Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: correct me if I'm wrong  (Read 237 times)
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

Based on historical data, first quarter of the year is supposed to be like this, so it's not usual for people to panic, if you are a newbie you may have not do your research about the latter . It's always good to have a knowledge about a thing before thinking of investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

I think all the newcomers (newbies) are now leaving the market with panic selling and that's what is keeping the downfall of course the bad news about bitcoins also helped.
I'm sure bitcoin and most of crypto currencies will never crash don't forget the drug market that is running on bitcoin they will NEVER let bitcoin crash.
maybe this year's downfall is more than any year because the Chinese holiday (which is normal every year) but the new thing this year is that a lot of new people joined the market who have absolutely no experience with bitcoins so they are panicking. so the Chinese and the new traders together are making a huge impact on the market , bigger than any other year.
I'm a newbie as well so if I have a wrong thought or thinking in a wrong way please correct me.
thanks.
You know what? I honestly think that you have read my topic chinese new year is late this year and instead of posting there you created new one because you thought it would be good idea to open it because you want some merits that's it. I don't see any other explanation and reason for new topic just 10 minutes after my thread which is pretty much the same thing I said.
Correct me IF I am wrong, but how I can be wrong? My thread was new and it was on top of this page which means that you missed it because you don't read. Problem with this forum. At least you can do quick scan of new threads on first page.
such a generic posting huh?you should report this kind of action mate,this is almost the same with copy pasting in which prohibited in this forum so do you things towards this .i have read your thread and thats why im saying this.

Based on historical data, first quarter of the year is supposed to be like this, so it's not usual for people to panic, if you are a newbie you may have not do your research about the latter . It's always good to have a knowledge about a thing before thinking of investing.
Thats right mate,if we will only turn the pages back almost same season and same movement,just happen that the amount now are big but the percentage almost twins
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

I think all the newcomers (newbies) are now leaving the market with panic selling and that's what is keeping the downfall of course the bad news about bitcoins also helped.
I'm sure bitcoin and most of crypto currencies will never crash don't forget the drug market that is running on bitcoin they will NEVER let bitcoin crash.
maybe this year's downfall is more than any year because the Chinese holiday (which is normal every year) but the new thing this year is that a lot of new people joined the market who have absolutely no experience with bitcoins so they are panicking. so the Chinese and the new traders together are making a huge impact on the market , bigger than any other year.
I'm a newbie as well so if I have a wrong thought or thinking in a wrong way please correct me.
thanks.

The Chinese New Year and newcomers will only affect some crypto currencies "not global and not large".

FUDs are causing a lot of chaos among new traders and they are resorting to panic selling all their holdings which is the main reason for this bearish period being prolonged. Being new to the market, newbies are expected to mess up very often and this is one such point of time.
Sorry buddy, I didn't meant to go so hard on you.
I've just read too much FUD around and I was very pissed and one similar topic light fire. There are probably bunch of topics similar to my too.
Sorry again.

You are right, the FUD made by big players (big whales) have devastated the crypto market into "red ocean" and sick overall, and only a few are green at the time.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:01:43 AM

Newbies have little to no influence over this market. Many of them will never go near an exchange. They buy and sell through an upper layer like Coinbase or Localbitcoins.

The price falls are down to the end of a natural cycle of irrational exuberance. Now it's back to sleep until the next whirl of the gaming wheel.
yep i couldn't agree more newbies don't have that much influence if it does at all i think the big movement of the market come from the big whales in the market they could easily manipulate bitcoin market and take their profit out of it and of course it won't affect the market that much, in fact the depth in the market is a chance for newcomers to get in with a cheap price crypto currencies still have the potential to make a change just with time
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: