Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the distrbusi token
The manager is not to blame, he quickly counted the bounty and sent the team EOZ final spreadsheet. But the team EOZ does not provide any activity in social networks, as if the project died.

True. Cant blame manager/managing team. Their work is dont. EOZ seems the one to be blamed.
Next time I will pay more attention on bounty to participate and be more careful in choosing managers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Dear Need  Money, I ask you to explain - when the bounty participants will get their tokens? Have you transferred the final spreadsheets to the developers of the EOZ project ?
I am also very frightened with the negative news about EOZ, Tokensuite Gokce they have said that they have sent a spreadsheet on DEV EOZ and we are waiting for the distrbusi token
The manager is not to blame, he quickly counted the bounty and sent the team EOZ final spreadsheet. But the team EOZ does not provide any activity in social networks, as if the project died.

True. Cant blame manager/managing team. Their work is dont. EOZ seems the one to be blamed.
Next time I will pay more attention on bounty to participate and be more careful in choosing managers.

Yes, many people loosing faith with the campaign choosing by the tokensuite. Before making any announcement they need to check the background of the company and whether they has the ability to pay its customer without any problem. But token suite manager are failing to keep little effort with the bounty campaign they are running.
tukanglas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

I see the information on ico website is done. ICO Successfully Completed!
can check https://www.eoz.com/
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

It is too early to say anything with surety since next things on their roadmap were designed and planned for Q3. It will be dumb decision to run away with money if there is anything like this. I don't think they will not want to make more money from business but what we all are talking are assumptions based on our own observations. It will disclose because can't remain like this for long time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

BITPENTA BOUNTY = SOON TO SCAM

IMPRESSIO BOUNTY = NEXT TO SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

what is your underlying mention of that EOZ project scam?
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

All this HYIP BASED Investment ICO project is Bounty managed by tokensuite team..

The only answers we are getting from the manager is already the spreadsheet is turned to EOZ team, but the team is not giving any exact ETA how long they will take for the payment. So it is impossible to justify when and how they are going to pay.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

The only answers we are getting from the manager is already the spreadsheet is turned to EOZ team, but the team is not giving any exact ETA how long they will take for the payment. So it is impossible to justify when and how they are going to pay.
it's true that you said the EOZ Gokce Token Suite Manager once replied to me that they have sent a spreadsheet to DEV EOZ, but she said that, hopefully DEV will distribute tokens. as if she was also unsure if DEV would distribute the Token
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

In situation that all social media accounts and communication chanels with devs are silent, in my opinion campaign manager should contact us with dev team. Or maybe he also don't have contact with them anymore?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

From the developers for more than a month there is no news, it is very possible that they on the islands already celebrate the success of the enterprise (
PacifistUA

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

Once again, I'm disappointed with the Tokensuite team. The vast majority of projects that they managed turn out to be a scam or absolutely useless.
The community requires an explanation of why this is happening again and again!!!
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:35 AM

Once again, I'm disappointed with the Tokensuite team. The vast majority of projects that they managed turn out to be a scam or absolutely useless.
The community requires an explanation of why this is happening again and again!!!

They just take the job, research about the project you should do by yourself, the same as investors - remember that investors may be angry at you, that you have advertised project that turn into a scam. Actually it is off top here, so if you want to discuss quality of their services, it is best to open a new thread in the "Service discussion" section and drop here just link.

However, they should help us contact with EOZ developers.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

Still waiting for our bounty rewards to be credited in our eoz account. Thier twitter page is not updated also. 
Don't you think, you should contact needmoney directly for bounty rewards? From the look of things, I don't think the team members are here to reply to this message.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

In situation that all social media accounts and communication chanels with devs are silent, in my opinion campaign manager should contact us with dev team. Or maybe he also don't have contact with them anymore?
I strongly agree with you on this. Since the EOZ Dev.team was the one that contracted the tokensuit to manage their project they should at least get in touch with them and get back the community. My advice to tokensuit is that they should always verify any project before accepting contracts.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

The project looks promising but not quite interesting for some reason. What is so special about the idea? If the security of transactions and the protection of cryptos is all that you can provide, then all this looks doubtful.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

The project looks promising but not quite interesting for some reason. What is so special about the idea? If the security of transactions and the protection of cryptos is all that you can provide, then all this looks doubtful.

Obviously all and everything looks doubtful, a good observation here clearly indicates that not one member is assigned to tackle these questions, they have all since gone underground after ICO. Isnt that surprising .
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

LESSON LEARNED

EOZ BOUNTY = SCAM

This is why I don't join anything bounty with TokenSuite anymore.. Really don't like wasting time for no pay.

Tokensuite has the sole right to either refuse a project or not because it is not wise to jump on any project ICO that comes its way simply because you want to make money. At the end of the day, it rubs off on its reputation.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:43 PM

Let's just say the first time is a coincidence, the second time, an occurrence, then the third time is certainly a culture. I would from now henceforth avoid any project that has tokensuite name on it like a plague.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Let's just say the first time is a coincidence, the second time, an occurrence, then the third time is certainly a culture. I would from now henceforth avoid any project that has tokensuite name on it like a plague.

Is Equi really not communicating at all? I haven't visited their Telegram in a month already. I think the team of Tokensuite needs to answer these issues thrown at them. Here in this forum, managers of scam projects have consequences for sure when done always.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

It seems that EOZ really scam, it is unlikely that the "team" will be contacted. It's a pity investors who lost their money here. But I would like to believe that this is not so, and the team will soon appear)
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

It seems that EOZ really scam, it is unlikely that the "team" will be contacted. It's a pity investors who lost their money here. But I would like to believe that this is not so, and the team will soon appear)
I also think that EOZ is a SCAM project, but I'm still a bit hesitant to think about it, I've often contacted TokenSuite and they always answer with the same answer, they say they have sent spreadsheet data to EOZ team and EOZ team will determine time distributed its tokens, but already this 1 month I wait when the time comes to distribution EOZ token, and the fact is like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: