Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018  (Read 33021 times)
rukewetony

Activity: 325
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Great week to everyone!
Please find the summary of the Endor Open Sessions from the two previous sessions.

Due to your great response and feedback, we will launch Summer Open Sessions every two weeks to continue the open dialogue and to make sure we continue to build a close relationship with all of you.

Details here:  https://medium.com/@endorcoin/endor-open-sessions-on-telegram-e4258d270371
See you there!
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Check out CEO Yaniv Altshuler presenting at the Blockchain Open Forum, Seoul, Korea!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4bOK-ls08
fancybread

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

Hey Community, be sure to check into the Endor Summer Open Sessions AMAs to talk with the team and ask questions. Smiley
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:36:26 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 01:03:06 AM by SignorKiasu

Endor hosted a workshop to a full house on Information Flow in Blockchain https://www.endor.com/endor-workshop-iccs2018
at the ICCS 2018 Conference in Cambridge, MA - http://www.necsi.edu/events/iccs2018/

https://imgur.com/a/hGWNDFM
Robbie_ICO

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Hey Endorians! 😁

The team will open up a new registration window for beta registration on July 30th at 9 a. m. CET. Smiley
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

Project still sucks and the price is reflecting so...

The project does not "suck", if you would take some time to read up on the merits of the project you will find that Endor has an established base in the business community as well as being one of Gartner's Cool Vendor in Analytics just last year. LINK - https://solutionsreview.com/business-intelligence/gartner-names-5-cool-vendors-in-analytics-2017/

As for its current token price, that is determined by the market as with all things that are listed. At present, the team is working on pushing out the Beta for the platform which means that there really is no real demand for the tokens as the platform to use them is not out yet. What's happening in the market is purely driven by speculation and as such your comment is not a fair assessment.
Kingrezz

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Beta Program - 2nd Registration Window

Hi Endor Community.

We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd round of registration to participate in our Beta Program, with registrations open until Aug 6th, 2018.

Participating in the Beta Program as a test user will give you the chance to help shape our product design. The Beta Program is aimed to improve and fine-tune the Endor Protocol product, which will be released by the end of Q4 in 2018, per our published roadmap.

Registration Process:

1. Search for @EndorTeamBot in the Telegram contacts list. Here's the telegram link: https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup
2. Start the bot by pressing the START button, or type \start
3. The bot will return a message with guidelines on how to complete the registration process

After we receive your submissions, we will transfer 200 EDR tokens to each confirmed Beta Program participant within a few days, as defined in the initial outline of the Beta Program.

We will carefully review and invite a select group of Beta Program participants to test our Beta product. Selection of this group will be based on the information provided by you in your submissions, as well as additional key internal metrics.

NOTE: We look for meaningful answers given to the questions in the registration process. This is part of the additional security layers we have implemented to ward off bot activities, among others
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Project still sucks and the price is reflecting so...

The project does not "suck", if you would take some time to read up on the merits of the project you will find that Endor has an established base in the business community as well as being one of Gartner's Cool Vendor in Analytics just last year. LINK - https://solutionsreview.com/business-intelligence/gartner-names-5-cool-vendors-in-analytics-2017/

As for its current token price, that is determined by the market as with all things that are listed. At present, the team is working on pushing out the Beta for the platform which means that there really is no real demand for the tokens as the platform to use them is not out yet. What's happening in the market is purely driven by speculation and as such your comment is not a fair assessment.

The goals reached so far:

Price tanked to 5 cents from ICO price 27 cents. No exchanges, excluding the shitty "decentralised" bucket shops with broken matching engines.  All centralised (preferred) exchanges are all bullshit, kucoin - bullshit without a volume, no sane people using it. Bitforex - known scam with 2+K ETH volume on EDR with almost empty order books = 99% fake volume. The rest are just does not deserve to be even mentioned.
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Dear Community:

Update on the open AMA Live Session on Thursday 2nd August:

The Endor team will be having an open AMA session on Thursday 2nd August - now scheduled at 4PM CET!

Please join us!   Smiley
zipporol

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

Minter

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

Hey team.. where is major exchange? What are you doing all this time?

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

Hey there, the team has been working diligently on the tech of the project and making advancements.

There is no updates on github since May. It's a scam.
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Hey there,

EDR Tokens are listed on:

- Bitforex
- Coinbene
- Kucoin
- Gate

Two of the above regularly are in the top ten of exchanges. As soon as there is news of a new listing we will inform the community!
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:20 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:10:13 PM by sammy007

Hey there,

- Bitforex
- Coinbene
- Kucoin
- Gate

Two of the above regularly are in the top ten of exchanges. As soon as there is news of a new listing we will inform the community!

- Bitforex - scam without even 1% of real volume they are reporting
- Coinbene - the same as above
- Kucoin - ROFL
- Gate - Chinese scam bucket shop (former BTER)

Even Coinmarketcap (which is a crappy service as well) excluded these bucket shops from price and volume data.

Hi, the project has 18m EDR set aside for Market-making and exchange listing fees and more exchanges will be announced in due course.

There is no funds for normal exchange listing as they already told between the lines. Nothing to watch here. ICO price is 27 cents, now it is "trading" sub 5 cents.
Empty github as well. All they did since May is a few 'conferences' where they were 'shining' (lol) in front of dozen of people who have no idea what they are talking about. 18m of EDR is barely $684,000 (they wasted huge part of it for sure to get listed on current bullshit bucket shops) it's not enough even for a tiny bucket shop. Also these 18m will be dumped and current dead market can't absorb it. REKT.

They are also constantly publish thanks to community for a support but actually they have been banning everyone questioning legitimacy of the "project" on telegram, reddit and twitter and they have been reporting my absolutely innocent posts here. Nobody really support them, I see many people calling out a scam on it for months, just take a look at twitter replies to their endless bullshit claims.

The summary:

Token lost more than 85% of its value, no real solid exchanges so far, no plans to spend ICO $ on exchange listings, empty github (no updates since May in almost empty github repositories). Endless lie and bullshit from representatives.
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:59:10 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 02:05:03 PM by Vinylriff

Hey there,

- Bitforex
- Coinbene
- Kucoin
- Gate

- Bitforex - scam without even 1% of real volume they are reporting
- Coinbene - the same as above
- Kucoin - ROFL
- Gate - Chinese scam bucket shop (former BTER)

Even Coinmarketcap (which is a crappy service as well) excluded these bucket shops from price and volume data.

Hi, the project has 18m EDR set aside for Market-making and exchange listing fees and more exchanges will be announced in due course.

There is no funds for normal exchange listing as they already told between the lines. Nothing to watch here. ICO price is 27 cents, now it is "trading" sub 5 cents.
Empty github as well. All they did since May is a few 'conferences' where they were 'shining' (lol) in front of dozen of people who have no idea what they are talking about. 18m of EDR is barely $684,000 (they wasted huge part of it for sure to get listed on current bullshit bucket shops) it's not enough even for a tiny bucket shop. Also these 18m will be dumped and current dead market can't absorb it. REKT.

They are also constantly publish thanks to community for a support but actually they have been banning everyone questioning legitimacy of the "project" on telegram, reddit and twitter and they have been reporting my absolutely innocent posts here. Nobody really support them, I see many people calling out a scam on it for months, just take a look at twitter replies to their endless bullshit claims.

The summary:

Token lost more than 85% of its value, no real solid exchanges so far, no plans to spend ICO $ on exchange listings, empty github (no updates since May in almost empty github repositories). Endless lie and bullshit from representatives.

"Innocent posts" is a bit of a stretch, you are here daily to call a legitimate project and Brand a scam. The Team are working day and night to ensure the funds of the token sale are used appropriately towards building a truely revolutionary product.

I am sorry that the price upsets you so much you feel the need to present yourself here daily and in a way that is negative but regardless of the price the Team still work on their platform. As we speak 15 small/medium sized businesses are using the Beta of the platform to enrich their business decisions. The Team will be shortly adding more businesses and individuals, you can register for the Beta @Endorteambot. I hope you are selected Smiley. If your main account is banned be sure to PM your tg ID and we can rectify this, I truly believe anyone that experiences the platform would not waste their time attacking it Smiley).

If you rather not reach out to me and register for the Beta you are more than welcome. The mass market version will be available by the end of the year. The choice is yours however Smiley)
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:20:04 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 06:32:46 AM by sammy007

"Innocent posts" is a bit of a stretch, you are here daily to call a legitimate project and Brand a scam. The Team are working day and night to ensure the funds of the token sale are used appropriately towards building a truely revolutionary product.

I am sorry that the price upsets you so much you feel the need to present yourself here daily and in a way that is negative but regardless of the price the Team still work on their platform. As we speak 15 small/medium sized businesses are using the Beta of the platform to enrich their business decisions. The Team will be shortly adding more businesses and individuals, you can register for the Beta @Endorteambot. I hope you are selected Smiley. If your main account is banned be sure to PM your tg ID and we can rectify this, I truly believe anyone that experiences the platform would not waste their time attacking it Smiley).

If you rather not reach out to me and register for the Beta you are more than welcome. The mass market version will be available by the end of the end. The choice is yours however Smiley)

I called scam a scam. The backers who made it a reality for you lost 85% of their investment just because you manipulated supply and can run a token appropriately.

regardless of the price the Team still work on their platform.

LOL. Nobody already cares, people lost 85% of their investment.

The question about high quality and volume exchanges is still not answered. Typical dodgy behaviour.

The mass market version will be available by the end of the end

Yeah, the end of the end is near, once it hits sub 1 cent there will be no way back.
Kingrezz

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

If you rather not reach out to me and register for the Beta you are more than welcome. The mass market version will be available by the end of the end. The choice is yours however Smiley)

I called scam a scam. The backers who made it a reality for you lost 85% of their investment just because you manipulated supply and can run a token appropriately.

The question about high quality and volume exchanges is still not answered. Typical dodgy behaviour.

Yeah, the end of the end is near, once it hits sub 1 cent there will be no way back.

However, by the end of the year, the mainnet will have launched and EDR token holders will be able to use a growing catalog of refreshed accurate predictions. There are definitely reasons to be optimistic over the coming months.  Cheesy
Vinylriff

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Price is tricky business, I am sure you have seen the difference in market cap from the start of the year till now. I will take that message as a refusal of my olive branch but please know it is always extended to you or to anyone that may have been banned from the public, you can always PM me with your Telegram ID and we can work something out so that you can see the developments the Team is making.

Recently a Community Manager has been hired and there are regular open sessions where the Team interact with the Community. If you contributed to Endor for the tech and its goal of bringing affordable predictions to the masses then you are still on course to satisfied with the results of the Team. Have a great day!
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

this is the most hyped project with a MIT professor as one of the founders, the evaluation is too high, taking a huge loss for investors
Kingrezz

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:42:50 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 08:53:19 AM by Kingrezz

this is the most hyped project with a MIT professor as one of the founders, the evaluation is too high, taking a huge loss for investors

It's a provocative statement to say this project is overhyped. The $45 million hard cap was in the presale, which shows the level of interest in the project. Also, to suggest that a contributing factor to this hype is that one of the project's founders is an MIT professor is misguided. The technology behind the project is MIT developed, and the surrounding interest is due to the automated engine the team developed that answers an unlimited number of predictive questions. If you want to continue this conversation, I recommend clicking the telegram link below where the admins are happy to assist you with any further questions or comments you have.   Cheesy

https://t.me/EndorcoinGroup
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

I see everyone who are representing this endor scam in this thread already busy shilling other scams on this forum, meanwhile this scam lost more than 90% of its value. I wonder if this shit is really exist and "team" is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: