Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2924 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

A platform of this kind can bring the labor market to a whole new level.
Of course, the only question is how soon this platform will be a sufficient number of users and how quickly people will pay attention to it
I think in the near future the blockchain will be introduced very tightly into the daily lives of people and then such projects will be very popular and in demand . And those people who bought tokens at the ICO for a penny will be incredibly rich
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Of course, the only question is how soon this platform will be a sufficient number of users and how quickly people will pay attention to it
I think in the near future the blockchain will be introduced very tightly into the daily lives of people and then such projects will be very popular and in demand . And those people who bought tokens at the ICO for a penny will be incredibly rich
If everything was as easy as you say, I think it would take 5-10 years to get the blockchain technology into the lives of people around the world.
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

If everything was as easy as you say, I think it would take 5-10 years to get the blockchain technology into the lives of people around the world.
You miss the most important point , this project has significant advantages over the traditional labor market and they are really essential
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

You miss the most important point , this project has significant advantages over the traditional labor market and they are really essential
Undoubtedly, the blockchain platform of this type will be very convenient for both employers and employees. But again, the only question is how many people and different companies will use it
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

Undoubtedly, the blockchain platform of this type will be very convenient for both employers and employees. But again, the only question is how many people and different companies will use it
You will see for yourself after the project starts its work . It is a very convenient platform that makes the labor market very flexible and variable
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

You will see for yourself after the project starts its work . It is a very convenient platform that makes the labor market very flexible and variable
In general, I am very optimistic about such projects. If it will make human life better, easier and more convenient , then why not. Only the implementation will take more than one year. You need to be able to wait
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
I certainly believe that to keep these tokens in I and wait for big profit is not a good idea
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

I certainly believe that to keep these tokens in I and wait for big profit is not a good idea
Just many like to buy tokens at a good discount and sell after entering the exchange. I'd like to wait a while.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

Just many like to buy tokens at a good discount and sell after entering the exchange. I'd like to wait a while.
Usually, when such smart people sell after tokens go to the exchange, the price will not be able to be settled for a very long time. And there are a lot of similar people on each ICO
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

Usually, when such smart people sell after tokens go to the exchange, the price will not be able to be settled for a very long time. And there are a lot of similar people on each ICO
Do you think these tokens should be kept in the long term for a year or even more?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

Do you think these tokens should be kept in the long term for a year or even more?
Of course, until this platform will come a sufficient number of users and various enterprises will not be a little time. So I don't see the point in selling tokens of this project at once . Those who know how to wait usually get many times more
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Of course, until this platform will come a sufficient number of users and various enterprises will not be a little time. So I don't see the point in selling tokens of this project at once . Those who know how to wait usually get many times more
You are right, you need a more reasonable approach to investment and a more competent assessment of the project's growth potential. In this case, we can say that the project can become quite a global platform
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

730 ETH is definitely a decent amount of funds to help the project. If ETH ends up being $10k per or higher in a few years then you could be sitting on enough money to keep the project going for many years.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?

A lot of information you can find on the forum pages, especially in the branch of this project, developers often answer questions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: