

If you read the reply of SCE in one post, they say that the Token sale will continue until they release their platform on public. This means that the ICO is extended and there are a lot of opportunity for people to buy SCE tokens.

Well that is nice to know then, i am hoping for the fast sold out of the SCE token to make the project surely implemented and i hope that it will be on its fast  implementation so that the people will use their project as early as it can.I am also excited on its project and play some of their games.
That just means that opportunity of buying SCE Tokens is continuously open for everyone who looks forward to the launching of SCE platform. It is good to follow SCE's development as it is gearing towards the completion of this multi market platform, where SCE tokens has multi uses.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

I believe that being a long time holder of this project's token will benefit you in the future, because for me exchanging your tokens in short matter of time after receiving it, is a wrong move. Anyway that his/her choice so go whatever makes you happy. Lol
I think so,too. The benefit of holding SCE Tokens will be seen in the future.I think, SCE Tokens will soon rise in demand as SCE project is being continuously shared and learned by more people. It's a one-stop-shop platform where SCE Tokens will be of great use with potential rewards and earnings that users can have.
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

hi admin
The amount of token award for signature campaigns is very low comparing to the work we does,
Please try to upgrade the rewards 🙏
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

If you read the reply of SCE in one post, they say that the Token sale will continue until they release their platform on public. This means that the ICO is extended and there are a lot of opportunity for people to buy SCE tokens.

Well that is nice to know then, i am hoping for the fast sold out of the SCE token to make the project surely implemented and i hope that it will be on its fast  implementation so that the people will use their project as early as it can.I am also excited on its project and play some of their games.
That just means that opportunity of buying SCE Tokens is continuously open for everyone who looks forward to the launching of SCE platform. It is good to follow SCE's development as it is gearing towards the completion of this multi market platform, where SCE tokens has multi uses.
You are right because of the project of the Smart City Eco has implemented many platform whereas the SCE token holders can use it in many choices and they also have a potential that the SCE token will increase its price immediately because of many uses of it.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

waters for the SCE team.
They are also inviting partner investors that will register to the platform for free, I dont dont if it is still free until now since the ICO has ended already. Thry need merchants that will partner with the platform.

It is so nice of you Smart City Eco to have time to reply to such comments. It only proves that your project is legit and you have such a very hardworking team to be able to read some comments. And, it is good to know taht you are setting your priorities what is.on top of.priority and what is on least. I will definitey go.for your project iand will have to try it
Same here, I find it really nice seeing SCE developers/ team replying back actively. It really shows the sincerity and confirms the legitimacy of SCE project  as they let us know what they are up to first in their menu. SCE definitely is worth supporting and trying for.  
Well, even the developers or the team are not replying back, we can say that this project is worth to invest and it is legit because there are many supporters here who are aware on the project flow and this is also a big help for the team.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

Glad to see you are very active in this forum, a project initially viewed from the liveliness of the ICO to answer questions, and continually updating the development project, this proves the team really worked hard really prioritize for others understand very well about the ins and outs of this project.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

As i observe that this project is surely implemented their project because as we can see that the team do all their best on this project to make it sure that this is really useful and lovable by those people who can try their project most especially the games.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

This project catches my attention, I would like to know how much the tokens cost?

Token cost in ICO was 0.01$ now you can buy them on the wavesdex exchange wavesplatform.com.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

yap you have a point ,,in terms of investment have also risk ,,but depend upon to person handle this situation because some person are bravely to handle the other aspect of difficult stages for planning the great future ,,and sce team are  plan carefully to thier system,,

that was my thinking too. Imagine using just SCE token to be used in four different kinds or options to choose where to spend it. Great right. Just great. Good thinking SCE.
Yeah agree in terms of value sce token are high like a moon in the future ,all you need to do is believe and trust to sce token that achieve the good value after all , the four kind of using sce are also big impact to thier price during uses of sce token,..

I thought their token sale is already finish and the price of it now is at regular price, that's why it's better to buy those token before so you can save more unless their will be having another SCE token sale coming...

Tokens sold by the project are distributed and you can buy and trade tokens now on wavesplatform.com and you can check prices there
and find our tokens by typing smart city eco with BTC, ETH and WAVES pair.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

This project catches my attention, I would like to know how much the tokens cost?

Token cost in ICO was 0.01$ now you can buy them on the wavesdex exchange wavesplatform.com.

Indeed I checked the price and I guess it is almost a give-away,  I set a buy wall somewhere around a price where I can get a "huge profit" if this project pulls through.  I am hoping for your team to deliver since I have been an early supporter of this ICO. 

Tokens sold by the project are distributed and you can buy and trade tokens now on wavesplatform.com and you can check prices there
and find our tokens by typing smart city eco with BTC, ETH and WAVES pair.

Any plan for another exchange?  If you are worrying about paying and got delisted, yobit.io as far as I know do not delist coins or token since I still see lots of inactive coins and token in their exchange.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: