Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

EOZ will buy back tokens in the open-market at market price. Along with the volume-based dividends to token holders, this buyback is a vote of confidence by the EOZ management team. By reducing the supply of traded tokens, support is added to the token price.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

The silence one gets from this thread is surprising. While won't any of the project team member say something, clarify doubts & answer questions yet unanswered. What is wrong? As this actions will scare future investors, which is not good for your project.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

The silence one gets from this thread is surprising. While won't any of the project team member say something, clarify doubts & answer questions yet unanswered. What is wrong? As this actions will scare future investors, which is not good for your project.

I am not sure if there is really an EOZ staff here. As we noticed, this thread is run by Tokensuite which is independent from the real EOZ team. It would be great though if one of the team will post here every once in a while and give us updates. Telegram, twitter and maybe facebook are the best option to talk with the team and look for updates.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

I cant even find any way to contact eoz team. Thier twitter almost a month without update, thier telegram group is not active, so i cant ask question when is the diatribution.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

I noticed another Bounty manager was responsible for their holding project because they could damage their reputation. Like SYLON if the Developer Has Been Disconnected Communication communicates SYLON Does the developer RUN AWAY  he gave a notice to all participant of ICO what of status THE TEAM ICO, for his reputation to appreciate it.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

I am not sure if there is really an EOZ staff here. As we noticed, this thread is run by Tokensuite which is independent from the real EOZ team. It would be great though if one of the team will post here every once in a while and give us updates. Telegram, twitter and maybe facebook are the best option to talk with the team and look for updates.

Whether the thread is run by tokensuite  or not, for crying out loud this is the ANN thread of EOZ Project, and the team owe it to the community here to furnish it with information and updates or pass it on to the tokensuite guys to disseminate it here.
Scholles

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

I noticed another Bounty manager was responsible for their holding project because they could damage their reputation. Like SYLON if the Developer Has Been Disconnected Communication communicates SYLON Does the developer RUN AWAY  he gave a notice to all participant of ICO what of status THE TEAM ICO, for his reputation to appreciate it.

To be when a project begin to display this behavioural tendencies, it gives rise to negative chaotic atmosphere and creates a lot of room for doubt of the entire project and it's purpose.
Scholles

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
Cehov

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

The EOZ financial system and Cryptocurrency operate a stress less, borderless interaction across the world. all you need to be connected is Just Internate which almost everywhere now and your Profit is guaranteed. all You NEED TO DO STAYED CONNECTED WITH EOZ financial system Cryptocurrency which is one of the leading financial institution governed with adequate accredited ecosystem cryptocurrencey.     
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
Iam have some answer from Tokensuite Team they already transfer spreadsheet bounty into the team EOZ. Distribution depends on EOZ Team, me too still waiting about that. I see their social media its not update anymore so really worries about that

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Scholles

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?

Dropping messages for needmoney here is pointless because that fellow is always very  busy with a lot of other projects and almost doesn't respond to requests, enquires and questions. Your best bet is to hope for a response from the team that's if they are available.
Iam have some answer from Tokensuite Team they already transfer spreadsheet bounty into the team EOZ. Distribution depends on EOZ Team, me too still waiting about that. I see their social media its not update anymore so really worries about that

So with this piece of information it shows the team don't even care to communicate to the community, atleast let us know how far this wait will be, sort out and answer questions from investors and supporters.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:40:26 AM

If they have proper plan to execute to run a successful lending platform then they will not vanish this opportunity. They should come up with announcements and people's concern has meaning and value. It is quite possible they still are confronting with bugs and errors fixing issues. On the other hand releasing short version of statement on current status of project will have magical impact.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Still waiting for our bounty rewards to be credited in our eoz account. Thier twitter page is not updated also. 
alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job! I hope that many people are interested in your project
Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

If they have proper plan to execute to run a successful lending platform then they will not vanish this opportunity. They should come up with announcements and people's concern has meaning and value. It is quite possible they still are confronting with bugs and errors fixing issues. On the other hand releasing short version of statement on current status of project will have magical impact.
Greetings. In general, I agree with what you wrote. It would be possible to make an announcement and arrange all the points above and. And most likely this chaos would stop.
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I have also tried contacting Tokensuite EOZ and I have been treated as well as you, but I also see EOZ social media that has no updates at all about the project, and there are so many negative responses in EOZ social media reviews that it is very worrying.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:57:30 AM by Disclaimert

I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the token distribution
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

BITPENTA BOUNTY = SOON TO SCAM

IMPRESSIO BOUNTY = NEXT TO SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

BITPENTA BOUNTY = SOON TO SCAM

IMPRESSIO BOUNTY = NEXT TO SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

This is why I don't join anything bounty with TokenSuite anymore.. Really don't like wasting time for no pay.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the distrbusi token
The manager is not to blame, he quickly counted the bounty and sent the team EOZ final spreadsheet. But the team EOZ does not provide any activity in social networks, as if the project died.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: