Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2927 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to buy the project's tokens so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the tokens of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile to buy the project's tokens so that after ICO you can sell them and make money on it?

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the tokens of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that their value will grow after the end of ISO and we will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!
Seidr

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

In addition to help, I hope that their value will grow after the end of ISO and we will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

I agree with you that if the price of tokens grows on the exchange, then their owners will be able to earn good money if they are sold!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members
Seidr

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, but could not find the article, can I still find information anywhere other than the project site?
Seidr

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

I searched on the site, but could not find the article, can I still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:40 AM

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me
Seidr

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:15:24 AM

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Then you should go to the official site and look for an article, there are answers to all questions about the members of the project team
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

In modern realities, this platform will be in great demand. In the age of information technology must necessarily be a platform that will solve the issue of getting a job .
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

In modern realities, this platform will be in great demand. In the age of information technology must necessarily be a platform that will solve the issue of getting a job .
This is important not only for potential employees but also for employers. To find the qualified and suitable on all indicators of the worker occupation very difficult and takes a lot of time
emontmon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

This is important not only for potential employees but also for employers. To find the qualified and suitable on all indicators of the worker occupation very difficult and takes a lot of time
Perhaps if in the future this platform acquires a global status, the labor market will change completely and enter another level. It is never achieved by centralized systems for a number of reasons
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:52 AM

Perhaps if in the future this platform acquires a global status, the labor market will change completely and enter another level. It is never achieved by centralized systems for a number of reasons
It's bound to happen. Human progress does not stand still, every day there are new interesting projects and technologies that can potentially change the world for the better and this project is no exception
emontmon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

It's bound to happen. Human progress does not stand still, every day there are new interesting projects and technologies that can potentially change the world for the better and this project is no exception
A lot of projects are quite promising and have great potential in the future. It seems to me that those people who today invest in innovative projects of this kind are very rich in 5-10 years
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

A lot of projects are quite promising and have great potential in the future. It seems to me that those people who today invest in innovative projects of this kind are very rich in 5-10 years
The website of the project emphasized a very important point :
The traditional corporate hierarchy is an outdated business model that concentrates power at the expense of workers. Decentralized and dynamic contracts will allow the market to remain competitive and reduce the risk of exploitation.
emontmon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

The website of the project emphasized a very important point :
The traditional corporate hierarchy is an outdated business model that concentrates power at the expense of workers. Decentralized and dynamic contracts will allow the market to remain competitive and reduce the risk of exploitation.
Blockchain is able to make this system very flexible and mobile for both workers and large corporations
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Do you think it will have time to assemble the hard cap project before the end of the ICO?
To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

To date, almost 88% of hard cap has been collected. The remaining 12 percent will not be difficult to get over these 4 days, although I will not approve it 100 percent. Remained 4 days time will show. Of course I would like to see this project gathered the required amount.
That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
emontmon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

That's why I had a doubt, it is necessary that someone have made a significant chop in order to finally collect hardcap. There will whether this man it is unclear
Those things that will be possible to implement on this platform will be quite applicable and useful for many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: