Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain  (Read 2924 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But to whom is this more profitable? Employee or employer?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

This represents a benefit for both.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
I hope that it will be so, the project is very interesting and this definitely has its prospects, I hope the team will do everything well, good luck to them...
scattypatty

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I hope that it will be so, the project is very interesting and this definitely has its prospects, I hope the team will do everything well, good luck to them...

this looks as if you are talking to yourself on different accounts  Grin if so i would differentiate grammar  Cool
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 02:56:13 PM by NutMasterTardd

Hello developers! What exchanges are the devs trying to get Blok listed on upon launch? I'd be happy with Cryptopia or Yobit for some liquidity even if not much. Some ICOs that have launched recently have only been able to reach Forkdelta, with zero liquduity which is unfortunate and kind of stunts the projects growth. Hopefully this won't happen to Blok, you guys seem to know what you are doing and I guess have planned way ahead.

Congratulations on a successful ICO and good luck with development.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

Hello developers! What exchanges are the devs trying to get Blok listed on upon launch? I'd be happy with Cryptopia or Yobit for some liquidity even if not much. Some ICOs that have launched recently have only been able to reach Forkdelta, with zero liquduity which is unfortunate and kind of stunts the projects growth. Hopefully this won't happen to Blok, you guys seem to know what you are doing and I guess have planned way ahead.

The team made the request for listing on BitMart, but we need votes. Vote there, at least it's already a step to other exchanges. Here's the link https://www.bitmart.com/coininfo.html?BLK

Note: As far as I know the symbol is BLO, but this link was posted on the Telegram channel by admin.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 04:53:51 PM by NutMasterTardd

The team made the request for listing on BitMart, but we need votes. Vote there, at least it's already a step to other exchanges. Here's the link https://www.bitmart.com/coininfo.html?BLK

Note: As far as I know the symbol is BLO, but this link was posted on the Telegram channel by admin.

I've voted for the last few days on Bitmart, I think the airdrop might give those 28.5k members in the BLOK Telegram incentive to vote which I guess is what is happening with HYDRO and FDZ currently. I think they are currently waiting for the symbol to be changed from BLOK to BLO. This project has such a massive following, I believe it will help massively in the coming months.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
r_victory

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

I've voted for the last few days on Bitmart, I think the airdrop might give those 28.5k members in the BLOK Telegram incentive to vote which I guess is what is happening with HYDRO and FDZ currently. I think they are currently waiting for the symbol to be changed from BLOK to BLO. This project has such a massive following, I believe it will help massively in the coming months.

The name was already changed, the way it was going to cause a lot of confusion, besides being wrong. The strange thing is that we have 400 members on the Telegram and 152 votes Huh

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Alexander210

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Hello everyone, I'm interested in the question. Have you softcap? BLOK has an excellent concept, I believe in it. You have a strong team. I like this project!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

The name was already changed, the way it was going to cause a lot of confusion, besides being wrong. The strange thing is that we have 400 members on the Telegram and 152 votes Huh

There is actually 28,200 members in the Blok Community Telegram channel and only 400 in the bounty channel. I would expect a lot more people to start voting when they hold tokens from the airdrop, until then I wouldn't expect that many people to vote.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Hi friends!

Blok is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/BLO! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Blok. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/BLO/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Favorites coins on the main page
You can enable viewing only the favorites coins from your watchlist on the main page. Simply press Star Button.
URL: https://bitgur.com
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

When will bounty distribution take place?  And if it started already: when will it end?  I still did't reeive my tokens and the team doesn't answer...
r_victory

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

When will bounty distribution take place?  And if it started already: when will it end?  I still did't reeive my tokens and the team doesn't answer...

The team, the developers are always answering the doubts of all, are well active in both channels of communication. Try these Telegram links https://t.me/blok_bounty and https://t.me/blokcommunity

By the way, the payment is already being made, i don't know if it's over.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

When will bounty distribution take place?  And if it started already: when will it end?  I still did't reeive my tokens and the team doesn't answer...

The team, the developers are always answering the doubts of all, are well active in both channels of communication. Try these Telegram links https://t.me/blok_bounty and https://t.me/blokcommunity

By the way, the payment is already being made, i don't know if it's over.

I can't reach out to them on Telegram since I was blocked for posting on most channels (for no reason, but that's another issue).  Kyle White reached out for me in a DM so I could answer him.  He answered me and said I should mail to i@blok.network.  I did that but no response.

I did a translation which is quite a lot of work.  Now it seems everybody got their tokens but me.  I was approved and I'm on the preadsheet for quite some tokens.  I'd like to get them now too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: