Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2929 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Seidr

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale

Yes, I think that this can be, since the project has a very good reputation and an excellent product, the more people they are interested in, the more the token will cost in the future.
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
redlay

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But to whom is this more profitable? Employee or employer?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

This represents a benefit for both.
redlay

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
For freelancers, it is important to have a diversified portfolio and at once several sources of earnings, and then the income is more stable than working for one employer.
redlay

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

For freelancers, it is important to have a diversified portfolio and at once several sources of earnings, and then the income is more stable than working for one employer.
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: