Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018  (Read 33021 times)
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Dear Community

New Fresh Website Design -
Happy to announce we've been working to refresh and update our website with updated , easy to access information:
* Fresh, New Design
* New navigation
* Updated Clients and Partners Tab
* New Events tab to view upcoming events and review where we've been - with pictures:-))
* New Press tab with the latest global and industry press about Endor
* Updated Product Roadmap
Please check it out:  www.endor.com
Hope you like it!

The site looks very cool! It is a pity that the work of the team does not affect the price of EDR, it is painful to watch how my 50 ETH turned into 11 Cheesy
My worst investment after Aventus.

You are wrong dude, the "work" of the team affected price pretty fairly, because all they have done is a fucked up supply after ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingrezz

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

Hi Everyone,  We recently presented at the Blockchain in Shared Services leaders gathering in Dallas to a truly engaged audience on how Endor enables predictive analytics as a shared service on Blockchain via three outstanding innovations:

1. The ability to run aggregate analytics over encrypted data without any keys to obtain predictions while preserving the privacy of the data owners and of the data-subjects (whose data may be in the encrypted data set). This approach provides greater compliance with GDPR.

2. The innovative way in which Endor uses the EDR token to incentivize data providers to integrate additional data sources to the Endor Protocol and thus further improve predictions’ accuracy.

3. Endor's merging of legacy infrastructure with novel Blockchain services, thus supporting the transition of our big enterprise customers to the Endor protocol.  The merging of the two worlds enables us to gain access to even better predictions, with the use of a larger pool of aggregate data.

Here's is our Chief Alchemist, Dr. Mihaela Ulieru, speaking at the event:

Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

The team are working hard currently on developing the platform and also on developing relationships with business to help increase the demand for Endor.

Thank you for the support Smiley
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

The team are working hard currently on developing the platform and also on developing relationships with business to help increase the demand for Endor.

Thank you for the support Smiley

So speaking with account farmers is your hobby now?
angel.yo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

I really would not like post FUD, but at the moment I have no positive emotions about the project! When all market is bullish,  endor continues to go to hell! There would be no FUD if you were to do something At the moment all that I see is that you are speaking at conferences ... And the main question is who constantly sells tokens at such a price? This is certainly not an investor, because it is unlikely that an investor will sell tokens for pennies. When I invested, the price ETH was $ 816, I invested 50 ETH, at the moment my losses are $ 33,000 ... And you want that there would not be a food here?

Endor has received interest from 3 of the top 10 exchanges. We will update the community once these deals have been completed.

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future. The team are carrying out the transactions, as promised.

Market makers are also active - they provide stable liquidity, mainly by shrinking the gap between bids and asks.

Just want to clarify - Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens bought on exchanges from the clients themselves or from Endor employees?
Also when is this conversion of revenue going to start and how consistent it is going to be?
And one more thing. You say you are converting $1Mil which should affect the price of the tokens, which makes me think that it would not be done in a snap, but trough a period of time. Can you tell us if you have considered a time or price range in which this conversion will take place?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I really would not like post FUD, but at the moment I have no positive emotions about the project! When all market is bullish,  endor continues to go to hell! There would be no FUD if you were to do something At the moment all that I see is that you are speaking at conferences ... And the main question is who constantly sells tokens at such a price? This is certainly not an investor, because it is unlikely that an investor will sell tokens for pennies. When I invested, the price ETH was $ 816, I invested 50 ETH, at the moment my losses are $ 33,000 ... And you want that there would not be a food here?

Endor has received interest from 3 of the top 10 exchanges. We will update the community once these deals have been completed.

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future. The team are carrying out the transactions, as promised.

Market makers are also active - they provide stable liquidity, mainly by shrinking the gap between bids and asks.

Just want to clarify - Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens bought on exchanges from the clients themselves or from Endor employees?
Also when is this conversion of revenue going to start and how consistent it is going to be?
And one more thing. You say you are converting $1Mil which should affect the price of the tokens, which makes me think that it would not be done in a snap, but trough a period of time. Can you tell us if you have considered a time or price range in which this conversion will take place?

Hello, to clarify for you:

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens over the course of 36 Months. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future.
This will be achieved via the liquidity providers (i.e. exchanges).
This policy is in place already and the team are carrying out the transactions.
The intention isn't to influence the price, but to move customers to the Endor Protocol.
With regards to price range: in case the EDR rate passes $2 USD per EDR, Endor has reserved $10M USD worth of EDR tokens (approximately 37.4M EDRs) that can be used for predictions generation.
angel.yo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Hello, to clarify for you:

Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens over the course of 36 Months. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future.
This will be achieved via the liquidity providers (i.e. exchanges).
This policy is in place already and the team are carrying out the transactions.
The intention isn't to influence the price, but to move customers to the Endor Protocol.
With regards to price range: in case the EDR rate passes $2 USD per EDR, Endor has reserved $10M USD worth of EDR tokens (approximately 37.4M EDRs) that can be used for predictions generation.

Thank you for the clarification Smiley
Also I would like to ask if this process is mandatory for the Enterprise clients and is it possible for the clients to use 100% EDR tokens. Also after the course of 36 months what would the strategy be - is this percent going to increase or decrease, would it still be mandatory for the clients to use the token or you hope for the adoption to become organic?
I hope my questions doesn't seem like I am trying to be aggressive or something, I'm just a fan of the project who wants to know more details about his investment.
fancybread

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:53 AM

Hey there! Thanks for your support, much appreciated! I assure you that the team is working very diligently to ensure a quality project. Smiley
Feel free to join the discussion on Telegram here: https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup
Here is the Announcement channel as well: https://t.me/endorcoin
We are glad to have you on this journey with us.   Cheesy
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

UPCOMING ENDOR SESSIONS:

We are happy to announce that we have scheduled sessions to answer your questions live!  We received a great response from you with the hashtag replies you sent to us over the past week.   So please mark your calendars - We would LOVE to tell you what we're doing.

Thursday, July 12 @ 5pm CET for #i_love_tech
Wednesday, July 18 @ 3pm CET for #partnerships_and_business
ian_d_uk

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Thank you for the clarification Smiley
Also I would like to ask if this process is mandatory for the Enterprise clients and is it possible for the clients to use 100% EDR tokens. Also after the course of 36 months what would the strategy be - is this percent going to increase or decrease, would it still be mandatory for the clients to use the token or you hope for the adoption to become organic?
I hope my questions doesn't seem like I am trying to be aggressive or something, I'm just a fan of the project who wants to know more details about his investment.

Hi, your questions are perfectly OK, we appreciate your interest  Smiley

At the immediate first phase enterprise customers will continue paying in fiat (this is done to bridge the gap, and do the conversion to EDR for them so that they do not initially need to go to the liquidity providers) - our professional service team will convert these USD to EDRs to use them in order to produce predictions required by the enterprises.

In later phases, we will move everyone to using EDR only. We expect internal data-science teams within enterprises to directly connect to the Endor Protocol, running predictions using EDRs that they would purchase directly at liquidity providers.

After the 36 months we would expect everyone to be moved over to using only EDR.
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

UPCOMING ENDOR SESSIONS:

We are happy to announce that we have scheduled sessions to answer your questions live!  We received a great response from you with the hashtag replies you sent to us over the past week.   So please mark your calendars - We would LOVE to tell you what we're doing.

Thursday, July 12 @ 5pm CET for #i_love_tech
Wednesday, July 18 @ 3pm CET for #partnerships_and_business
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Those who bought it for 27 cents must be really happy about your upcoming sessions /s.
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

The next session for Endor will be on the 18th July to discuss the Business and Partnerships. Please join us there so can share with you and you can ask questions.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

At the immediate first phase enterprise customers will continue paying in fiat (this is done to bridge the gap, and do the conversion to EDR for them so that they do not initially need to go to the liquidity providers) - our professional service team will convert these USD to EDRs to use them in order to produce predictions required by the enterprises.

So you are going to continue selling your "premine" directly for USD. Nice. This shitcoin will be worth 0 in a few weeks.
zipporol

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

Minter

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

lol, you have colected more than 40kk and you can't doing nothing.... Best of the best team!!! Where is exchange, where is buy back???

ian_d_uk

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 09:44:57 AM by ian_d_uk

lol, you have colected more than 40kk and you can't doing nothing.... Best of the best team!!! Where is exchange, where is buy back???

Hi, the project has 18m EDR set aside for Market-making and exchange listing fees and more exchanges will be announced in due course.

It's not a buy back as such, the policy that is in place and is being followed is that Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens over the course of 36 Months. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future.  Smiley
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Endor is a long playing project, despite of the bad tokenometrics it can give a lot of beneftis in the future. I believe in it.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 08:52:33 PM by sammy007

Hi, the project has 18m EDR set aside for Market-making and exchange listing fees and more exchanges will be announced in due course.

It's not a buy back as such, the policy that is in place and is being followed is that Endor will convert 50% of its revenue from Enterprise clients into EDR tokens over the course of 36 Months. Also $1Mil will be converted to EDR in the near future.  Smiley

LOL your 18m of shitcoins will never cover even a single decent exchange listing, moron. And will create more sell pressure if this miracle ever happens. You are really a bunch of scammers and nothing else. What your "Enterprise clients" will use if your github is literally empty?
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Comment of this nature regarding the religion of the Founders are not acceptable.

The team is working hard on the long term organic growth of the project. This is formed by delivering on the tech and partnerships.

We are launching the beta testing and will be using this to improve the product.

Please remain respectful
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

The team is working hard on the long term organic growth of the project. This is formed by delivering on the tech and partnerships.

You must work hard on bringing back ICO price and stop posting smileys here just like you are infantile kid. You banned all people in telegram who asked "sensitive" questions. I actually haven't see any scam ICO in this space before this one with a blatant circulating supply increase followed by smileys.
Stop teaching me what is acceptable or not, you ripped off a lot of people who made this shit a reality for you and you are the only ones here who does not show a sign of respect for that.

You wrote on medium that you gave away free tokens to "scientists", now those tokens getting dumped on exchange. I can't imagine any idiot dumping coins at 5 cents when they were bought at 27 cents.

What steady grow you are talking about? Your backers got rekt instantly because you can't manage shit, you seriously think this bullshit makes any sense for them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: