Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018  (Read 33028 times)
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

The comments regarding the religion of any groups is not acceptable in any format and if that was mentioned in the forum it would be understandably why you were removed.

The details regarding the circulating supply have been shared with an AMA to help the community understand. The team are working to develop the platform.

https://medium.com/@endorcoin/endor-ama-endor-answers-the-community-24737fca9f04
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

The details regarding the circulating supply have been shared with an AMA to help the community understand. The team are working to develop the platform.

https://medium.com/@endorcoin/endor-ama-endor-answers-the-community-24737fca9f04

You seems found an excuse to not talk about a scam of yours.

This AMA is a bullshit and just an admission of the great rip off. Everyone must learn about it and I will do my best to reach as much people as I can. This is not your censored telegram and reddit.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

What religion you are talking about, scammers?  Scam is your religion? Grin
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

The long term success is ahead for sure

rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

We are in Seoul getting ready for Korea Blockchain week! Yaniv will be a panelist at the iCapital event tomorrow evening, along with our partners ORBS and other industry leaders.  Sure to be an interesting event.  You are invited to come and say hi.  Sign up here to attend: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/icapital-blockchain-party-tickets-47764715550
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2182

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Watching!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

let the team explain to me an idiot who can sell four times below purchases, with access conditions from 50eth weak hands can not be who then sells such volumes?
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

let the team explain to me an idiot who can sell four times below purchases, with access conditions from 50eth weak hands can not be who then sells such volumes?

Hi, the Endor team cannot speculate on prices or liquidity movements (on exchanges).

I can advise that none of the team or advisors are selling their EDR due to the vesting/lockup in place, full details here:

40% (development and ecosystem) : some of it will be reserved for long term (>2 years) projects (and will be completely frozen until that point). The rest will be used to facilitate the creation, prosperity and expansion of the ecosystem, through subsadizing of predictions. Namely - entrepreneurs, academic researchers and early users will be given tokens that can be used for predictions only. This will not devalue the token, but on the contrary - will enable the fast creation of businesses around EDR (=more demand) and support information (more accurate predictions ==> more demand).

20% (partnerships) :  will be discussed on a case by case basis, The goals of this is to enable strategic partnerships through the access to large-scale predictions at a low cost ==> as an investment for the creation of sustainable business at a later stage. Therefore - liquidating the tokens is not the idea here, and we would discuss appropriate mechanisms with our partners.
For example, EDRs can be allocated as proxy for other services in the crypto sphere (e.g. a Bancor Relay). In this cases, the EDRs are frozen, and act as an enabler of the overlaying services, with zero liquidation.

20% (team and advisors) : vary from case to case, but our rule of thumb is *a minimum of 2 to 3 years vesting*

I hope this helps.  Smiley
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

a simple question who then sells in such a minus their own hard money
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

The project is quite serious,I believe that it will be in demand in this market,as the platform will allow any company without the use of expensive analytical mechanisms to expand guaranteed markets, manage the cost of goods,and also optimize advertising budgets.If the Endor team fulfills its mission of decentralization and democratization, it can become one of the most interesting and promising ICO this year.
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 05:15:43 PM by sammy007

They gave away millions worth of tokens to their buddies aka "scientists" to play with tech lol instead of running a testnet version. They simply dumping it because no one really believe in a tech behind any ICO in this space. It's a rip off, instant, cynical and cruel. I have no idea what miracle is needed to send it back to 27 cents, there is no money dedicated for exchange listing, 18m of their own tokens is less than a million and Binance for example requires at least $5m for listing.
They claim some top 10 exchanges are interested in listing, but actually they all interested in listing of high cap ICOs because sane enough to assume that there is some money dedicated for it, not in this scam indeed, so I am guessing those bucket shops already cooled down with their interest after they found that scammers only can afford less than a million dollar worth of own tokens.

Last 50 pages of transfer history (I am just lazy to continue) are full of 200 EDR transfers, the 200 EDR they gave to random people as "promo" also getting dumped on thin market, this is hundreds of thousands of EDR. If that is not retarded I don't know what is retarded.

The evidence https://etherscan.io/token/0xc528c28fec0a90c083328bc45f587ee215760a0f?a=0x3f41ae8aeecf15516c40db523d7f0f4650808235 855 transfers merged by giveaway farmers and dumped on IDEX and other exchanges.
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

The project is quite serious,I believe that it will be in demand in this market,as the platform will allow any company without the use of expensive analytical mechanisms to expand guaranteed markets, manage the cost of goods,and also optimize advertising budgets.If the Endor team fulfills its mission of decentralization and democratization, it can become one of the most interesting and promising ICO this year.

We appreciate your support! Please feel free to visit us in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

They gave away millions worth of tokens to their buddies aka "scientists" to play with tech lol instead of running a testnet version. They simply dumping it because no one really believe in a tech behind any ICO in this space. It's a rip off, instant, cynical and cruel. I have no idea what miracle is needed to send it back to 27 cents, there is no money dedicated for exchange listing, 18m of their own tokens is less than a million and Binance for example requires at least $5m for listing.
They claim some top 10 exchanges are interested in listing, but actually they all interested in listing of high cap ICOs because sane enough to assume that there is some money dedicated for it, not in this scam indeed, so I am guessing those bucket shops already cooled down with their interest after they found that scammers only can afford less than a million dollar worth of own tokens.

Last 50 pages of transfer history (I am just lazy to continue) are full of 200 EDR transfers, the 200 EDR they gave to random people as "promo" also getting dumped on thin market, this is hundreds of thousands of EDR. If that is not retarded I don't know what is retarded.

The evidence https://etherscan.io/token/0xc528c28fec0a90c083328bc45f587ee215760a0f?a=0x3f41ae8aeecf15516c40db523d7f0f4650808235 855 transfers merged by giveaway farmers and dumped on IDEX and other exchanges.

I am sorry you feel this way about the Endor project. The 200 EDR are sent to our earliest supporters to not only thank them for being with us for so long, but also to test out our Beta. These are hardly random people, but some of the very first people who joined us in discussion about the Endor Protocol, many dating back to before the presale.

There also is money set aside for exchanges, and when we can announce more information regarding listings we will - however, we are under NDAs and cannot disclose that information at this time.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

how project hot, There are so many members with rank very high said about this project. What is project about? What is the project product? And when ICO start?
kvanier
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

how project hot, There are so many members with rank very high said about this project. What is project about? What is the project product? And when ICO start?

Hey there, and thanks for your interest! Our token sale has already concluded at this time.

Today, the power of predicting the future belongs to tech-giants only, who invest millions of dollars in growing internal data science teams and proprietary data. EnEndor Protocol enables to ask predictive questions and get accurate predictions. It’s the “Google” for predictive analytics.

Endor Protocol democratizes predictive analytics by making artificial intelligence predictions accessible to all!  Now, powered by Blockchain and Social Physics technology, Endor introduces Endor Protocol to further democratize predictive science. Endor Protocol is the world’s first predictions protocol, enabling an ecosystem that provides automated, accurate, affordable predictions for Individuals and Businesses.

In 2017, Endor was named Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, Cool vendor by Gartner, and Google of predictive analytics by MIT.

Please see this video to learn more - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97d18GXDuw
Visit our website - www.endor.com

I recommend if you would like to learn more about the Endor Protocol, now is an excellent time. In our Telegram channel on Wednesday, July 18 @ 3pm CET, we will have a session with the Endor team to discuss all the community's questions about Partnerships and Business. Join us here for the session: https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup  Grin
rukewetony

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

EDR listed on BitForex
We're glad to announce that tomorrow the EDR token will be listed on BitForex.

monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

and this is the super exchange we were waiting for? is there more news from the team? collect forty million and added to such exchanges is so-so news, I've never even heard of such an exchange! there are more positive news than empty promises
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

So morons listed their shittoken on a known scam exchange with fake volume https://toshitimes.com/a-major-crypto-exchange-accused-of-producing-fake-trading-volumes/
rukewetony

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

Hi all, wanted to share some cool images some of our friends and fans have created.  We would love to see any fun creations you have made with Endor in MInd 😄
https://www.shutterstock.com/search?search_source=base_search_form&language=en&image_type=all&searchterm=Endor+protocol
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Hi all, wanted to share some cool images some of our friends and fans have created.  We would love to see any fun creations you have made with Endor in MInd 😄
https://www.shutterstock.com/search?search_source=base_search_form&language=en&image_type=all&searchterm=Endor+protocol

How about this one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: