Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EOZ LENDING PLATFORM POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK  (Read 5590 times)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Once again, I'm disappointed with the Tokensuite team. The vast majority of projects that they managed turn out to be a scam or absolutely useless.
The community requires an explanation of why this is happening again and again!!!

Let's just say the first time is a coincidence, the second time, an occurrence, then the third time is certainly a culture. I would from now henceforth avoid any project that has tokensuite name on it like a plague.

Is Equi really not communicating at all? I haven't visited their Telegram in a month already. I think the team of Tokensuite needs to answer these issues thrown at them. Here in this forum, managers of scam projects have consequences for sure when done always.

I think Equi has rolled out some updates in their Facebook which to me is insignificant but let me assume that's a mistake you meant to mention EOZ which is for this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonPea

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

It seems that EOZ really scam, it is unlikely that the "team" will be contacted. It's a pity investors who lost their money here. But I would like to believe that this is not so, and the team will soon appear)

It is very funny to imagine these fellows in charge of this project would mysteriously appear from their oblivion. Let's wait that time, they are long gone. There earlier a report about their scam is put out to the authorities, the better for everyone.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

It looks like a typical financial pyramid. It's very strange that they are on the market for 15 years and there is no information about the team. I trust this manager. But he must learn more about this campaign so that they do not deceive us.

The Legendary OP is stating very clearly that he is doing the post for others and that he takes no responsabilities. Moreover a Lending platform ICO of an anonymous team is a big red flag by default.

leongood1992

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

It looks like a typical financial pyramid. It's very strange that they are on the market for 15 years and there is no information about the team. I trust this manager. But he must learn more about this campaign so that they do not deceive us.

The Legendary OP is stating very clearly that he is doing the post for others and that he takes no responsabilities. Moreover a Lending platform ICO of an anonymous team is a big red flag by default.

Probably not for the Token Suite team.

Yes, we made a mistake, that trust is initially quite a risky project. But an important role in this trust was played by the name of the team. Now, and judging by the comments this is not the first time, the name Token Suite and the names of members of this team will give that very very high probability of losing time.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

Bounty hunters usually works on trust and they look up to the managers and making them a good role model on this forum.

When a "trusted' Legendary Member announce the project it will generate trust from the community, if the manager is not confident on the project he/she should not bother to promote and help them manage their project for the sake of money.

Tokensuite team is simple playing with people's trust on them so they announce multiple SCAM ICO on this forum.

We should wake up and stop joining their QUICK ICO Bounty, their QUICK BOUNTY Lure many people in believing they will get paid within short period of time but what usually happen THEY DON't get paid at all...
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

Bounty hunters usually works on trust and they look up to the managers and making them a good role model on this forum.

When a "trusted' Legendary Member announce the project it will generate trust from the community, if the manager is not confident on the project he/she should not bother to promote and help them manage their project for the sake of money.

Tokensuite team is simple playing with people's trust on them so they announce multiple SCAM ICO on this forum.

We should wake up and stop joining their QUICK ICO Bounty, their QUICK BOUNTY Lure many people in believing they will get paid within short period of time but what usually happen THEY DON't get paid at all...

I fully agree!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

I am sorry to say this, but I still do not believe that EOZ is a SCAM project, although I see all EOZ social media is not updated at all, also a very quiet website, but I still have not heard directly from the manager or team tokensuite about EOZ which is a SCAM project, I often ask about the distribution of EOZ to the tokensuite team in telegram, but they always respond with the same answer, they replied that EOZ team still determines the EOZ distribution date, but whether that's the date it specifies, I believe EOZ team will improve the atmosphere like this.
DonPea

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

What these campaign manager fails to understand is that many join based on the reputation of a particular bounty outfit like tokensuite which now has entered the bad books of many. I still maintain this is a pure scam of a project until team proves otherwise with proof.
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

What these campaign manager fails to understand is that many join based on the reputation of a particular bounty outfit like tokensuite which now has entered the bad books of many. I still maintain this is a pure scam of a project until team proves otherwise with proof.

What happen's is we have been played by both tokensuite & EOZ team,

Tokensuite took the money from EOZ dev team, then they launch their project here in bitcointalk.

And its quite amusing that the OP fails to update everyone here in this thread. They should stand and take responsibility for their mistakes.
Kelampok ijo

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Tokensuite took the money from EOZ dev team, then they launch their project here in bitcointalk.

And its quite amusing that the OP fails to update everyone here in this thread. They should stand and take responsibility for their mistakes.

I do not know what else to say in this thread, but it seems that what you say is true, I do not know if this is a deliberate or accidental mistake, somehow the team TOKENSUITE let a problem like this, I just hope they respond to all which has occurred in this thread, especially for the unfinished EOZ gift, at least they responded even though only one letter.
theinvestdude

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

I do not know what else to say in this thread, but it seems that what you say is true, I do not know if this is a deliberate or accidental mistake, somehow the team TOKENSUITE let a problem like this, I just hope they respond to all which has occurred in this thread, especially for the unfinished EOZ gift, at least they responded even though only one letter.

They simply dont care, when you question their work they will easily banned your BCT account and say good bye to your stakes.

Needmoney haven't login for a while, most probably he is now enjoying the fruit of his labor from both EOZ and Bitpenta scams.

Impressio 7.5 Million USD bounty will be the next biggest scam
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

The team vanished when the bounty campaign is over. All thier bounty participants are really mad on tokensuite team.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:44:55 PM

Another Scam. I think it's time tokensuite team should focus on quality and not just filling their pockets posting random projects which turns out to be scam or else if this happened one more time again, it could be bad for their future here on bitcointalk.

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

I avoid anything project posted by needmoney and his bandwagon tokensuite people because it just don't turn out well. Imagine EOZ channel created Feb 12th and they made just one post with website link, this shows how fraudulent they are. The biggest scam ever!
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Now I agree with the people that said this project is a scam. I have seen their telegram channel and no sort of news or any form of activity going on there. This is not good.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

It is always best way to keep open communication channels to keep the investors and supporters update. Here is complete silence which is not looking good at all if there were delays in roadmap execution that is understandable. Both internal and external exchanges were supposed to start work by the end of April and thus no news so far.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

We should accept that this bounty is a scam and our reward will not be given, cause until now no communication coming from thier team.
theinvestdude

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

It is always best way to keep open communication channels to keep the investors and supporters update. Here is complete silence which is not looking good at all if there were delays in roadmap execution that is understandable. Both internal and external exchanges were supposed to start work by the end of April and thus no news so far.

Internal Exchange is working ok, but no one can withdraw BTC from the website.

We should accept that this bounty is a scam and our reward will not be given, cause until now no communication coming from thier team.

Already accept and move on, But will continue to hunt the tokensuite team for their deceit and abuse of trust from this community. They are 100% unprofessional team, accepting anything for the sake of money. 
Kelampok ijo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

in vain to write a comment on this thread, they (team tokensuite) also will not respond to what we discuss about EOZ here, if indeed this project is a scam project, we will not receive any rewards unless they are indeed on the sidelines of the thread this.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

I avoid anything project posted by needmoney and his bandwagon tokensuite people because it just don't turn out well. Imagine EOZ channel created Feb 12th and they made just one post with website link, this shows how fraudulent they are. The biggest scam ever!

There are so many other big scams put there that it is difficult to elect the winner, the biggest scam of all. How much did this team scam?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: