Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2927 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!

I visited the official website, but unfortunately, I could not find anything, tell me please, where exactly can I find information on the site?

You will see a link to the description of the command on the main page, approximately on the middle of the page, there it will be written that this is the transition to an article about the team
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested to know how many people are in the team and anything else about the team

I read a lot about the team on the official website of the project, I'm sure that you will be able to find answers to your questions there!

I visited the official website, but unfortunately, I could not find anything, tell me please, where exactly can I find information on the site?

You will see a link to the description of the command on the main page, approximately on the middle of the page, there it will be written that this is the transition to an article about the team

You were right, thank you very much! When I was looking, I did not see this link and decided that there is no information anywhere (Thank you very much, this is very important information for me!
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

You were right, thank you very much! When I was looking, I did not see this link and decided that there is no information anywhere (Thank you very much, this is very important information for me!

No problem! There you will need help, then write here, I will try to help you if I know the answer to your question)
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

It's very nice) Do you think it's worth buying the project tokens now so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?
Seidr

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

It's very nice) Do you think it's worth buying the project tokens now so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the tokens of this project in large numbers, thank you.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

This is really a very important project at the moment, I really see that the team is working on this and is presenting such a good product to the market!
Why do you think so? I can not say that I do not like this idea, but I can not understand why it is so good.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

Why do you think so? I can not say that I do not like this idea, but I can not understand why it is so good.
Because now many want to work for themselves as well as remotely, such a trend in the market. Also conducted research and many believe that the work of several employers at once is more interesting for the employee.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Because now many want to work for themselves as well as remotely, such a trend in the market. Also conducted research and many believe that the work of several employers at once is more interesting for the employee.
I have not seen such studies, it seems to me that the work in a particular organization gives users more stability.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

I have not seen such studies, it seems to me that the work in a particular organization gives users more stability.
I saw this information in white paper. So my words are based on this. In any case, stable and constant income is something for which people go into the realm of freelancing.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

I saw this information in white paper. So my words are based on this. In any case, stable and constant income is something for which people go into the realm of freelancing.
Well, I think you're not quite right. Most likely people go into this sphere because of a sense of independence and for the opportunity to earn more than on a classical work. Because in this case the income will not be subject to various charges. commissions and useless costs.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

Well, I think you're not quite right. Most likely people go into this sphere because of a sense of independence and for the opportunity to earn more than on a classical work. Because in this case the income will not be subject to various charges. commissions and useless costs.
Yes that's right. I also wanted to talk about these advantages. It's good that we agreed on this. Smiley
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
redlay

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
And why did they draw such conclusions? What is the reason for this?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
redlay

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this.  Huh
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this.  Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
redlay

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Ok I understand you, thanks for the answers.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: